Sign in to follow this  
Sheryl

Doggies Portrait

hahha small rayleen smile.gif very fat, b4 i left msia i already told him to diet but he still eat so much

i really did... i told him.. somethg like that "toby boy, come here, sit, do u know ur getting fatter and fatter like pig? u should go on a diet, u look more like a pig then a dog now. dont eat so much, rubbish also u eat, u think ur a real pig now huh, sakai dog"

i really did... i told him.. somethg like that "toby boy, come here, sit, do u know ur getting fatter and fatter like pig? u should go on a diet, u look more like a pig then a dog now. dont eat so much, rubbish also u eat, u think ur a real pig now huh, sakai dog"

hahahahahhahahahahahahah laughing.gif ROFL............. omg...............hahahhahaha... i really laughing my head off here... hahahahha... imagining u doing that tongue.gif hahahahhahahahahahaha.... my bf looking at me one kind... laughing.gif

lol no need to laugh til like that le.... the way u laugh so funny until im laughing here but hv 2 be quiet later my room mate wake up and kill me

lol no need to laugh til like that le.... the way u laugh so funny until im laughing here but hv 2 be quiet later my room mate wake up and kill me

hahahahah... cant help it ler... thats the funiest thing i've heard today... i'm honest... laughing.gif

actually i also always talk to my pets ler.... but the way u write how to talk to ur toby hor.... hahahhahaha... tickle my funy bone tongue.gif

dun laugh too loud.. if not ur roomate come chase u with parang laughing.gif

u see u also always talk 2 ur pets... some more say me this girl

then u know my room mate sleeping, some more make me laugh crybaby.gif

u see u also always talk 2 ur pets... some more say me this girl

then u know my room mate sleeping, some more make me laugh crybaby.gif

hahhahahah... laughing.gif but really mar...the way u write makes it super funny tongue.gif

i love talking to my pets tongue.gif then i ask them... u love mummy or not? then i go make their head nod nod.... hahahahha tongue.gif

hahhahahah... laughing.gif but really mar...the way u write makes it super funny tongue.gif

i love talking to my pets tongue.gif then i ask them... u love mummy or not? then i go make their head nod nod.... hahahahha tongue.gif

hahhahaha u lagi funny some more can nod their head, at least i talk to them only, sepak them also if they bully me, he will jump on me if he's playful but dare not jump on my dad coz e know i will sayang him and wont whack him like hell hahhah. When sad also i taled to my dogs.. biggrin.gif

hahhahaha u lagi funny some more can nod their head, at least i talk to them only, sepak them also if they bully me, he will jump on me if he's playful but dare not jump on my dad coz e know i will sayang him and wont whack him like hell hahhah. When sad also i taled to my dogs.. biggrin.gif

ya... my secrets, all also jovi knows....

hahhaahha same as toby and april coz i know they would keep my secrets unlike some people i knoe, dunno to believe or not to believe them, so better to confess to my dogs, some more they understand me, they know when im sad

yaaaaa.... when i disturb them they wont fight back, sometimes yes but that's the meaning of siblings ahahha

yaaaaa.... when i disturb them they wont fight back, sometimes yes but that's the meaning of siblings ahahha

hahahhahahaha... ya ya... actually i like to play wrestling with jovi... he so strong u know.... i always lose.... then he like to chew my hands... sooo notti....

when my bf first time come my house, he go bite my bf's ass.... hahahhahahaahhahahhaahhaha laughing.gif that time my bf's best fren in the car laughing his head off... tongue.gif

coz that day we go berdating....then my bf's fren fetch

lol so nice? hahahhahahhahahhahahhah.... ya somtimes i go jogging with my dogs too but one by one, one go the other one howling, ish fat biy would stick his tongue out n look like no strength already...sad case

lol so nice? hahahhahahhahahhahahhah.... ya somtimes i go jogging with my dogs too but one by one, one go the other one howling, ish fat biy would stick his tongue out n look like no strength already...sad case

ahahahahaha... they jealous mar.... tongue.gif

lol hahhah ya i know then my dad would ask one of them to shut up, sometimes i purposely maake them jealous smile.gif