Sign in to follow this  
tuliplucy

Brush Cleaner

I just bought a brush cleaner frmo MAC today at RM39.00

People who make up everyday should use the brush cleaner at least once every two weeks, i found that brush can last longer and not so smelly if you wash it bi-weekly though.

Anyone here has any comment on brush cleaner from various brand??

Afterall I know that Shu Uemura also has a brush cleaner for RM38.00, anyone use before? better than MAC?

Would love to have you girls sharing it..

;)

OT a lil, LUCY!!! ur here toooooooo! welcome welcome. go intro urself in the newbie section k. see ya! *hugs*

becky... this world is indeed small .. :lol: how u knew lucy? same college?

back on topic-->

i am also using MAC's brush cleaner... yes, for hygienic reasons, it's good to practice cleaning ur brushes everytime after use with a brush cleaner and wash with water + shampoo/face cleanser once a week.

OT (again, sorry ah) : u know lucy too? :o haha. we met through blogging. ok ok, back to brush cleaners! :D

i thought if use MAC brush cleanser to clean brushes, dont need to wash it with 'shampoo' anymore? by the way, how to wash blusher/face powder brush with MAC cleanser? need to dilute with water?

how to use a brush cleanser? I have one from elianto, but either it doesn't works well or I didn't use it in a correct way... So I still stick to shampoo and conditioner ^_^