Sign in to follow this  
elle

desperado

nah i dont do much, i only can scold with words that is not so nice to hear, bear in mind, not bvulgar words tho, i mean if he doesnt 1 2 listen, up 2 him man, if he thinks he still has the chance, up 2 him, not like i care, it's his feelings, it's not mine... he gets hurt then too bad then, he doesnt get it after so many times i tell him off, then it's up 2 him to think bout it, im not those who will avoid him or beg him to stay away from me, every actions and thoughts are from him

nah i dont do much, i only can scold with words that is not so nice to hear, bear in mind, not bvulgar words tho, i mean if he doesnt 1 2 listen, up 2 him man, if he thinks he still has the chance, up 2 him, not like i care, it's his feelings, it's not mine... he gets hurt then too bad then, he doesnt get it after so many times i tell him off, then it's up 2 him to think bout it, im not those who will avoid him or beg him to stay away from me, every actions and thoughts are from him

wah... you really piss this guys off ar.. hate him so much.. well.. remember one things.. if you really dun care bout him.. you must live your life happily.. for what so angry because of him.. no point rite...

Okay, for my case: There was a guy who liked me but he'd never let me go. He tried to 'chase' me for a while but I didn't like him. When I refused him, he got mad and started banging his fists on the wall and threatened to commit suicide. OMG that was sick. When I told him straight into his face that there was no hope, he started spreading rumours about me to my friends so that everyone will hate me.

What an idiot. And he even sends me sarcastic sms's just to get on my nerves. Desperado or not. mad.gif

Okay, for my case: There was a guy who liked me but he'd never let me go. He tried to 'chase' me for a while but I didn't like him. When I refused him, he got mad and started banging his fists on the wall and threatened to commit suicide. OMG that was sick. When I told him straight into his face that there was no hope, he started spreading rumours about me to my friends so that everyone will hate me.

What an idiot. And he even sends me sarcastic sms's just to get on my nerves. Desperado or not. mad.gif

OMG... pity you.. how till the end? he still chase after you ar? he die de or not?

wah... you really piss this guys off ar.. hate him so much.. well.. remember one things.. if you really dun care bout him.. you must live your life happily.. for what so angry because of him.. no point rite...

madame, for your information, i wont get angry because of all these shitty dorks. I'm living a happy life, im easy going and laid back, i dont think of it at all, i told ya that he has to think about it, not me, if he still doesnt get the hint then good luck, not like i can do anything, and as long as it doesnt affect my life, im cool with it

madame, for your information, i wont get angry because of all these shitty dorks. I'm living a happy life, im easy going and laid back, i dont think of it at all, i told ya that he has to think about it, not me, if he still doesnt get the hint then good luck, not like i can do anything, and as long as it doesnt affect my life, im cool with it

that's rite... i totally agree... well is you the one who need to think it about.. go get your own headache.. not me.. we just so lucky that got ppl loved us.. just that we dun love you onli mah...

that's rite... i totally agree... well is you the one who need to think it about.. go get your own headache.. not me.. we just so lucky that got ppl loved us.. just that we dun love you onli mah...

huh why are you directing it to me? I didnt get headache at all, it's not me, it's the guys ok... please s'il vous plait, mind who r u directing it to

no no.. you dun get what i mean.. the " you " is represent the guys who come after you... and " me " is those girls who have problem with this men... okiz.. make it clear de?

then say it clearly

sori... well.. seriously.. when i typing that time.. i dun go back and double check one... heheh.. so that's why so many mistake... sori..

wahaha.. i think i need it..

you know a couple of people i know are desperadoes because they are nervous of beautiful women. so they chase the plain janes kau kau because they think they are easier targets. that's one thing i've learn about what makes a desperado.

or maybe coz they are just desperate to get a girl, they cant be choosy if they want a girl.. so they just go for anyone

or maybe coz they are just desperate to get a girl, they cant be choosy if they want a girl.. so they just go for anyone

yes. to be rejected by one they consider beautiful is acceptable. they will walk away. it's like being slain by the dragon.

but from one they consider easy game? no way! like dying from being bitten by an ant. how dishonourable! surely she must be playing hard to get... seeing she looks like she's been beaten with an ugly stick and no one else could possible want her.

WAH... so scary one? surprise.gif

desparado is a bless from god..

u must appriciate tat sum1 always thinkng bout u,care bout leh..hehe..

but if he/she overact,u must kasi this la:

slap.jpg

desparado is a bless from god..

u must appriciate tat sum1 always thinkng bout u,care bout leh..hehe..

but if he/she overact,u must kasi this la:

slap.jpg

but i dont hit lady...

if there's a desperado no matter guy or girl, who are always disturbing you, wat would you do? at 1st of coz you treat him as friend, but as time passes by, u start acting cool to that person, but he/she still couldnt get it, tell him/her still he/she doesnt want to accept.. then how? he/she didnt do anything serious tho maybe like calling, starring at u, disturbing online , always tell u those rubbish thing like i really like u, love u.... bla bla bla

i will avoid them untill they get the hints.will be a stone cool b!tch.no choice.thats the only way to face the desperado >.<