Sign in to follow this  
j33h@u

Make up academy

Jessend, Enya School of Beauty is using a product from US. It is world listing No.5 brand...you know what is the brand???Let you guess 1st.ha!

Viviane, is ok, just check few others more academy before you decide, don't regret later.

Kitty Meow, you said you wanted to join me in Subang branch, real or not? If yes I got company alreay oh!

Hi Everyone, my grilfriend told me that Enya School of Beauty is having promotion on Personal Make-up course @RM348 only, Yuwen, do you know about it? All I need is to get 10 pax in group & they allow us to select program to learn from them. Anybody interested? Btw, this included products, cert, 6 lesson, 3 hour p/lesson. I was thinking try up their personal course 1st before joining the Professional Make-up course.

Jessend, Enya School of Beauty is using a product from US. It is world listing No.5 brand...you know what is the brand???Let you guess 1st.ha!

Viviane, is ok, just check few others more academy before you decide, don't regret later.

Kitty Meow, you said you wanted to join me in Subang branch, real or not? If yes I got company alreay oh!

i guess already wht! M.A.C izzit? please let me know wht is the brand? when is the beauty fair? exact date? where can i buy the colors pallete?

i guess already wht! M.A.C izzit? please let me know wht is the brand? when is the beauty fair? exact date? where can i buy the colors pallete?

Enya is using one of the Amway product.

Beauty fair :

a) PWTC

Exhibition Dates & Times

Monday, 15 September 2008, 11AM - 7PM

Tuesday, 16 September 2008, 11AM - 7PM

Wednesday, 17 September 2008, 11AM - 7PM

Thursday, 18 September 2008, 11AM - 7PM

Venue

Hall 1 & Hall 2, Putra World Trade Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Attendance Policy

To enhance the show experience for all, we appreciate your cooperation with the following:

Beauty8 Expo is a business-to-business trade exhibition for Beauty Professionals. Admission is complimentary by pre-registration (BeautyExpo User) or on-site registration.

Non Beauty Professionals / General Public admission will be charged RM10.00 per person.

Admission is only for those age 16 years and above.

Children aged 16 and below accompanying their parents to the expo are welcomed to use the waiting area in the Organizer's Office. The Management shall not be held responsible for any unforseen circumstances due to this waiting.

Dress code is smart casual. Slippers and Bermudas are not allowed.The Organizer may at its sole discretion refuse entry to any person not fulfilling entrance criteria.

Photography/videotaping: No photography or videotaping of the exhibition or its educational programme is allowed without prior permission from the Organizer.

Trolley Services

B) Mid Valley

Diet and beauty fair

The fair will take place from Sept 26 to 28 at Hall 1 and 2, Mid Valley Exhibition Centre (MYEC) from 10am to 10pm. Admission is free

Hi girls, i already make up my mind to join Sense & style, my friend told me the course is not bad and the teachers there are very patient to teach you, and most of all they also provide agent if you wanna to work some freelance. that's what i heard from my friend. and it's also more well know. since enya and s&s also using certain product from direct sales so i gotta choose s&s =P

I going to sign up on 15th in the beauty expo, got more promotion ^^ and also my friend is helping the student there for catwalk make up show there. if any of you all wanna see make up show can go there. :lol:

Ha...Viviane, at last you make-up your mind leh! Anyway, just to share with you what I've encounter in Enya School of Beauty here, the teachers is also very patient to teach students oh...ha! Tell you what, I already sign up the SLDN programme and the goverment will subsidize me every month RM300 for 1 year. My course is RM4,999, RM2,200 is for products & accessories(somemore don't even have to worry about unexpected expense to buy un-listed goods) if every month received RM300 from goverment subsidy that means I learn this Professional course if "FREE" leh. Well...to me I think both of the Academy is as good in term of teaching skill as all claimed they offer the BEST deal in town ma..Be A Smart Spender!

wondering s&s got subsidy or not also. From it's website it writen has but i need to ask the agent for more information

Wah..Yuwen, your way of doing really make sense. I will tell my girlfriend about it. Ha..now got more reason to tell parents why must learn in Enya School of Beauty liaw.

Viviane, for your info S&S don't have SLDN themself, they go thru another agent to apply and it cost more then what Enya is offering. By the way, the coming beauty expo you won't be able to get any information about the course, mostly just selling products & machine. Education Fair is the one you should look into.

Wah..Yuwen, your way of doing really make sense. I will tell my girlfriend about it. Ha..now got more reason to tell parents why must learn in Enya School of Beauty liaw.

Viviane, for your info S&S don't have SLDN themself, they go thru another agent to apply and it cost more then what Enya is offering. By the way, the coming beauty expo you won't be able to get any information about the course, mostly just selling products & machine. Education Fair is the one you should look into.

15th september there's a beauty expo in pwtc, u can register there or ask for more information because their agent already told me there's promotion on that day. and that day are actually graduation day for the selected academy senior make up student.

Yes, I know about that. I've been to last year expo in PWTC with my friends (1 of them just graduate from Enya School of Beauty as a Professional Make-up Artist) to check on courses, tha's why I'm sure we can't get any info out from there.

Hi,

Just to share some infor.

If you interested to learn makeup, dont go APT. This academy is money minded. If you willing to spend, they will provide you the best service. I have friend study there now. The teacher there keep asking her buy this, buy that and end of the day use one time only. (The product is not cheap). May be because she can earn commission on each product that student purchase. Certain things my friend manage to get from outside, same quality and cheaper. But once they know is from outside, the teacher and the staff there show their black face to my friend. The worst is the teacher immediately not willing to share her experience with my friend. This happen in Jln Imbi branch. At Kepong brand, worst, only the teacher assistant, is their student which just graduate from them teach the student. The reason they give is the teacher take long MC. But how much experience she has? 8)

They recently run creative makeup competition on 09/08/08 and 22/09/08. Supprisingly is my friend just found out the champion on 22/09/08 is their VIP student which spend 20K++ in their academy. This student super rich, use dont want what Ms model (eg, Ms Tourism), and also the most expansive accessories and cloth, that why they give special trainning and make her to get champion......really unfair........

So.....if you really rich enough and willing to spend money, then only APT, if not, please dont go. My friend said there is a student spend 6K there and now she dont want to go already due to their stupid service and courses. You just imagine you must pay money immediate but the class only start 6 mths later. Reason give is the teacher is not free. :shocking:

Better be carefull on this academy......staff there is very very good in talking!

Good Luck

Edited by Image21

so, how about others?

thank's image 21 too much, tat day i went to APT in jalan imbi, they show me many things (like pictures), take from professional,very interesting, at that moment, they want me to make dicision to pay deposit. luckily, i don't bring too nuch money go out, they said many bank around there, they want me to go ATM to take out many for deposit.

agree with image 21, they are good in talking.

except APT , Enya also sound nice ho, any comment?

so, how about others?

thank's image 21 too much, tat day i went to APT in jalan imbi, they show me many things (like pictures), take from professional,very interesting, at that moment, they want me to make dicision to pay deposit. luckily, i don't bring too nuch money go out, they said many bank around there, they want me to go ATM to take out many for deposit.

agree with image 21, they are good in talking.

except APT , Enya also sound nice ho, any comment?

Hi dreamaker,

Huh? They ask you go bank to take money immediately? Wah......so kan jeong? Really that bad sales until ppl must sign and paid immediately? No need time to think? :shocking: Hahahaha......Anyway, do you mind to let me know who approach you? Properly I can feedback to my friend. Thanks a lot ! :D

hi girl... i already sign up for Sense & style today in the beauty expo... really got much promotion today.. total voucher i got is rm600 for buying stuff from their academy.. those item compulsory buying from them only rm570, which heard from my friend, a student of them. Other u can buy at outside, for some make up they requested you to buy they will advice you buying from outside or even those very comman thing like all colour eyeshadow palet they even ask you to buy from pasar malam / sg wang which is cost you lower than rm50. i believe every academy also require you to buy extra make up after joining in but i felt it also bring benefits, since that are the thing u brought, u can choose special type 1 and then till your make up competition or exam you can use back your own thing... can do something more special than other student =P today i also watch the make up competition in the beauty expo held by the students, very great show and their make up/dressing are gorgeous :clapclap:

Before this i also heard from my bf's cousin saying that the clipso make up academy taught them somthing very comman even they are teaching professional make up so.. i think those who want to join professional make up should go those academy are more into make up....

S&S (professional make up and hair styling )fees are rm6888 + make up cosmetic worth rm 2k+ + rm600 voucher + free bridal art course worth rm1k ++ (something like this... ) hahaa... hope someone from here can be my classmate next month :P ( but for this course you need to ready about rm 2k+ for extra make up)

hi all,

i just went to beauty expo today, found out some information and just share with those who interested in make up course.

Sense&Style have a great show, graduate and make up competition in S&S. I feel interested to ask the course, but after i ask, my mood is like from mountain to bottom. Every course have to pay RM6888, they have subsidy also, in two way. You can get the subsidy with under table (RM 2200 )or take others courses until two years. Means when u choose under table, u need to pay RM6888+RM 2200=RM9088. If u want to get C&G cert, u need to pay more RM976, registration fees some more RM 100 and C&G registration fees RM50. The fees is RM 10k ++ , wow, it's a big figure for me. If you choose two years programme, Only course fees already RM13k- RM18K, not include registration fees ,C&G...... aiya , they talk until i pengsan, wat i understand is only $$$$$$$$$$. because of $$$ happen, i have to give up to take course in S&S, no matter how expert they are. 0=0

The other 1 i research aery jo. no C&G ( If u want to get this cert better dunt go, if u dun care of this cert, can think about it ). course fees start from RM6888 , u need to ready about RM 9000 to finish the course. They said their cert can go around the world, but i dun think so. they recommand student to get itec certificate from UK. But need to ready about RM13k-RM14K to study their course, no goverment subsidy.........mmmmm, my desicion is also same, $$$$$ happen, so u know la, haha...... :bulb:

After this two academy, my leg almost broke, so went back lo.

If some of you know others information, come and share together. :chitchat:

Hi dreamaker,

Huh? They ask you go bank to take money immediately? Wah......so kan jeong? Really that bad sales until ppl must sign and paid immediately? No need time to think? :shocking: Hahahaha......Anyway, do you mind to let me know who approach you? Properly I can feedback to my friend. Thanks a lot ! :D

i seriously can remember the name, but i know the outsign ( a bit tall and a bit fat ). your fren also study in APT? they have goverment subsidy or not? no matter have or haven't, i dun think will take course over there. Every time i ask them to show me the cert sample, they talk another topic lo, and they dun automatic bring me to view their school lo( i feel pai se to ask ma ) ,so i can't view their academy at last.

so can anyone tell me except APT, S&S, Aery Jo, Clipso, any others recommand?

Is Enya good?

Hi dreamaker,

Yes. My friend is study there. Jln Imbi branch. I ask her oledi. She said there only got 3 staff. Total 2 female and 1 male (Evelyn, Frennie and Raymond).she said base on the outlook that you give, should be Frennie cos Evelyn is skinny and short. :D

My friend said she take bridal course only, therefore not mention about the subsidies. For the MLVK, only available if you take the facial course.

Friendly speaking, after my friend told me abt the makeup competition in APT, I dont trust anymore. Yes, the student is good, unless you really see they do everything by themself. Because this is their academy, they wont show you those bad student works, that why behind of public, actually and mostly is done by the expert. Unless are those big big competition, where you can see they start from biginning till end is done by those them, then should be alright. Sometimes also worry professional with very good experience, but they tell you that person is their student...... :shakehead:

I'm going there tomorrow and thursday. Really hope can successully sign up body art and hope is correct decision! ^_^

Hi dreamaker,

Yes. My friend is study there. Jln Imbi branch. I ask her oledi. She said there only got 3 staff. Total 2 female and 1 male (Evelyn, Frennie and Raymond).she said base on the outlook that you give, should be Frennie cos Evelyn is skinny and short. :D

My friend said she take bridal course only, therefore not mention about the subsidies. For the MLVK, only available if you take the facial course.

Friendly speaking, after my friend told me abt the makeup competition in APT, I dont trust anymore. Yes, the student is good, unless you really see they do everything by themself. Because this is their academy, they wont show you those bad student works, that why behind of public, actually and mostly is done by the expert. Unless are those big big competition, where you can see they start from biginning till end is done by those them, then should be alright. Sometimes also worry professional with very good experience, but they tell you that person is their student...... :shakehead:

I'm going there tomorrow and thursday. Really hope can successully sign up body art and hope is correct decision! ^_^

hi image21,

if u really want to sign body art course, u can try aery jo, but u have to start from basic, then must take Itec, because they only provide their " aery jo international certificate".( i dun think tat is international cert lo). the fees is about RM 9 k or maybe more than RM9k. They dun have C&G cert (think twice). But may i know why u want to learn body art? tat is no market in malaysia gua, what a waste if u pay about RM 9k to study this such courses. Duno when can get back this figure with using body art job ( this is my sincere opinion). We learn this of course wish to make money from there ma, if not why ?????? ( or maybe is your hobby?)

Anyway, are u a MUA? where do u study before?

hi all,

i just went to beauty expo today, found out some information and just share with those who interested in make up course.

Sense&Style have a great show, graduate and make up competition in S&S. I feel interested to ask the course, but after i ask, my mood is like from mountain to bottom. Every course have to pay RM6888, they have subsidy also, in two way. You can get the subsidy with under table (RM 2200 )or take others courses until two years. Means when u choose under table, u need to pay RM6888+RM 2200=RM9088. If u want to get C&G cert, u need to pay more RM976, registration fees some more RM 100 and C&G registration fees RM50. The fees is RM 10k ++ , wow, it's a big figure for me. If you choose two years programme, Only course fees already RM13k- RM18K, not include registration fees ,C&G...... aiya , they talk until i pengsan, wat i understand is only $$$$$$$$$$. because of $$$ happen, i have to give up to take course in S&S, no matter how expert they are. 0=0

The other 1 i research aery jo. no C&G ( If u want to get this cert better dunt go, if u dun care of this cert, can think about it ). course fees start from RM6888 , u need to ready about RM 9000 to finish the course. They said their cert can go around the world, but i dun think so. they recommand student to get itec certificate from UK. But need to ready about RM13k-RM14K to study their course, no goverment subsidy.........mmmmm, my desicion is also same, $$$$$ happen, so u know la, haha...... :bulb:

After this two academy, my leg almost broke, so went back lo.

If some of you know others information, come and share together. :chitchat:

hi girl... i think they tell you too confuse already. i just refer to both of my friend that finish the course in that academy... actually you don't have to pay extra for the subsidy... if you going to pay for the subsidy why you still wanna get it as you can save the money back... the agent told me i still can get the subsidy without any payment but wait longer lor... but it's alright i can wait, some more the story i heard for c&g cert is only Rm400 + rm50 register. this 1 i gotta double check with her. Estimate to finish the whole course with extra make up is around 11k - 12k including make up competition.