Sign in to follow this  
j33h@u

Make up academy

Hi,

Just to share some of my friend experience on taking course in beauty academy.

The course price I can say now is very competitive and everywhere is around the same. Therefore the most important to compare is the teacher and their work. This infor is my friend told me while she study in APT.

This academy, the principle is very famous and their eye brown is the best in town currently as the technique is the principle purposely go oversea to learn it. The problem on this academy is the course fees is high, you must buy their product + accessories and use it during your class (their product is good, but very very expansive) and everything is money money money money. Most of the student complain they spend around 7-8K until today (their course fees is only 5K++, and course finish half only). The teacher there is good & professional (Imbi, Kepong and Klang). But due to the teacher in Kepong currently seriously sick (long long leave), therefore the course is conducted by assistant which graduate from their brand where I saw her work which is not good at all. So if you want to go this academy, dont go kepong for temporary until the teacher is back.

1 thing good abt this academy is event hey said is 60 or 80 days course, or 3 mths 6 mths course, but you wont finish accordingly as they guarentee that u must know 100% only they let you graduate, therefore a lot of pratice require. Courses extended I believe most of the academy have, but whether they guareetee you or not I'm not sure.

As for Sub, my bf friend's sister is study there and she said that academy is not really professional. Even her sis in law also said her makeup is not nice, therefore I never go there and ask. :)

hi all,

wow, kitty survey a lot of academy, i think she can become an expert liao.

agree with tata, make up techniqe canot be to old style, ( v r not old lady ma ).

but seriously v canot charge the book by the cover, enya is doing a lot of out door activities like going to NTV 7, magazine makeover and bridal show....

if their make up out date, it wont be happen lo. some more , the price is affortable for every body le.

anyway, i 've been there for survey twice ( make sure everything is good ), then i only dare to recommanded to u all,

gold goh is seriously high a lot depends with enya, but most scared that kind hide price one, at last maybe need to pay a lot,

but enya i can only say, good enough liao.

ar, enya oso have that SLDN program, goverment will pay you RM300 each month, for me is exactly a good news.

may be i can make money from there or at least no need to pay too much in my course fees

so Yu Wen, have you make up yr mind to take course in enya?

i think i will take the course in enya. i wish to meet xenzi's friend in enya...

:clapclap:

Hi,

Im looking for a good make up academy which offering the professional image and bridal make up. Really no idea which is the right place. After complete the make up course, the academy can provide job opportunities.....

Have any idea about snips academy at Yayasan, touch studio at Jln Ipoh and purple glitz studio academy?

hi all,

wow, kitty survey a lot of academy, i think she can become an expert liao.

agree with tata, make up techniqe canot be to old style, ( v r not old lady ma ).

but seriously v canot charge the book by the cover, enya is doing a lot of out door activities like going to NTV 7, magazine makeover and bridal show....

if their make up out date, it wont be happen lo. some more , the price is affortable for every body le.

anyway, i 've been there for survey twice ( make sure everything is good ), then i only dare to recommanded to u all,

gold goh is seriously high a lot depends with enya, but most scared that kind hide price one, at last maybe need to pay a lot,

but enya i can only say, good enough liao.

ar, enya oso have that SLDN program, goverment will pay you RM300 each month, for me is exactly a good news.

may be i can make money from there or at least no need to pay too much in my course fees

Hmm.... i not really means tat enya's technique is out to date. it's just because all the photos (i.e hair styling / student profile / make up) they show me was taken in the year 2004/2005 and not the latest 1.

since they r in beauty line, should take out the latest photo to show/convince their customer ma.... latest photo will be more attrative wat.... but y they never do so leh?

wat say u?

Wah..Kitty Meow really makes our jobs much easier now don't have to go searching. Thank you ya! Guess what, last week I went to Enya School of Beauty with my grilfriend, the person talking to us is Shanice (the lady reply your e-mail..ha so co-incidence). I agreed with you their photos album is bit out dated(guess they must show more latest photos) but all their latest photos is at their make-up class room leh. like what Yuwen is saying can't charge the book by the cover ma, photos image can always edit till perfect now days.

Tata, I've ask my grilfriend about Enya School of Beauty, she show me her portfolio, so nicely done. All her make-up image photos, hair-do, coloring, theory paper, accesorries so good. If the academy is not good I don't think she can pick up make-up lesson so easyly right! This friend of my girlfriend has never put any ICI on her face before, now...total change to another person, so stylish. She told us, in order to let people have confidence in her & her skill is to show her outlook 1st. This I 100% agreed, if she didn't make-up & dress up nicely for us to see it, me & my grilfriend won't believe what she said & also won't think of taking up make-up classes la.

I agreed with what Yuwen is saying if Enya School of Beauty is out dated then they won't be able to become C&G approve center liau lor. Eh..if they got SLDN (goverment approve centre) not easy to achieve leh. My dad said not all centre can get it, most center will go thru 3rd party agent to apply SLDN for their students that's why cost RM2,500, otherswise is less than that.

Yumiko, Snips I only know is famous of hair cutting, not make-up leh. I know too many people taking up make-up lesson after taking the hair course but due to too many students their focus on students work is not there so many students was unhappy that they are unable to learn properly.

Image21, I believe if the academy is good their quality should be maintaining the same no matter which branch or who is the teacher right? If it is only selected people or branch that means the academy is not up to standard ma, basic requirement also can't maintain somemore wanted to charge so high.

YES, i 100% support what Xenzi is saying if the academy is good all branches should be the same oso ma.

Tata, if you said Monica Lee, Diva production & Pick a Brush is more famous than what about academy like APT, Sense & Style, Gold Goh, SUB, Mode...all claim they are those magazine, organizer prefer choise. 1 things for sure is we must choose an academy which we are comfortable, can't always listen to what people said, too many advice will make us more confuse la.

So far why I will choose Enya School of Beauty is because 1st: reasonable price(below my budget),2nd: all products & accessories included(don't have to worry of unexpected expenses),3rd: enviroment. All academy i've visited told me how good, how famous, how well their center & students work was, but I believe if we ourself not good, not smart, not hardwoking even the center is the best 1 oso we still said they are bad ma,right?

Good News !!!!! :clapclap:

Dear Zenxi & Yuwen

i just registered my self with enya......

they have promised to help me to apply for SLDN and only pay for RM500 for the course... :lol:

when u will go to register? then v can meet up there... :lol1:

can i have ur contact number, then u can b my model lo.... :praisegod: plss.....

hope to hear you soon.......

wow, what a good news with this programme, this will be a guide line when v reseach academy.

agree with wenzi, most of them need to collect more RM1800-RM2500 for the registration fees.

If doesn't matter if we can get back RM 300 every month, or if not????? :crybaby:

dear all, have to think carefully.

Good News !!!!! :clapclap:

Dear Zenxi & Yuwen

i just registered my self with enya......

they have promised to help me to apply for SLDN and only pay for RM500 for the course... :lol:

when u will go to register? then v can meet up there... :lol1:

can i have ur contact number, then u can b my model lo.... :praisegod: plss.....

hope to hear you soon.......

glad to hear tat, Kitty Meow

when are u starting yr class?

Wah...Kitty Meow, you really fast eh, which branch you register?

Eh..Xenzi, Tata, is both you decided to register with Enya School of Beauty since Kitty Meow has making decision faster than you'll leh. Today is my 1st day in class with Enya. I register, made full payment and started class today liaw lor, yeh!

Eh...Yuwen, why you only ask me & Tata but not others why they still not decided to pick which school to learn, especially is j33h@u, this person is the 1 started this forum leh!

Kitty Meow, I really like the way you do thing, fast & clear know what you want, love to be your friend but cannot give HP number over here la no privacy ma but if meet up in Enya School of Beauty only exchange HP no la. so whish branch you register?

Viviane, Image21, Yumiko, JaceyC,Mabelle, Bluerose you'll provide so many info but yet still not decided ke?

Eh..Xenzi, Tata, is both you decided to register with Enya School of Beauty since Kitty Meow has making decision faster than you'll leh. Today is my 1st day in class with Enya. I register, made full payment and started class today liaw lor, yeh!

halo fren..... y u can start immediate 1????? they told me have to wait for 1 to 2 days to get ready for the product 1....... :shocking: yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??????

u at which branch?????? i wan to transfer...... :mumbling:

can i have your contact no? mb u just email me ur hp personally la..... dun worry ur hp no is strictly P&C.. :praisegod:

by the way, wat u learn today?

Edited by Kitty Meow

Eh...Yuwen, why you only ask me & Tata but not others why they still not decided to pick which school to learn, especially is j33h@u, this person is the 1 started this forum leh!

Kitty Meow, I really like the way you do thing, fast & clear know what you want, love to be your friend but cannot give HP number over here la no privacy ma but if meet up in Enya School of Beauty only exchange HP no la. so whish branch you register?

Viviane, Image21, Yumiko, JaceyC,Mabelle, Bluerose you'll provide so many info but yet still not decided ke?

then u email ur P&C contact number to me la..... dun b so stingy la... :praisegod:

by the way, which branch u will choose?

thanks for your concern yuwen

keep sharing ur class v us ok? :wub:

i plan to start my class in Nov, so haven register yet

mayb wait till the beauty exhibition cone only decide lo

feel happy that u all have started ur class, kitty meow n yuwen

i m not free to start at the moment :(

anything u all oso can email me

lets b fren ya

Eh..Kitty Meow, this is a open forum la how to give my information like this? Why not you give me your email & hp, I will contact you.

Yuwen, nice meeting you yesterday at Enya School of Beauty & Serence Endorsement Press Conference, so many reporters from magazine, TV Channel & Newspaper attend leh, since 8TV was there doing shorting don't know our face will appear in TV or not this evening. Now Enya School of Beauty is really become famous liaw so as we..ha!

Kitty Meow, you can start immediate if you want only some prodcuts have to wait 1-2 days for them to order ma. My 1st day is learn how to handle mannequin hair. Never tie hair for others before, just learning hair alone already whole day gone.

Tata, for you info I went to PWTC last time to do survey for my Professional Make-up course, most academy will attract you with lot of discount but ended up still the same, I still have to budget unexpected amount to buy products & accessories. A lot of things is not cover, so you better ask them carefully what they DO NOT GIVE, not what they give. Find out what you need to buy to learn the course and question them 1 by 1 + ask them to commit to you that you don't have to come out with anymore money to buy things except the course fee. (so far nobody there to commit from those academy I visit)

Eh..Kitty Meow, this is a open forum la how to give my information like this? Why not you give me your email & hp, I will contact you.

Yuwen, nice meeting you yesterday at Enya School of Beauty & Serence Endorsement Press Conference, so many reporters from magazine, TV Channel & Newspaper attend leh, since 8TV was there doing shorting don't know our face will appear in TV or not this evening. Now Enya School of Beauty is really become famous liaw so as we..ha!

hi yuwen, i also went to enya yesterday wo, which is you? i also suprise that 8 TV doing shooting at that time, there did a butterfly on Serene face look very nice, a lot of camera cathching her at that moment. mmmmm, very happenning.

Haiyo Xenzi & Yuwen, i mean u send ur contact number to my personal email la.... u just click on my name, & select send msg then ok liao lo..... :praisegod::praisegod::praisegod:

Young man, dun so "po po ma ma" la..

Kitty Meow, you can start immediate if you want only some prodcuts have to wait 1-2 days for them to order ma. My 1st day is learn how to handle mannequin hair. Never tie hair for others before, just learning hair alone already whole day gone.

Tata, for you info I went to PWTC last time to do survey for my Professional Make-up course, most academy will attract you with lot of discount but ended up still the same, I still have to budget unexpected amount to buy products & accessories. A lot of things is not cover, so you better ask them carefully what they DO NOT GIVE, not what they give. Find out what you need to buy to learn the course and question them 1 by 1 + ask them to commit to you that you don't have to come out with anymore money to buy things except the course fee. (so far nobody there to commit from those academy I visit)

thanks for your advise

hows ur class?

記者會

詹雪琳逐步揭露真面目

日期:27/8/2008

時間:3.20PM

地點:梳邦再也安雅國際美容化妝學院

事項:詹雪琳代言記者會

報導:朱燕芬

攝影:練國偉

通過這次代言,詹雪琳想告訴大家DIY歌手也可以闖出一片天!

詹雪琳要“反樸歸真”,代言化妝美容學院一舉三得!

自出道就努力塑造“搖滾女”形象的Serene詹雪琳,除了推出少有的“三角輯”之外,如今又有挺特別的搞作,就是以5位數代言一家化妝美容學院,暫為期一年。

今次代言真可謂正中詹雪琳下懷,更可說是“一舉三得”,因為不單有酬勞入袋,還有其他“好處”等著她咧!

“之前有在這裡上過3個月化妝美容課程,在這方面是有進步了,而且我也即將開設音樂學院,搞不好我們還可以交換學生互相學習,哈!”看來詹雪琳這如意算盤還真是打得蠻響的吧?

記招上,向來皆以煙熏妝示人的詹雪琳,還大膽首次以淺藍色眼影的淡妝亮相,然后在現場再讓化妝老師為她劃上創意彩繪,感覺新鮮。她說,之前為了符合形象才會不斷化濃妝,不過現在她卻想逐步讓人看見,並接受“樸素”的她哦!

Dear All,

This is my school Enya School of Beauty & Serene Endorsement Press Conference (27th Aug,Wednesday) which I've mention earlier, I just wish to share with all of you, too bad unable to paste the picture of Serene but if some of you can't read chinese than I have to said sorry la.

I'm still waiting for the beauty fair in september, maybe i could get more information on that day , furthermore i need to wait till i move into the new house in subang only can start my course so i don't need so rush to sign up first =P