Sign in to follow this  
j33h@u

Make up academy

Hi babes, my friend just told me that he opened an make-up academy in Cheras. Academy Glam Connection which is located opposite Cheras LRT station. He's the winner of Shu eumera 2005 make-up competition and went Tokyo for training. But he only teaches during weekends. Good package price with free gift of products worth RM1800. Course starting in Nov 2008. The course is professional make-up and hairstyling which includes personal, bridal, stage, studio, highfashion and creative. For those interested please PM me ya. Thanks!

Edited by pink mermaid

hi all, im now looking for a beauty academy which offering beauty, slimming , nail & make-up courses, any academy provided all these courses? preferably in Subang.

Thanks.

hi all, im now looking for a beauty academy which offering beauty, slimming , nail & make-up courses, any academy provided all these courses? preferably in Subang.

Thanks.

normally those courses u mention is not link, but u can try to ask Enya school of beauty, because i know there have professional beauty course and make up course,

their contact is 03-56323090

but wat i know is beauty include nail and simple slimming. make up is include hair. u just call them la, cos this academy have a good recomamdation.

normally those courses u mention is not link, but u can try to ask Enya school of beauty, because i know there have professional beauty course and make up course,

their contact is 03-56323090

but wat i know is beauty include nail and simple slimming. make up is include hair. u just call them la, cos this academy have a good recomamdation.

Hi dreamaker....thanks for the info...i read a lots of good comment of Enya school of beauty,and i called today and will drop by to subang branch on next monday 7.30pm :P

again...thanks so much!

Hello..my name is Kven..Mind to ask about make up academy...I searching from Google and i found this forum so i give it a try..So basically I'm helping my GF to find make-up academy..So i read all the pages and i found out that Sense and Style are loacted in Sunway there and it's near where i stay cz i'm studying in Lim kok wing here(cyberjaya)..So i dont wan my gf stay to far away from me..LOL..So anyone can tell more info about this academy cz i read a lot of ppl said that academy eat a lot money..LOL..or any suggestions?..thx a lot!

Hi all,

I also found another academy name Synation academy. This academy is located at Chearas. They also have MLVK certificate. Even their in house academy cert also certified by MLVK. Good things about this academy is you can use your own product and no need to purchase any products. (Off course, the pacakage will FOC you some products) which I think only this academy will allow only.

This academy is going have road show in Mid Valley, they call me said is start on 15/10-22/10, at the entrace of JJ (sorry, cant remember which floor, but I know is same floor with McD)

PM me if you want more details infor.

Hello..my name is Kven..Mind to ask about make up academy...I searching from Google and i found this forum so i give it a try..So basically I'm helping my GF to find make-up academy..So i read all the pages and i found out that Sense and Style are loacted in Sunway there and it's near where i stay cz i'm studying in Lim kok wing here(cyberjaya)..So i dont wan my gf stay to far away from me..LOL..So anyone can tell more info about this academy cz i read a lot of ppl said that academy eat a lot money..LOL..or any suggestions?..thx a lot!

Hi Kven,I'm now taking my Professional Make-up course at Enya School of Beauty in Subang very near place you stay, if your GF interested can let me know, I can be the introducer. Why I strongly recomemded this academy is because I've been doing many survey on other academy, if you read thru my commend on previous pages you will know why.

hi kven,

u can try to go Enya school of beauty bcos tat academy is located nearby INTI colledge, very near by sunway.

Kven, I don't think is a good ideal to send your GF to Sense & Style to learn. Base on my experience on them is not good but if you don't mind to paid more than can try. If you go back to page 4 you will know why I advice not to learn there.

Thanks.

if beauty therapy i think clara is the best suggestion in subang. located at taipan.

i'm starting my make up course in sense & style this tuesday :P girls, everyone start in enya d? i saw enya that day in subang, it's nice too. but actually i still prefer have friends in s&s =P

We might shares more idea bout what we learn in the academy next time

is cyberjaya near to shah alam? lol.. i dunno where cyberjaya actually but seems far. if it's around shah alam maybe ur gf can consider ewi academy. it's actually international brand like dermalogica, leonard drake , averine & etc academy. if ur gf wanna study make up, they provide averine make up cert there. actually last time i consider there before but it's too far for me. this is their website. http://www.ewi-academy.com/courses.html

i not sure bout their make up price. u can ask them, last time i only ask about their beauty therapy price. but it quite reasonable. so far their beauty therapy price is the cheapest i survey around.

hi there. pls share ur experience learning in S&S.TQ ^^ i am also looking for a suitable academy. Better nearby Cheras/ KL. ^^ almost half year i have been searching for academy...wish i wont select a wrong one. ^^

looks like recently there are a lots of ppl strongly recommend Enya School of Beauty. Almost 3 or 4 main forums in MY got these kind of post that recommending Enya.

I not sure whether u guys are the same person. But I will personally go there and find out what is inside it ^^... hope to hear frm u guys soon.

anybody knw where is Synation Academy located?

Well, if a Academy is not good I believe nobody will dare to recommend but it's also base on individual liking,effordability & comfort. At end of day don't just listen to what people said, better go find out what yourself is the best way.

Hi,

The Synation Academy is located at Cheras. If you want details of the course, pls pm me.

Hi there,

I juz went to Synation Academy this afternoon. I talked to the beautician there but the makeup tutor was not there.

I would like to knw more about the makeup tutor...can u pls pm me? TQ! Btw, they did not have professional makeup there but only bridal.

the person told me the content of the course can discuss with the tutor...i not sure, juz wana know more about this teacher. thanks...^^

Hi dreamaker,

Actually I'm in this line for the pass 5 yrs. 5 yrs ago, not like today, got so many things. That why I'm looking for something new.

Aery Jo I'm not so prefer because I feel their work is very 'kua zang'. Out of my market. I like S&S and APT. But seem like both also not a good academy. Mirabelle actually not very good (Base on their drawing) but I'm interested to know more on their govt subsidy. That why wanted to find their number.

Y'day I found another academy name Synation Academy. Quite expansive, may be because of the cert they give. Is recognise by MLVK. Another academy is Xpressionmaster. Since next tue my co off, planning to visit this 2 acadamy. Hope to have good result!

hi there,

i got one recommend academy for body art, but i not sure they still got this course or not.

i visited a beauty fair in the mid of 2008. This academy call Honey Beeuty gave me a brochure...and they also give a free body art for me.

i saw the work they did...really nice n unique...the teacher is frm Taiwan. The course only held for a dew weeks cuz after tat the teacher go back to Taiwan d...

i not sure whether they still offer this course o not but u may check it out. the contact no. is 03-78065808

looks like recently there are a lots of ppl strongly recommend Enya School of Beauty. Almost 3 or 4 main forums in MY got these kind of post that recommending Enya.

I not sure whether u guys are the same person. But I will personally go there and find out what is inside it ^^... hope to hear frm u guys soon.

anybody knw where is Synation Academy located?

wow, u really have a good imagination, how to find so many same person to promote Enya school of beauty? no need to work meh, we just sharing our experince ma. :mumbling: and if u really want to find a courses in KL or Cheras,nearby sg wang have a lot, depends how much u can paid oni ma.actually i survey a lot of academy, so tat i know a lot lo. until now, Enya school of beauty really a good choice for budget ppl, u can go and find out urself why so many ppl recommending this academy, i think ppl who survey in MYB is not stupid lor.

i went to Enya Beauty School yday. i m quite satisfy with their explanation. and the sales person explain to me very well and details. it spent me abt 2 hrs there.

i think i will join enya for facial course 1st , then only make up as i worry i cant handle coz this course is actually quite new to me.

but the problem is, they will start their facial course on 3 nov, which is too rush for me. i need at least 2 mths for notice to resign from my current job. :( otherwise, i need to wait until next yr when they start new intake which is i found is quite wasting mt time to wait. i wish to start the course earlier.

thats why got to discuss with my boss.......

a bit frustrating now :(

wow, u really have a good imagination, how to find so many same person to promote Enya school of beauty? no need to work meh, we just sharing our experince ma. :mumbling: and if u really want to find a courses in KL or Cheras,nearby sg wang have a lot, depends how much u can paid oni ma.actually i survey a lot of academy, so tat i know a lot lo. until now, Enya school of beauty really a good choice for budget ppl, u can go and find out urself why so many ppl recommending this academy, i think ppl who survey in MYB is not stupid lor.

agree what dreamker said. everyone is sharing their information, experience here. there is no benefits if we promoting the skul, we cant give commision too :P

i also noticed there is quite numbers of other beauty skul with good comment too.....

Hi Ivy, happy to know that you finally found a Academy to fullfill your dreams like me. I am very sure you won't regret if you choose Enya School Of Beauty to learn as I also currently learning here.

I can understand wht cy_onair don't believe what we share in this foum about Enya School of Beauty, guess he/she must be having lots of experience of people not telling the truth. Anyway, like I said go find out yourself, don't just listen to people commend than you will know how truth is it.

Hi Ivy, happy to know that you finally found a Academy to fullfill your dreams like me. I am very sure you won't regret if you choose Enya School Of Beauty to learn as I also currently learning here.

Hi Yuwen, nice to know you here!really?what course are you taking?hope we can meet each other and be fren ! coz i will be taking the course alone...very sien...

hi gals,

my friend who study in Bertha Gallery said that this academy will end up their business by this month. so no more Bertha Gallery in malaysia...........

oh ho my friend oledi paid RM15000 to buy a lot of products and courses fees, now she still learning basic make up oni,

but too pity ........

thats why i hope that MYB gals which is looking for academy have to becareful, dun charge the book by the cover, their academy prretty doesnt mean they r professional or what. have to read their history and also depends on ur luck lor. anyway ,wish all of u good luck.