Sign in to follow this  
shadowprincess

Shakespeare's Twelfth Night *will be adding pics until closing night*

i am the director of makeup for a huge theater production by the Drama Society at my university. this is great experience for me and not to mention super great for my resume. and please note that i am only an amateur with no professional training... if there is any flaw, this is why :P

tonight is opening night!! *butterflies*

will be posting up pics as i go along.. there will be a total of 8 shows... enjoy.

this is the guy playing Antonio (ex-pirate) .. isn't he hot? :P i get to put makeup on him. i get to put bronzer right down to his chest! *swoons* .. can't get any better than that!

this is on the dress rehersals we had last sunday.

before

antonio.jpg

after

antonio2.jpg

antonio3.jpg

hiya shadowprincess!

cool makeup! i c u r using pigments..cant wait to see more pics, great job! :clap:

Edited by mthree

one of the play dates i will ask my bf to bring his digital slr to take some pics for me to keep in my portfolio. i'll try to take more pics.. but just makeup alone takes me 3 hours..... i need to makeup 17 people.. for 8 nights.... will be totally exhausted!! but not complianing-- yet :P i love this!!

one of the play dates i will ask my bf to bring his digital slr to take some pics for me to keep in my portfolio. i'll try to take more pics.. but just makeup alone takes me 3 hours..... i need to makeup 17 people.. for 8 nights.... will be totally exhausted!! but not complianing-- yet :P i love this!!

you have done a good job,give yourself a pat on the back! a am sure after the second day you would take a lesser time to make them up because you will already have a routine.

btw the guy after pic looks like a bollywood star! :D

thanks!! i have more pics coming up... :D need to resize and all that first... i am sooo tired.. just got back from opening night....it went really well .. makeup looked great on stage too. i'm pleased.

oh god . .he is sooo . . hot . .

good job rayleen . . :thumbup1:

HOT!! HOT!!!

he is definitely hot! :D

good job rayleeen ;) love ur skills ;)

rayleen, did you use real animal blood on his face or fake blood? i know in the states and canada...alot pharmacy got sell sweet flavored fake blood, alot of dark artists/photographers uses those...i'm very very curious about it, p.s it looks really realistic in the picture

wow rayleen, super good job!!!! :wub:

thanks!!

wow... this is the first time i see anything like this :clapclap: Cant wait to see more pics from the 8 shows :clapclap:

after i finish my assignment, i'll go resize more pisc from the second night :D

rayleen, did you use real animal blood on his face or fake blood? i know in the states and canada...alot pharmacy got sell sweet flavored fake blood, alot of dark artists/photographers uses those...i'm very very curious about it, p.s it looks really realistic in the picture

eww... :P i used fake blood... the sweet flavoured one is usually for the mouth area.. mine i bought those that are for wounds

this eye make up is very good! :praisegod:

thanks!! :D

really Good job, Rayleen :clapclap::thumbup1:

thank you!

wah..... rayleen.......... u are great la........ salute. salute......................

oh yeah........ the guy adam...... hoho...... cute leh..... hoho.....single??if yes i will fly over to meet u up. hoho........

well done gal... ur skill r superb :thumbup1:

thanks!!

wah..... rayleen.......... u are great la........ salute. salute......................

oh yeah........ the guy adam...... hoho...... cute leh..... hoho.....single??if yes i will fly over to meet u up. hoho........

lol... i think he's still single :P haahaha