Sign in to follow this  
fluene

Holiday in US

RM 4000 is definitely for round trip. One way is about half the price. ;)

anything to shop in LA? or florida?

This really depends on where you are. Outlets are the best. Tommy, Nike, Ralph Lauren, CK, Guess list goes on. Not rejects or anything but sometimes a little bit outdated (to US at least because they release new fashion clothes that you see in retail during summer,fall).

Look for big outlet. Some have like 100+ stores within a certain radius.

MAS Fair is starting on Jan 31, so keep your eyes open and check out the various packages that they have. :) If your intention is to shop, I highly recommend the East Coast and head to NY. Go shop at the outlets in Woodbury Commons and you'll feel you never want to shop in M'sia :P

You can check out the store listings for Woodbury Commons here. :wink3: I just checked the round trip air fare on MAS Travel Fair and its RM 2K + which is very reasonable as its usually much more expensive. :)

Edited by weN

thanks wen. :) if i book ticket to LA, anywhere interesting there to see or do ? might be going there end of february. but got no idea where to visit.