• Occasionally
  2. 2. Which is the best sunblock?

• Estee Lauder Cyber White UV Defense SPF50/PA++
    • Clinique Super City Block SPF40
    • Biotherm UV Detox SPF50
    • Clarins UV Plus Day Screen SPF40
    • Lancome UV Expert DNA Shield SPF50
    • Dior Snow Pure UV SPF50

Want to ask, what is the different between sunblock and sunplay?

sunplay is a brand for sunblock

Oic...I tot they are different coz my friedn asked me buy sunblock or sun play.

Thank you cyndi1218 :praisegod:

welcome :)

Hi, anyone tried Kose's sunblock, Beaute de Kose Ultra Sun Protector UV SPF 50 PA+++? Any feedback?

Its packaging is black in colour...

Thanks...

Edited by ctgirl

One question, if i'm working in air-condition all day, should i apply sunblock?

I just started working too and I do wear a sunblock coz sometimes when you go out during lunch hour, you're going under the sun too. Unless you're inside the whole day, but UV rays do penetrate window too even with curtains. Im using Lancome UV Expert Shield SPF 50++ at the moment but I dont really like it. It makes my skin a bit oily but I guess it cant be helped because sunscreen usually are that way. I've yet to find my perfect sunscreen :(

I just started working too and I do wear a sunblock coz sometimes when you go out during lunch hour, you're going under the sun too. Unless you're inside the whole day, but UV rays do penetrate window too even with curtains. Im using Lancome UV Expert Shield SPF 50++ at the moment but I dont really like it. It makes my skin a bit oily but I guess it cant be helped because sunscreen usually are that way. I've yet to find my perfect sunscreen :(

Me too me too! i always have problem with sunblock..

I found it very sticky, especially if i sweat..

I have tried a sample from Monrose brand ,its spf25..

I found it very light, it goes well with my oily skin

skin tone looks nicer after i apply it too. :D

Me too me too! i always have problem with sunblock..

I found it very sticky, especially if i sweat..

I have tried a sample from Monrose brand ,its spf25..

I found it very light, it goes well with my oily skin

skin tone looks nicer after i apply it too. :D

Ohh, it seems that you're satsisfied with Monrose. I've heard Monrose mentioned a few times before but I really have no idea where to get it. Can you tell me where can I find it? Thankie~ :)

My face is combintion/oily. I am also look for a suitable sunblock. I have large pores and i dont really like to put sunblock because it make my face looks oily and i feel sticky.

i like rmk's sunblock, i am not sure whther it's a sunscreen/sunblock tho. but it's very light, about spf31. the best part, it feels like you are putting on a hydrating moisturizer. it's def not drying. i only tried the sample, will get it next.

edit: i realize that rmk's sunblock has alcohol as it's 2nd ingredient, it didn't state wat type of alcohol exactly..and it has mineral oil as one of its ingredient. so, im not too sure it would be good if applied on the face.

Edited by chinadoll

Ohh, it seems that you're satsisfied with Monrose. I've heard Monrose mentioned a few times before but I really have no idea where to get it. Can you tell me where can I find it? Thankie~ :)

millie, you can order it online , this is the website www.mymonrose.com :wink3: you can call or email to them to check with them. The consultant is very professional and helpful. Service is :thumbup1:

millie, you can order it online , this is the website www.mymonrose.com :wink3: you can call or email to them to check with them. The consultant is very professional and helpful. Service is :thumbup1:

Thanks lemonbaby. I heard so many people giving the thumbs up for Monrose, really got to try it out. Hope I can find one that suit mine soon :D

i am using assata sun protection cream, i think it is the best among all the products that i had try.

it is very natural . make my skin look flawless and bring me the natural radiant. and important thing is it is not expensive hahah

it can last for 8 months,

Thanks lemonbaby. I heard so many people giving the thumbs up for Monrose, really got to try it out. Hope I can find one that suit mine soon :D

Is alright millie, hope you find something which works good on you! :)

Well I have not tried any mentioned above. I use the Assata Sun Protection Cream SPF25. It can last 8 hours in the sun. It has powder in it so I really safe on the normal powder. But what really makes it great is that it gives such a good matt look after putting it on. After using it, no one could really know that you actually put sun block on. And I swear to you gals, i turned fairer after using it for one month. Most of my clients wonder how come I still look so fair even though I drive alot doing my marketing job. BTW this Assata Sun protection cream only cost RM 128 and could last me for 5 months!!!!!!!!

Well I have not tried any mentioned above. I use the Assata Sun Protection Cream SPF25. It can last 8 hours in the sun. It has powder in it so I really safe on the normal powder. But what really makes it great is that it gives such a good matt look after putting it on. After using it, no one could really know that you actually put sun block on. And I swear to you gals, i turned fairer after using it for one month. Most of my clients wonder how come I still look so fair even though I drive alot doing my marketing job. BTW this Assata Sun protection cream only cost RM 128 and could last me for 5 months!!!!!!!!

But then again Rosy, if the sunblock has powder element in it wont it dried out the skin? But you say that people can't notice you're wearing sunblock, its a good thing then. Coz some sunblock that I've used previously tend to make your face appear fairer. Doesnt look that natural on the skin <_<

Edited by millie

But then again Rosy, if the sunblock has powder element in it wont it dried out the skin? But you say that people can't notice you're wearing sunblock, its a good thing then. Coz some sunblock that I've used previously tend to make your face appear fairer. Doesnt look that natural on the skin <_<

*nods*

I find the Assata sunblcok quite good worrr. Didnt dry my skin. Whne I got it, the sales gal told me many SIA air stewardess also using it cos they flight long hours. And dun 1 apply too many layers on the skin. But I think it has whitening effect worr cos i look fairer 1 month after applying it and that was when I look into the mirror without the sun block on. This Assata one, after apply also look so ntaural. At first I tot the sales bluff me lorrr about the SIA thing. But now I believe her lorr cos really natural and like not applying anything at all worrr. And only RM 128/30ml. I think can use 5 months

rosy

will the assata sunblock cause breakouts? My face easily gets breakouts. Not sure if its suitable or not. tempted to try. ehhehe testing products

oh ya quen^nie, i have the same worry too..

i was using cellnique sunblock spf25 last time and its claimed to be fine with sensitive skin too, but my face end up tonnes of whiteheads finally. that is why i m skeptical to use sunblock now.