Sign in to follow this  
Petite Cherie

Eyeliners

Hey girls!!

DO you guys have any idea where to find Secret Pearl Eyeliner?

I managed to get the black and gold one. Now I'm looking for the turquoise one. But the whole range is out of stock in MV's watson and Pyramid's Guardian. ^_^

Anyone have spotted it elsewherE? Could u let me know here?

Thanks!

I think KLCC watson might have it. usually, product that often go OOS can be get from KLCC watson

hmm i have the eyeliner in turqoise, from pyra guardian.

i also have their black eyeliner. it's really easy to draw on, but the thing is it smudges really quick. coz everyday i do some tight-lining, and about an hour later, my lower-lashline will be black. and i look like a panda.

Which to use (eyeliner pencil or eyeliner gel) for under eye?

i really want a eyeliner pensil that doesnt smudge...any range u reccomend?

i hated when i apply it and a few sec later i end up like panda's

nwdays i use liquid 4 upper and pensil 4 my lower lid...

i really want a eyeliner pensil that doesnt smudge...any range u reccomend?

i hated when i apply it and a few sec later i end up like panda's

nwdays i use liquid 4 upper and pensil 4 my lower lid...

For beginner, it's advisable to try out the pencil eyeliner before trying out the liquid eyeliner. As it won't smudge so easily compare to the liquid one.

i'm now using Mary Kay Signature eyeliner, pencil like but its texture is creamier than pencil, so the colour is more vibrant and easier to apply... :P

eyeliner.jpg

i use MAC Powerpoint Pencil in Buried Treasure and Clinique's Really Black Eyeliner. Clinique's color is sooooo intense, good for me who practically lives on eyeliner because of my small eyes. >.< as for MAC's pencil, i use it for my lower lashes and too add a little bit of sparkle on top of my intense black eyeliner.

tried using liquid eyeliner from Elianto but end up got all my lashes stuck on it. :X is liquid suitable to draw thick lines btw?

i use MAC Powerpoint Pencil in Buried Treasure and Clinique's Really Black Eyeliner. Clinique's color is sooooo intense, good for me who practically lives on eyeliner because of my small eyes. >.< as for MAC's pencil, i use it for my lower lashes and too add a little bit of sparkle on top of my intense black eyeliner.

tried using liquid eyeliner from Elianto but end up got all my lashes stuck on it. :X is liquid suitable to draw thick lines btw?

normally liquid eyeliner is more intense and vibrant... more suitable if you're going out at night like dinner or clubbing. As at night, darker daylight will need more intense makeup to be seen... :P

can anyone recommend any good waterproof liquid eyeliner? my eyeliner tends to smudge when i draw it on the lower lid, esp when im outdoor.

hw is the clinique eyeliner ? does it smudge ?

finally someone who use it :clapclap:

i have used it before once but it was applied by the counter SA for me...it is very good in my opinion,doesnt smudge on me...i meant the pencil one though

Edited by cyndi1218

normally liquid eyeliner is more intense and vibrant... more suitable if you're going out at night like dinner or clubbing. As at night, darker daylight will need more intense makeup to be seen... :P

i see i see. main point is, can it be used to draw thick lines or would it look weird?! :P

it does. but the color is super intense though, love it! and at the back of the pen there is a smudge tip for you to spread the color around.

as for my MAC eyeliner, if you draw a rigid line and leave it for a few minutes, it will set. but you can smudge it right after you apply it to create another effect. if you smudge it too late after you apply it, the color has already set and you will have the very hard line you draw. :P

i've used the Secret Pearl Eyeliner b4 for black 1.. i don think it is good. it's easily smudge and not waterproof. some more keep on break when i try to sharpen it..

i'm now using Kate gel eyeliner. it's very good some more free brush for u too. not easily smudge and it's smooth to use.. u all can have a try on it but i dono whether it starts to sell in m'sia. i bought from a forumer.

i think kate one is pretty good but then i think it have a weird smell to the eyeliner and i would say i think bb gel liner is nicer in texture...but overall for the price i would say it's a good bargain

wanted to uy lancome kohl pencil liner that day but its out of stock...end up buying lancome liquid artliner..not bad..its quite nice and easy to apply :P anyone using it also?

i think kate one is pretty good but then i think it have a weird smell to the eyeliner and i would say i think bb gel liner is nicer in texture...but overall for the price i would say it's a good bargain

I was thinking to buy kate gel liner! saw it in 1U watson. bb gel liner is better? where can I get it? which one is easier to use? I'm thinking of buying an eyeliner tht's more intense black compared to pencil liner, but I wan it to be natural even under sun or daylight. :) not necessary to be very very intense like for clubbing. and anyone knows the price for kate and bb gel liner?

Edited by Aster