Sign in to follow this  
luvlade

its PINK!

My friend is a designer, he designs clothing too. I was told that this year or next year's color is pink / purple.

ppl dressing in pink would look younger and more energetic leh!haha guys, copy tony leong's style in the 地下铁. would u? laugh.gif

hmm... i have pink in almost everything, my watch, tops, sneakers, scarf, bags, wallet, handphone casing....not to mention lip glosses, blushes.....

hahahhah....

but overloading pink can be SCARY though!!! laugh.gif

i love anything that has to do with red, pink, and white. but i like white more. heeee

pink is really nice but then it doesn;'t really look good on tan skin and also chubby figures. threfore gota b really careful when getting a pink outfit. laugh.gif

heeeee

Yeap. This season's favourite color is pink, all you can see everywhere are pink, pink and more pink. laugh.giflaugh.gif even our own forum also in PINK ~!

for me, light pink is a very nice color, not too striking pink. stirking pink will normally give people a very irritating feeling.

i prefer soft pastel pinks to those shocking pinks. i like to pair pinks with white and pastel colors. Look so sweet. But i dont like fuchsia though. And pink make-ups could make u look swollen like sheryl said.

I love pink too ~~ I never realised it until my friend commented that i always go for pink at a shop ~ unsure.gif Weird ~~ Din notice until now but am glad it's fashionable so means i'm not 'that' outdate i hope ~

so wat do u girls think color pink represent for??? cuteness? softness?? rolleyes.gif as for me, pink is not actually in my list but i can see tons of chics out there really love them tons! i loved light pink instead of the dull one... in conclusion, pink shows girlish!!! @~ tongue.gif

Well, Paris Hilton herself looks like a barbie doll no matter how she dress up. I guess part of the credit goes to her heavy make-up.

And yea..recently I fall in love with PINK too, without realizing. Until my boyfren pointed out tht I always complimented those pinkish wear,of which he's kind of detested nowadays hahaha

mention about PINK, it reminds me of the movie starring Reese Witherspoon.

she is the ultimate pinkish gal, almost everything were in pink.. She rawks ya ?

well still think too much ink could be scary.... imagine i put on my pink top, pink ELLE pants, pink U2 sweater, pink sneakers, pink scarf, pink earings and neckalce and bangel, watch, and lotsa lotsa pink on the face...........

Tht would definitely be gross, cheesy! too much is awful! tongue.gif

I think fashion shouldn't have the sense of pushing yourself into one color.

I think pink is a pretty color but then when ppl wear it doesn't mean u have to assimilate with them into that color too. I don't know why but then I really just can never decide the colors that I like coz I think you need all sorts of colors in ur wardrobe than rather just plain one color.. then it'll always keep ur options open and so does ur mind at the same time by accepting new trends and designs.

Dunno my thinking right or not la..

all the big kar che's here can correct me if i'm wrong

i recently fell in love with pink ....dunno why....actually, i fell in love with more girly stuff ....hahaha.....seems like i've been changing a lot. but pink is soooo sweet.,...but not those hot pink...i like baby colours...so baby pink is number 1 tongue.gif he he

i love pink...pink..pink..gosh..i have lot's of pink clothes..but ofcoz light pink..coz it makes me look fair most of the time...believe it anot..i even have a pink computer complete with pink keyboard,monitor,mouse and so on....

lol...yup yup...i love pink... wink.gif

pink has become too powerful for me... i had to change the skin of this interface to IPB. i feel a lot better now. phew! if any woman changes the decor of the places i live and work to pink, i will probably get ill and die.