Sign in to follow this  
WeeMen

mongolian model murdered in msia

I think that malaysia should get their act together. I mean... MONEY talks here. Everything can be fixed if u have the money and if u pay the money.

Im not saying that he did kill or pay to get out of this rut... but there are alot of cases that have been paid to keep quiet and let off the hook.

Its not fair to the victims at all.

shaariibuu setev, attantuya's dad is making a film out of this. rock on! :)

Edited by tIcKLeMe

that murderer is sooo ... ...pok kai lar wt?...pp come here 2 work ..then he kill...no heart pp...argghhh

umm... just to clarify something... she didnt come here to work.

She came bcos:

1. She wanna black mail the bugger to give her money for her child's medical expenses (recorded version with police)

OR...

2. She came to ask him for help financially bcos she dunno whom to turn to and he is the most financially able. The baby's dad shirked all responsibility towards the baby. (according to the victim's side-unverified rumor)

ic..hehe..sorry ^^

it's gonna be one of those cases swept under the carpet la. no latest update oledi. slowly slowly we will forget about it and tat's about it lor.

about the film - i did read in the paper. apparently altantuya's dad helped produce a few episodes of national geographic documentary. good lah, so it's like free advertisement for attention crazed Bolehland.

i hope that the truth will come out, and that abdul razak is just a scapegoat. However, like chica said, i believe it will be swept under the carpet, much like the girl who was murdered in the condo in sri hartamas (forgot her name) and the thamby chik case.

Edited by lordy

If I'm not mistaken, the mother claimed that she was never a model. Apparently the press had just called her a model because she was attractive. And I heard that the accused, Razak Baginda, is just a scapegoat for the actual perpetrator, who's suppose to be a prominent politician. It's probably not safe to name him though hehe. And it's probably a rumour too.

yes indeed very prominent... if we r talking bout the same person... better to keep it quiet. I fear for our lives :lol:

Yes.. I bet he's just a scapegoat and there's someone behind all this. Well from what I heard, it involves 1 of the most prominent politician in Malaysia. Come on, do u really think Razak can get special forces into action and by using those explosive item? :shakehead: As WHO is him....I dare not to name him... :X but 1 thing is for sure, we will NEVER know the truth. :(

yalor, heard about "him". Heard its his wife did it. geez.. scary. but dont dare to name him. It questions me that when that night someone in tv say the record of the model and her sis were not in their system. It is somehow lost or deleted. how could that be? The only name in the system were their cousin's name whom return back to their country a few days before the model has been killed. Hmm. must be someone who hav control.. geez.. someone big.. i wonder who..

yalor, heard about "him". Heard its his wife did it. geez.. scary. but dont dare to name him.

Walao eh... seems like this rumour is quite true leh! Where did you heard of that? I also dare not say it's actually a 'HER' ... well i feel sorry for 'HIM' having to covering up everything for 'HER'. :X

Yup. And I was told that it's quite unlikely that someone like Razak has that much authority over the police to instigate such acts. It is more likely that only someone who's got the power and influence over the police could order them to commit the crime.

It already upsets me that someone could commit such heinous crimes, but if it's true that one of our country's leaders was the one who did it, I'd be outraged. Well even if it's true I guess we'll never really find out will we?

i dun think so we will ever find out. Just like the thamby chik case, we never knew the truth, and comparing him to the current rumor, he is such a small fry

Lordy, mind enlightening me about the thamby chik case? Sorry I guess I'm not so up-to-date with the news lol. Our political leaders are suppose to be our role models and moral exemplars. They are suppose to represent the people, and those who are capable of committing such crimes are just absurd.

lol thamby chik is a old news. He was the former chief minister for melaka and was involved in an sexual affair with an underaged girl at that time. Despite public protest and demands, the actual recordings of that trial was never published publicly. The govt proclaim him innocent and the court found him not guilty, but no information was revealed.

But in that case, a lot of irregularities was found and actually some proof point to him as being guilty, but somehow still found not guilty.

I see thanks. Well I doubt Razak would be getting the same sort of 'pardon' because he's not a political leader. But it really is sad how some people can get away with merely a slap on the wrist just because they're a VIP. Take that Zakaria case and his illegal mansion for example. No news about the case already, other than the news that he's been fined.

Anyway, getting back to the topic, I'm looking forward to hearing the details of this murder case trial. Hope justice will be served where it's due.