Sign in to follow this  
raindear

He wants a break up. I don't. What should I do to win his heart back?

ey.. so many ppl here.. lets all go make a party for raindear!

U organize isit?!?

Neway, hope pretty Adrina can join us 4 our CNY gathering at Aikzhou's place... :wink3:

Wat bout others, hey babes, u ol wanna join us?!?

U organize isit?!?

Neway, hope pretty Adrina can join us 4 our CNY gathering at Aikzhou's place... :wink3:

Wat bout others, hey babes, u ol wanna join us?!?

lol i organize? dun wan la.. everytime i organize things end up no one go wan lolz

He could still crack jokes and even jokingly asked me in front of others whether I have a new bf or not

wah..if he can joke about this, i think he is just a jerk all along so cruel for him to joke about this ! :shocking:

next time just stand up and give him a tight slap or pour your teh ais on his head ! No mercy ! :mumbling:

Edited by bkk

Wah... BKK ... u sooooooooo heartless meh ? luckily I'm not on your bad side.. hahah... anyway... why do all those nasty things to him? That will make his ego grow.. just tell him off and say "whatever you wanna say I can't control it, its your mouth, its your life.. so if you wanna mess ur life up, i don't really give a crap about it" then you walk away.

Anyway, relationships come and go. I've been in a lot of relationships and trust me when i say "A LOT" :lol1: .. some hurts really badly and some doesn't hurt the least at all. But I do not hate them, cuz hating them is giving them a chance to win.

Raindear! You did mention you wanna join up with us for the gathering in my place, you are most welcome to do so. I'm pretty sure you will enjoy yourself. Don't worry about not being able to mix around. I'm pretty sure all of us at the gathering will make you feel like home in less than 10 minutes! that's how quick we can be extremely friendly. :lol1:

Truly,

ET :thumbsup:

Woman, go put yourself back out there, don't forget you're still a WOMAN! A living, breathing, desire-inducing WOMAN that any man would kill to have. Just cause this one fool is too bodo to appreciate that doesn't mean you have to kill everyone else's chances to get you and love you better.

Get another man. Surround yourself with friends, he must not know the depth of your sorrows for him, he must not know. Suffer in silence, but put up a brave front in public. Act like he never meant a thing and you can be sure it is HE that will suffer more than you. Be approachable, open yourself up to new possibilities okay. Don't sorrow alone.

Hope all goes well for you darling.

err...IcEy me not heartless i am just telling her not to be blinded by her love for him, she cant see what we are seeing so have to "ketuk" it into her make her realise..mah

Life is brutal...anyway, she will learn from it however hard it is...

Raindear, good to see you're getting back on your feet. Since you have a hard time about being with him, maybe you should consider avoiding him. After all, he is making it hard on you even if he doesn't realise it.

Whatever. Give yourself time. Best wishes, start afresh with the new year, no? :)

myb so many single and available hot men for u.. u can instantly forget about ur ex ahahaha :lol1:

take it easy k adrina.. plenty more fisherman in the sea lolz.. take ur time on this..

Reali?!? Y u so "char" wan... :P

not char lar.. i not popular/happening only lolx

Edited by dazzy!

myb so many single and available hot men for u.. u can instantly forget about ur ex ahahaha :lol1:

take it easy k adrina.. plenty more fisherman in the sea lolz.. take ur time on this..

not char lar.. i not popular/happening only lolx

Huh, hint hint there aredi...

Adrina, when he said S & A hot men, he actually meant himself too... hahaha :P:lol::lol1:

poor dazzy. so many hot babes to choose from, so little time. lol

Huh, hint hint there aredi...

Adrina, when he said S & A hot men, he actually meant himself too... hahaha :P:lol::lol1:

:lol: I agree with you Jen... Dazzy is doing SELF-PROMOTION leh...oi dazzy.. no need to hint one la... you already got alot of tips in the thread how to approach ladies mah... hahahaha... but dun try the cooking approach or adriana will think something else .. then she COOK you then you know !! :lol:

Truly,

ET :shocking:

LOLZ me not self promoting la.. i'm just merely stating a fact that there any many good ppl around even in here.. betul tak aikzhou? unless u wana deny that hahaha

LOLZ me not self promoting la.. i'm just merely stating a fact that there any many good ppl around even in here.. betul tak aikzhou? unless u wana deny that hahaha

Ahem... I do not deny I'm a good person .. hahahaha.... but I do not admit I'm a good person too.. so how leh ? jialat liao... hahaha... best is you get to know me then you leave me a testimonial in my friendster lor... hahahaha.... Good comments I post lor :lol1::lol: .. bad comments leh... ahem... lemme think abhout it.. hahahaha :lol1:

Truly,

Ahem... I do not deny I'm a good person .. hahahaha.... but I do not admit I'm a good person too.. so how leh ? jialat liao... hahaha... best is you get to know me then you leave me a testimonial in my friendster lor... hahahaha.... Good comments I post lor :lol1::lol: .. bad comments leh... ahem... lemme think abhout it.. hahahaha :lol1:

Truly,

ok ok we're not so good not so bad.. but we're the more reliable types savvy? :lol1: lets not OOT lol later mods sapu us

:lol: hahaha.. i agree Dazzy... hahaha... this is one time i agree.. hahaha

Wow, so many replies. Thanks for all the encouraging words you guys. Really appreciate it. Although today I kinda stumbled again. It was during break time and many students would go to the 'study area'. So called study area la cus we would be doing anything except for studying there. So me and my girlfriends da pao-ed food to eat there lo. I didn't expect him to be there though. But as fate would have it, there he was. When I saw him I walked as fast as I could to the corner hoping he didn't see me. But he did la, his whole gang turned and look some more but I pretended I couldn't see them. Anyway, I went to sit at a corner table with my back facing him. Kinda regretted it too cus I couldn't see him the whole time. I kept asking my friend what was he doing. Then my friend kept an eye on him lo. Then after about half an hour he suddenly waved at my friend. My friend waved back and I pretended to automatically turn behind and look at who she was waving at (when obviously I know it's him). Then when I turned back he waved at me as well and I did the same. I turned back towards my friends and then they said, "He's coming! He's coming over!" Boy I was kinda anxious and happy at the same time. Tried to hide my smile when he came over. He sat next to me then started saying he's very tired and stuff and what he did the night before.. And he went back over to his friends not long after that. Gosh I felt like hugging him again, just to smell his scent..haih..but I controlled myself la. Tak baik to do like that, in public some more. Anyway, after that I missed him even more. Couldn't stand it so I sms-ed him in class later on. That was the 1st time I smsed him after we officially broke up. Then he replied me lor... then I was too busy to reply him for half and hour like that and when I finally replied, he didn't reply me...till now also no reply. He lied, he promised he wouldn't leave me hanging there when I sms him. He promised that when we broke up. And now he's already breaking that promise. I'm really devastated. Can't he even keep a simple promise like that as a friend???

I know I'm stumbling again. Couldn't help it cus it's like an up and down roller coaster ride..haih....

Raindear,

I totally understand your feelings and situation. Life is indeed a roller-coaster. No one expect to tell you to move on and expect it to happened immediately. The most important thing is you gotta give yourself time to adjust to being single again.

You will have withdrawals such as missing his hug, gettin anxious, occassionaly hating yourself for something you are not sure about, kissing him, making out with him and stuff like that. That's normal.. even for a guy. I'm pretty sure a guy when they truly love a girl, they feel the same thing too... I know I did!

I can't go on giving you further advice as whatever advice have been given to you in the past postings on this thread is already the maximum advices for a heart-breaking relationship. Its the end.. but you aren't ready for the end. To you.. the end is actually self-impose and you are bluffing to yourself by telling it broke up officially. No relationship have a real official breakup thing. I for one.. do not believe it either.

For all its worth, do not let yourself be at his mercy. You deserve better and you should do more for yourself. Let me tell you this, you aren't the only one in this boat and I feel there is no need for you to be alone to go through this. In MYB, I'm pretty sure there are people who have crossed the path you are crossing now (I for one sure have crossed this path twice). And we at MYB won't let you do it all by yourself. If you feel you need support and someone to talk to, you can always always come to MYB members.

Truly,

ET (6)

Next time, if you just met him by accident, say "Hi" and walk right past. You don't have to do anything special. After all, even if he loves you, he still doesn't consider your relationship worth his effort. To put it in other words, he said "You're not worth it, I want to keep my options open for someone else".

Man, I hope I have someone for me who feels the way you do about him. What will it take for you to stop feeling this way about him? You deserve better than this guy, raindear. Go out with dazzy or aikzhou or your pet dog or something. :P

Edited by CyBeR

Raindear, I also feeling like hugging him when I saw my ex.. However, we have to move on..

He also promised me to sms me and accompany me..

And end up with did'nt reply my messages...

:cry:

Well all my ex said the same thing like we will still be friends and stay in contact with each other... and all their promises...in the begining they kept their promises but after a month or so... the fire died and from there on no conversation nothing.... but sometimes its good too that all the connection has been cut.. as you wouldnt know what future heads for you... who know's... and your mr right is out there who is waiting for you... :)

Don't think too much.. be happy always... the more you think the harder for you to forget about all this... be happy and move on...

we are all here for you... :)

Oh Raindeer,

So many good advices here and you should listen to them. I know it will be tough since you guys go to the same school. All you can do is just ignore him and don't do anything else. If you keep on holding on to something that it won't work at all, it will just hurt you more and more. You have to be strong. Try to keep yourself busy all the time. As time goes on, you will realize he is not worth your time to cry over. Trust US all! WE all had been there and done that. So start telling yourself to be strong and you can do so much better without him! It's not the end of the world without him. So many good fishes out there. It's just a matter of time before you meet him. :) So, don't think too much and move on.

enjoy your life to the fullest, there's still a long road for you to walk and you will meet your mr.right somehow or someday. Maybe his not the right one for you? at least both of you still talked to each other. Let the memory keep deeply inside you. He was once yours before, so dont be sad...take care

Oh Raindeer,

So many good advices here and you should listen to them. I know it will be tough since you guys go to the same school. All you can do is just ignore him and don't do anything else. If you keep on holding on to something that it won't work at all, it will just hurt you more and more. You have to be strong. Try to keep yourself busy all the time. As time goes on, you will realize he is not worth your time to cry over. Trust US all! WE all had been there and done that. So start telling yourself to be strong and you can do so much better without him! It's not the end of the world without him. So many good fishes out there. It's just a matter of time before you meet him. :) So, don't think too much and move on.

I cant bear to ignore him. Ignoring him hurts myself even more. Whenever I see him I feel so happy. Whatever type of contact I have with him now makes me feel extremely happy...

And when I sms him but he never replies, my heart cracks again...

I cant bear to ignore him. Ignoring him hurts myself even more. Whenever I see him I feel so happy. Whatever type of contact I have with him now makes me feel extremely happy...

And when I sms him but he never replies, my heart cracks again...

raindear,

i really symphatise at you... u know that... really really really symphatise u until i start to hate myself. :blowup:

everyone, this is how love makes u... miserably miserable when sh*t happens.

sum ppl say get on with ur life and get a new shoe or something but I can understand that u can't at the moment and it takes time for u to stop feeling kinda yo-yo wt that guy of yours.

trust me, the more miserable you feel now, the better you'll be in the future. only losers won't understand what pain is teaching. losers will stuck in an abyss of sorrow and will never know what's above the surface... winners find their way out and enjoy sunlight in their face.

cry now, and celebrate later.