Sign in to follow this  
Sheryl

Doggies Portrait

oh oh.. finally da forum on dogs is here....

here is da pic of my little baby... hehe.. TOto at his 3 months old.

user posted image

hehehe...

i love anything that fluffy, puffy, pooffy... laugh.gif

and that includes doggies.. shih tsu, maltese, yorky, terrier, pom pom, u name it.. hehehe

fluffy kitty is cute too.. but don't really prefer siamese kitty.... orange tabby -like garfield, which is fat and round, is totally adorable... hohohoho.. coz my housemate use to have one... really cute tiny little thing.

wats your favor!? laugh.gif

blink.gif Hey that is a cute one ~!!!

too bad due to space constraint, i can't breed any doggy or kitty.. sad.gif

wish i can have one soon enough when i move out smile.gif

Argh how come I din see any attached photo??

Frankly speaking, I am a bit of furry-animal-phobic. hahaha although i like the idea of having lovely puppies ard but it turn me off when their fur flies everywhere or even stick on my clothes. yeah u can call me a hygenic freak, whtever.

If given a choice I would choose puppy over kitten 'cos i dun like kittens' eyes. kind of scary to me. And they are more an attention seeker i guess?

hmmm.. sorrry for tat..

i have reupload it with da site fred suggested..

so this works.

user posted image

heeee..

hehee.. my friend made him take picture wif budweiser hahhahaa... (meany)

hahaha..

but toto has gotten really furry this time.. around 5 months of age.. heeeee

like a rolling furry ball.... hahaahahaa

user posted image

wow now i get to see this cute puppy.hey he has got blue-green eyes!! isn't tht wht we look for in a boyfriend?ekekek biggrin.gif

That doggie poochy is so cute. I somehow revert myself talking like that when i see some cutesy wussy animal.

Oh he is so small and cuddly. tongue.gif

I just love animals except those that are reptilians. Gives me the creeps.

I have dogs at home but most of them are mongrels. rolleyes.gif

But they are just so fun to play with...

Awwww....your dog is just so cute....awwww

Jealous ler me...

U guys can keep puppies but i stay in a condo!

I just love doggies as far as i could remember, but never have a chance to keep one! Mom always says it's not good for my health because i have a sensitive nose.

I tot of getting a miniature so i could carry it everywhere in my handbag!!! ahhahahha!!

I saw a maltese (just the size like my slipper) together with a chiwawa in MV pet's wonderland.. Boy was it... cute?! (pardon me, i just cant think of a betther adjective at the moment) They were playing (biting/scratching/jumping around, whatever) with each other. I just wanted to be a dog thief once in my lifetime.

Missed it so much when i got back home. But few days later when i went back again for a 2nd visit, it is labelled "SOLD"... ouuuuhhhh... unsure.gif

hehehe...

i love anything that fluffy, puffy, pooffy... laugh.gif

and that includes doggies.. shih tsu, maltese, yorky, terrier, pom pom, u name it.. hehehe

fluffy kitty is cute too.. but don't really prefer siamese kitty.... orange tabby -like garfield, which is fat and round, is totally adorable... hohohoho.. coz my housemate use to have one... really cute tiny little thing.

wats your favor!? laugh.gif

Try Chow Chow, Sheryl!

There's one in Pet Safari Ikano Power centre. It's only 3 month old, and it's as fluffy as a huge cotton ball. But it might be overpowering though when it grows up.

yea.. if u are sensitive to furry dogs,

u can try chihuahua or mniature pincher -short hair dog.

maltese is darn cute, i m thinking of getting a silky terrier when i get back to malaysia next time. i saw them in pet's wonderland ( if i m not mistaken) in one utama/ megamall. oh man.... i went there almost everyday to check them out. by looking at those little purge ball just enlighten my day even more.

i use to stay in an apartment over canada too... but nah.. i don care, in fact, its easier for me to track that little puppy... so, its ok to breed small dogs in apartment but not big breeds. laugh.gif

I like small dogs but i am totally into huge dogs that can romp with you and jumped on you and yes they must have fur. I think fur makes up 90% of the cuteness of the dogs. biggrin.gif

I dont mind having a rottweiler or a bulldog but i prefer having a dog that doesnt scare the bejeeves out of my friends. I rather have my dog to go without a chain rather than with a chain. To me big dogs make good security guards especially in now times. Where everything is rob here and rob there. ph34r.gif

Ooooo i like pet wonderland tooo...there is one in 1utama. The doggies and what ever furry animals are just so adorable and if there were no glasses i would just ruffle their furs! tongue.gif

Sheryl, u really keep dogs in apartment? Pls share some tips with me!!!

HAhhaha... Like how u keep ur dog quiet in order not being complained. I think most important u dont choose hyperactive dogs like chiwawa and terrier, right? Shizus are much more obedient. Hmmm... im so fickle minded. sometimes i prefer dogs which jumps around like gila, its more fun that way. But come to think about it i still like docile pets which lay beside u quietly, and listen to whatever u say (as though they understand, hahahaha). And must be clever too, no poo-pooing in the living room!!

My hometown is in seremban, i go back every week for my dance class. If i happen to keep a dog im afraid i might just neglect my baby for two days... ooh... poor thing.. Boarding is not an alternative cuz its expensive.

Sigh... now i know why mommy banned me from keeping dogs. sad.gif

Hey my friend's neighbour ( they are staying in an aprtment) owns a terrier which is superbly noisy, u know,everytime i made a visit I feel like shooting him down with a gun!! I hate noisy dogs!!

cheesillicious Posted on Aug 5 2004, 02:38 AM

Sheryl, u really keep dogs in apartment? Pls share some tips with me!!!

HAhhaha... Like how u keep ur dog quiet in order not being complained. I think most important u dont choose hyperactive dogs like chiwawa and terrier, right?

hehe.... yeap.. u r right, shih tzu aren't tat noisy... actually, they aren't noisy at all.. my dog barely barks. u can try keeping a shih tzu.. or pompom aren;t bad either or a dachshund. hehee... but then, bcareful to pick those that does not require too much space. u can get more advice from the breeder or the pet store or even through online dog magazine.

the first few weeks of house breaking training is hell of a job. mad.gif

its like talking to a tree. heee.. so.. patience is really important.

hmmm... personaly, i would choose a male coz its less hassle.. where i don have to worry about cleaning during their "period" season... coz i have carpet at home... my mom is gona kill me if my dog stains the carpet.

and i know, some says that female dog is tamer, but then, i think it works da same as a male dog too. coz my friend has a female bishon frise, and phewww.w.. that little puppy never seems to calm down... chew on her shoes, pee on the carpet, bites everything that comes across her. heeee...

I think if you don't have carpets and you have a small house like an apartment, a female is better coz male dogs tend to pee on edges of furniture blink.gif

I have a mix breed of shih tzu and pengkinese, and she's just hyper friendly!! Too bad I can't keep a dog in my town house when I go back to US later. I am planning to keep a rabbit or hamster but I am afraid that there won't be enough place for the rabbits to run around during winter time and as for hamsters, I am afraid that it will stink the house sad.gif . Well, I don't really mind that but I just think it would be unfair to my housemates dry.gif

Yeah yeah, male dogs can be docile too, maybe it is still a baby! I just played with a male shih tzu the other day in Pet Safari... he is simply so docile u can just pet it like a Patrick, hahhahahha.........

i love doggies...currenly ..i have a mniature pincher and dachshund..both of them..are females.. smile.gif

i love dogs... basically i have live with dogs with all my life, i have 2 dogs at home, 1 is a golden retriver + spits, the other 1 is a local dog + alsationn (claimed by spca), i miss my dogs soooooooo much.

i love dogs as much as i love hamsters....actually, i love everything furry and soft and fluffy tongue.gif

princess is my dog in m'sia...but i never touched her b4 lor...coz my family got her after i left m'sia. these pics were taken when she was still a puppy but now she become mummy already...got 4 puppies.

here are her pics

user posted image

user posted image