Sign in to follow this  
Azxel

Love Perhaps

no need good looking... just have to be TV-genic...

Watchout for the billboards and tv ads on NTV7....coming pretty soon...

get to see the gal & guys....

Cheers,

Allan

Edited by allanphang

MYB member in Wall's Cornetto Love? Perhaps

IPB Image

Hey guys,

I'm joining this reality show called 'Cornetto Love? Perhaps' by Walls and ntv7. The show's about 15 bachelors vying to win a girl's heart.....

Read more about it here: http://www.ntv7.com.my/cornettoloveperhaps/

First prize is a Mitsubishi 4x4 pickup L200 worth RM 90k ++, a mobile phone, plus 1 year's supply of Wall's Cornetto Ice cream!

Press Release:

http://www.bharian.com.my/m/BHarian/Wednes...e/pp_index_html

http://ent.sinchew-i.com/content.phtml?sec...id=200608122219

Studio shoot for billboard & print media

IPB Image

IPB Image

With Cornetto Love? Perhaps host Stephanie Chai

IPB Image

With one of the mystery ladies on Cornetto Love? Perhaps...

IPB Image

To those who know me, please watch it and tell all your friends about it !!! However, you might be suprised by what you watch... (the nature the program portrays about me) but don't take it personally. I guess you really have to watch it to understand what I meant.....

First episode goes on air beginning 21st September 2006 @ 8.30pm (prime time), on ntv7 of course!

To those who have no time/access to watch the promo. advertisement video on ntv7, please email me and I'll send a copy of the clip for your viewing entertainment ;-)

Thanks for your endless support my friends !!

Cheers,

Allan Phang

www.allanphang.com

(Allan's Japan GT Racequeens in Malaysia!)

Allan Phang is powered by:

Walls Cornetto (ice cream)

Nokia N91 @ Nokia Malaysia (mobile phone)

FCUK - French Connection (attire)

Hair Zone Salon @ The Curve (haircut & styling)

Friendster Cafe @ Damansara Perdana (wine & dine)

*** auto spam filter *** Nokia 3G Mobile Apprentice 2005 - Champions

http://www.mobileapprentice.com

F&N Sarsiology 'R U The One?' 2003 - Champions

F&N Sarsi Ambassador 2003

INTI College Circle-K - President (2003)

(Affiliation of Kiwanis Club Kuala Lumpur - KCKL)

INTI Christian Fellowship - Youth With A Mission (YWAM) 2003

Outward Bound School (OBS) Lumut, SC430 (30 day course - 1998)

I'm on Friendster to those that I've lost contact with:

http://www.friendster.com/allanphang

Allan's motto in Cornetto Love? Perhaps: "Love, cause that's what life's worth living for..."

Edited by allanphang

ohh...you in the show? :clapclap:

where can i get to see all faces?

wait till sept..still long to go.... :P

I guess during the Official Press Conference on da 14th September. Lookout for all da papers on the 15th September!! :thumbup1::P

Since the other girls' photo in da show haven't been released yet, here's some profile on the lovely host, Ms Stephanie Chai.. :D

Stephanie Chai Official Website

Stephanie Chai's Resume

Cover Story: Steph in the right direction (NST)

Stephanie Chai - Mobile World - March 2006

Down To Earth (The Star)

Actress cum model game for any food

[WTA] Stephanie Chai, Local model with Italian-chinese parent

Cheers,

Allan Phang

Edited by allanphang

lol allan, ur pretty active in all these, arent you? :D

send my regards to jeremie when you go paintballing with him, btw. :D

Wanna hear Stephanie Chai's voice on tv?? Well, read on...

Here's a sneak peak at the promo ad. now currently showing on TV....

Cornetto Love? Perhaps Group 1

Cornetto Love? Perhaps Group 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s3TXzkB0Ck

Cornetto Love? Perhaps Group 3

You might have seen it on television recently since last week!

Cheers,

Allan Phang

Edited by allanphang

saw that printed ad today at LRT station!

Stephanie Chai so pretty! Can't get my eyes off her.

I like that black dress she's wearing! nice~! :thumbup1:

I guess she's on demand now as I even see her in the Nescafe ad in the papers recently on The Star's frontpage...

Cheers,

Allan

I guess she's on demand now as I even see her in the Nescafe ad in the papers recently on The Star's frontpage...

Cheers,

Allan

biasalah .. ^_^ she glamour rite now meh ..

Hey peeps,

This just came out in Harian Metro today (24 August 2006)

Source: Harian Metro: http://www.hmetro.com.my/Current_News/HM/T...cle/indexm_html

15 lelaki rebut 3 dara

LELAKI pasangannya wanita, begitulah fitrah setiap insan dijadikan Tuhan. Dua jiwa berlainan tubuh akan bersatu sesudah berputiknya kemesraan lalu diikat dalam percintaan.

bukan sesuatu yang mudah. Justeru sebagai garis panduan kepada mereka yang sedang mencari teman sejati, stesen ntv7 akan menyiarkan program realiti terbaru, Cornetto Love? Perhaps.

Rancangan 10 episod itu akan ke udara bermula 21 September ini, jam 8.30 malam. Ia adalah rancangan kerjasama antara ntv7 dengan Unilever Malaysia.

Pengurus Jenama dan Komunikasi ntv7, Mayeanie Ramli, berkata menariknya dalam Cornetto Love ? Perhaps, seramai 15 lelaki bersaing untuk merebut hati tiga jelitawan, model Hannah Lo, 22, Sheree Jeiya Lachmee, 26 dan Joy Nakrin, 25.

-Mereka akan bersaing atas nama cinta. Dalam masa 10 minggu, peserta terpaksa menghadapi pelbagai cabaran termasuk ujian fizikal bagi menarik perhatian tiga gadis itu.

-Cabaran itu termasuk mendaki gunung, perlawanan futsal, perlumbaan go-cart dan menari salsa.

-Semua jejaka itu bukan saja terpaksa membuktikan kekuatan fizikal mereka tetapi mesti lulus ujian tertentu untuk memberikan peluang kepada mereka memenangi hati gadis itu.

-Antara ujian itu, menunjukkan nilai etika sosial terbaik, lulus ujian peragaan, mempelajari tanggungjawab lelaki moden di rumah dan seni mengurut gadis dengan baik,� katanya.

Mayeanie berkata, cabaran sebenar bagaimana untuk 15 jejaka itu terus kekal dalam rancangan itu kerana setiap minggu seorang atau lebih peserta lelaki akan disingkirkan.

-Dengan penyingkiran itu, hanya tiga peserta lelaki dan tiga peserta perempuan akan bersaing di dalam episod terakhir,� katanya.

Program itu menawarkan hadiah RM200,000 termasuk bekalan setahun ais krim Walls Cornetto. Program itu dihoskan model tempatan, Stephanie Chai, 23.

Cheers,

Allan Phang

Edited by allanphang

ya..why they must refer women as dara?

Maybe they tried to sound "politically correct" the hard way...

Beats me...

Cheers,

Allan Phang

Cornetto Love? Perhaps - Finalist

Anyone tried translating this sinchew-i online news?? :blink:

Translation done using Google's Chinese (Simplified) to English (BETA)..

http://www.google.com.my/language_tools?hl=en

Uncut, unedited...

Source: http://ent.sinchew-i.com/content.phtml?sec...id=200608122219

IPB Image

What you are seeking her lover? When you find your dream lover, the love story can you long for a very long time, the losses? From September 21, ntv7 launched TV live show "Cornetto LOVE? PERHAPS> for your hearts to love mystery clouds to see!

Ntv7 Friday (11th) held a news conference to promote a new television programme "Cornetto LOVE? PERHAPS> from September 21 onwards, the programme will be every Thursday 20:30 broadcast. and is a program sponsored Aged 23-year-old artist Stephanie Chai.

Because of love, 15 single men and three women will be similar in the span of 10 TV live show "Cornetto LOVE?PERHAPS>. During this long 10 weeks, all participants must do everything we can to face a flood of love difficulties for the three girls who left a profound impression unforgettable hours!

Meanwhile, 15 male friend must pass a physical production units, including hiking, football, horse riding, good dance, demonstrate their forthcoming her side! Furthermore demanding physical test, all men are also through specific examinations, such as basic social etiquette, modelling tests, and learn how to become responsible men and one door massage crafts homes, in order to earn the goodwill and excellent girls!

Each week will have one or more boys were eliminated, so that all participants must do all he could to show the best side of the individual to ensure that they can stay until the last three male and three female sets. The opportunity to love and prizes both live TV show "Let Cornetto LOVE?PERHAPS> Participants can find in the vast sea of love and win prizes worth 50,000 Chittagong and the huge year-long Walls Cornetto ice cream supply! (Guangming Daily / entertainment * 2006/08/12)

Cheers,

Allan Phang

OMG SENIOR!!! You're in the show?? Kewl kewl.. I'll support ya.. GO GO SENIOR!!! :clapclap: weeeee...

Haha....dank you....dank you...

Btw, here's a sneak peek at yesterday's Harian Metro...

IPB Image

They got the names incorrect. From left to right: Hannah Lo, Sheree & Joy.

Cheers,

Allan Phang

Edited by allanphang

ey.. i thot u got gf edi? *bluek* all the best senior.. >.<

ey.. i thot u got gf edi? *bluek* all the best senior.. >.<

Nah....been single since this year gal...long story short...my gf had to return to her homeland...Germany...and long distance just didn't work out for us. Check out my blog when you're free... http://www.iloveyoumyriam.blogspot.com

Cheers,

Allan

:unsure: ouwh.. sorry to bring up ey.. :doh: i'll definately check out your blog, aite.. :wink3::thumbup1: