Sign in to follow this  
Petite Cherie

Eyeliners

kate im not sure of the price as i bought mine online for rm 35, i think should be retailing for around rm 40++ (saw the price in another thread but cant remember which thread and how much exactly was it) and bb was rm 65 when i bought it....kate one comes with a brush though and bb one doesnt comes with any brush...personally i find bb texture easier to work with but kate is cheaper and plus the fact it comes with a brush

kate im not sure of the price as i bought mine online for rm 35, i think should be retailing for around rm 40++ (saw the price in another thread but cant remember which thread and how much exactly was it) and bb was rm 65 when i bought it....kate one comes with a brush though and bb one doesnt comes with any brush...personally i find bb texture easier to work with but kate is cheaper and plus the fact it comes with a brush

o... is the black much different from one another? which gives more intense black? both wont smudge so easily right?

aster sorry i cant answer your q as i only own the expresso ink from bobbi brown and bk2 from kate which is shimmery black...if u like blink blink then u can try the kate bk2, it's black with lotsa sparkles which u really can see, but not true black.....and both doesnt smudge

aster sorry i cant answer your q as i only own the expresso ink from bobbi brown and bk2 from kate which is shimmery black...if u like blink blink then u can try the kate bk2, it's black with lotsa sparkles which u really can see, but not true black.....and both doesnt smudge

nono it's ok it's ok nothing to be sorry about :) I dun really like obvious sparkles but most of my cosmetics are from kate, love its style. I din notice there's any gel liner which is shimmery black. do you mean the gel liner from kate got sparkles? sorry dunno wht's bk2 actually, gel or liquid liner ^_^ the sales girl did demo me the gel liner from kate, but it's quite long ago, I forgot how it's texture dy :P

Shenay: gel liner is usually darker

Edited by Aster

there's four colours available for the kate gel liner i think, and the one i got is the one that have sparkles, there's one that is pure black though, but i did not test it so dont know how is the colour.....

there's four colours available for the kate gel liner i think, and the one i got is the one that have sparkles, there's one that is pure black though, but i did not test it so dont know how is the colour.....

o I din realise there is 4 colours tot only got 2 :P ok I'll go find it out this weekend. btw how do you babes clean the gel liner brush? plain water or make up remover? do I need to clean it everytime after used?

After using the eye liner brush I just wipe excess gel/eyeliner on a tissue paper. Wipe it until no colour left on brush. Then once a week I clean it with Johnson's Baby Shampoo (I use the one with Conditioning Formula, the pink one). I also have the MAC Brush cleaner but somehow rarely use that.

:) thanks babes. was thinking wht've avenus said, brush will get stiff then get harden Edited by Aster

liv! I bought kate bk1 yesterday, the plain black one. It's actually 3 colours of gel liner available, bk1, bk2 and brown. when I was testing, as you said, I found bk2's having weird smell, it's so lucky that bk1 doesnt have such smell. :)

i guess in malaysia u can get only 3 colours...if u see the reviews on makeupalley, u will find that there is another colour available, which is purple :) hope u like your gel liner :) it's a value for money cos it comes with a brush :)

Has anyone tried Revlon's Bedroom eyes eyeliner yet? Thinking of getting it soon.

i guess in malaysia u can get only 3 colours...if u see the reviews on makeupalley, u will find that there is another colour available, which is purple :) hope u like your gel liner :) it's a value for money cos it comes with a brush :)

do they have the black 1 with some glitter in it?

oh lord my hands are itchy~!

oic thats why only got 3 colours. yup not bad with a brush attached, still practising :P was using Za eyeliner pencil all the while.

CiiMou: that's bk2 which liv is having one :)

i think for pencil. if you want waterproof, mac powerpoint and shu eumura's drawing pencil not bad...

hi there girls :D

I'm thinking of switching to liquid eyeliner. I've been using the lancome kohl pencil liner for quite some time but i've oily lids and it smudged easily (in less than an hour time after application :( bloody oily eyelids )

What do you guys think bout the MAC liquidlast eyeliner? Is it good? Or is the gel eyeliner better? I want something hassle free though. The gel one needs a brush to apply it and it's quite troublesome imo =x

for me, liquid ones easier to apply but the gel ones, can create dramatic look.. very nice..

I'm learning how to use gel liner, how many layers should I apply? I think I applied 1-2 times, but it's not as dramatic as what I expect.

Edited by Aster