Sign in to follow this  
secret_admire

i don have bf & i wan one !!!!

can tell me how to flirt? i rili duno....

got guys try to get close to me, but then they run away.. maybe they tot i dun have interest in them. im a quiet n shy girl...so i duno wat to say or how to act.. how ah... how? how to express my feeling n make them have more interest in me?

lol First give us your MSN. :D

i can be ur BF....for a while... :P

can tell me how to flirt? i rili duno....

got guys try to get close to me, but then they run away.. maybe they tot i dun have interest in them. im a quiet n shy girl...so i duno wat to say or how to act.. how ah... how? how to express my feeling n make them have more interest in me?

wait and see patiently. One day your prince charming will come and get you. Stop go flirting around. There are lotsa of weird people around nowadays.

maybe u're just too picky haha

Aiya, these things cannot force la. If you don't like a guy whadaya wanna flirt w/ him for?

hehe... Queenie is quite right -- some of us guys like to tackle the shy ones... :P

[buaya]I show you my buaya mode? :P [/buaya]

Edited by CyBeR

wah lau!!! :o guys also run away ... nx time if a guy try to be close to you, 1st consider if u like him or not. No den stay away. Yes den stick close close n dun let go wahaha :frenchkiss:

I want a bf too!!! As I grow older, I realised all the good are guys taken or there's too many women around, they outshine the men. Anyone wants a part time bf position? lol :wink3:

Part-time boyfriend??? LoL ~

sounds fun :party::sorcerer:

secret_admire, You can be my secret admirer!

By the way, apa laki ini? Avoid or run away? Loser! :loser:

I can introduce some for boys in MYB for you.

Azxel, Jineil2en, AdamG, Alzier, Bkk, Dazzy, Oh yeah almost forget this one, LORDY

These are the top (top as nice, rich, gentleman, handsome, smart, romantic) guys in MYB.

so i duno wat to say or how to act.. how ah... how? how to express my feeling n make them have more interest in me?

In my world, Only 2 types of man. open and shy.

So what to say and how to act? Tell the "open" guy, what you feel on him! Shy guy, get to work yourself harder to understand him better b4 you tell him.

You NEED NOT to act. The more you act, the more you suffer. Coz, you have to cover the lies you told before. Just be yourself.

How to express your feeling and make them have mroe interest in you?

Juz need to learn it by urself or experience or ask your sisters friends give you an idea.

:cheers:

I want a bf too!!! As I grow older, I realised all the good are guys taken or there's too many women around, they outshine the men. Anyone wants a part time bf position? lol :wink3:

where to send in resume ar ? :lol1:

sorry, i'm taken. i have a wonderfull gf liao. can help u.

I reckon you being quiet and shy is the reason for them running away because it could translate to you being: not interested or boring. Be confident and just be yourself.

ah... yea!!! shy n quiet.. dats me.. im juz too shy to speak n too afraid said something dat they dun like..

got few guys ask me out n i dun dare to go out with them cuz im too shy (altho i rili wanna go out with them) . i know they jz wanna make fren.. but SHY owez my biggest rival v_v

Edited by secret_admire

try 2 be urself...agree wif Cas...try 2 hangout wif them let them noe what's ur character...if they finally noe u r those shy person...if they reaLly interes wif u they sure'll try to "gEt u" if u noe what I mean ? n my two cent's dun toooo rush to get a guy, that'll lead u 2 trouble, hangout wif them noe they character if u like it or u think's suitable then go for it. ^-^

Edited by KeNz

oi sam why u put my name there.. me no rich, no handsome, no smart.. lol

anyway why the guys.. ask u out.. then later runaway? gila ka?

anyway just act normal la.. if they runaway cuz u're wat u are.. then.. they memang not the type for u lol

Yea, agree...just be yourself. A guy worth your TLC will not try to change you into someone you're not comfortable being. I always believe that the right partner will bring out the best in us...so hah, dun just accept any guy who's interested in u. :)