Sign in to follow this  
ferrarihotbabe

Babes, do you like to chase or be chased??

so far always being chased.. im still trying to chase a guy that i really really like (if can find la)to find out wad does it feels like to chase a guy xD

curious to know =)

Chasing.. coz I feel in control HEHEHE

Chased feels like harassed or cornered like previous poster said.

Plus I don't like guys who literally chase girls- so desperate la, but I like it if they pancing pancing la.. which I find cute :D

i've been chased so many times, and i chased my ex last time..

i think the chasing part is very very fun, because i feel so superior, feel like i am in control..

i dont like being chased..

you should see the amount of teruk guys chased me, mat rempits, smoker, school drop out.. etc... i feel like a looser..

Me : Chased or should I say I'm being a victim,being haunt by aligators(buaya) all the while?
Mostly caucasian smile.gif hehehe
One day I will surely go chasing a guy I like.Cos I wanna know wats the feeling is like when chasing a guy .Just curious wink.gif

QUOTE (d3vil doll @ Jun 23 2009, 02:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Me : Chased or should I say I'm being a victim,being haunt by aligators(buaya) all the while?
Mostly caucasian smile.gif hehehe
One day I will surely go chasing a guy I like.Cos I wanna know wats the feeling is like when chasing a guy .Just curious wink.gif

i'm ready doll~

QUOTE (ferrarihotbabe @ Jan 21 2005, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't really know about others. But most of my galfriends told me that they like to be chased. Well, I then thought, what if you have to wait ForEvEr for him to realise he loved you and then only start chasing? You would be wasting ForEvEr~~!! OuCh..

As for myself, I love chasing.. Hehe.. Why?? Coz I know what I want~~!! Rejection is not an issue here because I have thick face~~!! NaH.. Just kidding.. My face is as thin as the face tissue. Make sure he has at least admiration for you first, then you can start your 'strategies'.. Muahahaa..

That's what I think though.. Also, not to say that I don't like to be chased, it's just that if I see someone I really like, well, I'll go for it.

Here's my question, what do you think of gals who chase guys? And, do you like to chase? Or be chased?

alrite

guys want girls like you

another generation of girls

last last last time, both males and females are shy chasing, they get their parents to organize wedding for them

then another century is when male actively chasing girls

now we just waiting for the world to evolve, or girls chasing guys or vice versa

that would be really fun

i dont know... but one of the guys told me that he being chased by me, the feeling is so terrible and he is very embarassed of me..

sobs.. i must be below his expectation.s...

worst still, he tells everyone that i am ugly.. sobs...

heartless guy... now i wonder why last time i like him so much

QUOTE (MTYH @ Jun 24 2009, 11:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i dont know... but one of the guys told me that he being chased by me, the feeling is so terrible and he is very embarassed of me..

sobs.. i must be below his expectation.s...

worst still, he tells everyone that i am ugly.. sobs...

heartless guy... now i wonder why last time i like him so much

what a mean guy. I bangin.gif whip.gif him for u.such a loser @$$HOLE,motherf*cker .Hes darn gay.
He should feel flatered that a girl chase after him

Never mind gal,u deserve someone better,kinder than him this scumbag

devil doll,

that guy indeed is a looser.. but why did i fall for him last time? ... hmmm tell you something, last month i write love letter and compose love song to chase another guy... but he rejected me politely... i feel quite dissapointed yet happy because he is honest to me, at least.. the thing is.. the flame in my heart is still burning for him and his smiles not only melt but evaporates my heart. so.. can someone tell me how to go after this guy or not? this is a tough guy to chase.

QUOTE (MTYH @ Sep 2 2009, 10:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
devil doll,

that guy indeed is a looser.. but why did i fall for him last time? ... hmmm tell you something, last month i write love letter and compose love song to chase another guy... but he rejected me politely... i feel quite dissapointed yet happy because he is honest to me, at least.. the thing is.. the flame in my heart is still burning for him and his smiles not only melt but evaporates my heart. so.. can someone tell me how to go after this guy or not? this is a tough guy to chase.

Hmm,about the new guy.Ever though of playing the seduction game?Seduce him laughing.gif

i never chased a guy, and i don't think i will. but i'll try to make the guy i'm interested notice me, and i won't mind helping him chase me in the process tongue.gif

so far i have been rejecting and rejecting guys only. my mindset last time was reject till i find the right guy that come to me. but after a long thought+maturity, i feel that i should be more open about these courtships now.. i'll wait till i find the right guy... and GRAB him biggrin.gif (hope i have enough courage to do it when it really comes)

QUOTE (JL babe @ Sep 15 2009, 11:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i never chased a guy, and i don't think i will. but i'll try to make the guy i'm interested notice me, and i won't mind helping him chase me in the process tongue.gif

so far i have been rejecting and rejecting guys only. my mindset last time was reject till i find the right guy that come to me. but after a long thought+maturity, i feel that i should be more open about these courtships now.. i'll wait till i find the right guy... and GRAB him biggrin.gif (hope i have enough courage to do it when it really comes)

yes chasing a guy needs a lot of courage.. but dont wait because it might be too late, when you feel like telling the guy, just tell him straight on his face. i did that.. hehe.. i so thick skin hor? if you wait, then the chance will slip away..

QUOTE (MTYH @ Sep 16 2009, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yes chasing a guy needs a lot of courage.. but dont wait because it might be too late, when you feel like telling the guy, just tell him straight on his face. i did that.. hehe.. i so thick skin hor? if you wait, then the chance will slip away..

yeah. after reading alot of articles and forums nowadays, i find that actually a girl chasing a guy is not a bad thing. but i still don't have the courage to really chase him 100%.. i just took the first step to say "Hi" and talk. I found this really cute and charming guy in my school, and i took the first step (SOOOOOO proud of myself, cos i usually play hard-to-get) and smiled. then i talked to him a little about where i saw him before(his basketball competition) and stuff, he seemed a little interested(i'm so thick faced saying this, but just my 6th sense tongue.gif ) and then i didn't contact or take any action anymore. a few days after that he came to my class n talked to me thumbup1.gif

so, in conclusion, i'm trying to take the first step n then make him interested in me, then it starts clapping.gif

loving my life now~~ wub.gif

girl chasing guy is a good idea

but one thing to remind u girl is.. in order for u to get true love

is just same like how a guy would chase a girl ..

example like ; not too rush, get to know each other first, just think it how you would u do when a guy is chasing you

or else, u will risk of getting dumped after xxx because the guy simply just want your body. and not you

Gals chasing guys? I like the feel.

Regardless of guys chasing girls or the other way round, it feels great being chased.

That's why sometimes some gals like to be chased by many and then only choose one. it feels really great and you choose which one you feels comfortable with.

QUOTE (MTYH @ Sep 3 2009, 12:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
devil doll, you must teach me how to play the seduce game.. haha.. i am sooo tomboy...

So hows that ''new guy''.Hes still embeded @ the back of ur skull?
Theres many level of seduction.Which one u want me to elaborate on?

seriously devil doll, i dont like the idea of playing the seduction game.. it is not for ppl like me.. dont suit my personality, other than that.. what other games can play? i tried the straightforward approach, the love letter approach, the msn approach... so.. just try to suggest any other approach other than seducing approach.. hahaha

QUOTE (MTYH @ Sep 26 2009, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
seriously devil doll, i dont like the idea of playing the seduction game.. it is not for ppl like me.. dont suit my personality, other than that.. what other games can play? i tried the straightforward approach, the love letter approach, the msn approach... so.. just try to suggest any other approach other than seducing approach.. hahaha

y dont u just give up??i am assume that this guy has totally no interest to u and u are possibly not his cup of tea at all, cos u have done almost everything and yet u still cant gained his attention~hwever, u have still 1 more chance left which is to seduce him~this guy couldnt sensed your presence or he hasnt seen your good side yet, so it is time for u to try some other different method..wish u luck!! Edited by parrotsim

Thanks for your wishes parrotsim.. i am stubborn, that is why i did not give up.. last time i chase my ex for one year only i get him... this current guy ar.. chase baru one month niah.. so fast give up?

QUOTE (MTYH @ Sep 26 2009, 11:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for your wishes parrotsim.. i am stubborn, that is why i did not give up.. last time i chase my ex for one year only i get him... this current guy ar.. chase baru one month niah.. so fast give up?

well..being stubborn and patient can be very good sometimes especially they could help u to gain stg that u really want, but they dont compromise to be successful in some cases~i wish u could understand 1 thing, love is stg very miraculous, it is yours when u met a right person,but when it doesnt belong to u, no matter how hard u had tried, u couldnt touch his heart~a healthy infatuation on a certain thing or person is good, but when it makes u feel too depress, it is a bad 1, so enjoying your life and all the best to you my fren!!!

p.s i am not asking u to give up, but when u are holding stg too tight, u will lost it forever~do it in a wise way, i would say~ smile.gif