Sign in to follow this  
MysTerious^Gal

have anybody cheated on their gf or bf?

Yeah, dare not to mess around with u. Like that day someone redundant the thread, u were like... Wau... blowup.gif Hehe... But, it's good to be like u, becasue when things over, it means really over for u, u wont always keep it and thinking of revenge, apparently.

hhahahaha.... i will pow char adee... then forget it liao no point go and fight fight fight... sometimes feels good lor.... coz if keep inside sure em dim wan...

Yeah, me too. Whenever i'm unhappy, sure i'll find someone to talk to. After all, i'll definitely feel better.

yalor...

keep inside the heart and tahan tahan.. then one day kaboom...

no good la...

bad for your health.. hehe nono.gif

My bf ever cheated me b4...da time we haven reli be together & da time we juz started da relationship~ actually tats da same lies which i found out...i was darn pissed off~ but then finally i 4give...but till now i still cant fully 4get da past...wat sud i do? even now sometimes da past still will bring us to quarrel, i noe he's now love me more & more & more...and never lie me anymore~ and he done lotsa things tat make me feel touching...and now it's seem like thing become terbalik liddat~ now is he acts like wat i did last time... how can i 4get da past? its reli darn annoying...

Actually everytimes is me bring up da past to quarrel...many times my bf told me not to think of da past anymore & he reli do change alot...and he prove it to me too~ but still sometimes i still will thinking of da past...

You must never under estimate the power of a man.

If you do not give him good service he will go to someone who can.

Keep the spice in yr relationship.

(here's a story I picked up..)

A cheated on her bf,B with C.

but A did it because she thought B doesnt love her anymore..

no messages,no calls from B as if he never even exsisted in her life..

& at that time C was the one there for her during hard times..

so A was pretty much vunerable then.

A & C wasnt really together but they did like what evry couple did.

later A lost touch with C(they just weren't close anymore)& met D.

A & D were oficially a couple,again A cheated on B but with D this time.

(both C & D acutually knew that A had a bf)

A broke it off with D cos she realised that she was still very much inlove with B.

B found out about C.

B was furious,B forgave A but still she could sense his anger within.

A nearly lost B & she did lost half of him.

A regreted what she did & she was embaressed with herself.

A sweared she'll never do it ever again that she didnt wanna hurt B anymore.

my question here is if you were B would you have forgiven A?B doesnt know about D if B knew will B ever forgive A?

I you were A,you were vunerable & you got together with C & D while you were with B.B later found out but forgave you.You regretted & feel ashamed of what you did before..how would you gain B's trust back?

I have never cheated on my bf and I would like to keep it that way. I hold high values about being honest and loyal.

Anyway, Elle Baybee, I guess to gain back his trust it would take time. Try to make up for the past and show that you really care and that you have learnt your mistake. That said, you can only try and see. Time will tell. smile.gif

yeah I know to gain one's trust back only time will tell thats what everyones says... smile.gif

but have anyone here cheated on thier moms or thier bfs?

I cheated on my ex bf once... I learnt my lesson... da worst part is, both me n da guy haf our own bf n gf.... It's a very awful thing to do... N I believe tat wat comes around goes around... So, if it really happens to me in my futerw r/ship (touch wood), i have nothing to say but accept it...