Sign in to follow this  
berlyn

Leaping Lizards

For those who wants a pair of comfy, elegant, unique and budgetted priced shoes for wedding especially, you can consider Leaping LIzards at International Plaza, near Tanjong Pagar MRT station in Singapore. It won't cost you much for a pair, probably $150 unless you go for more detailed and unique ones. One thing for sure, they are especially customised for your feet.

I don't have a pic to share with you, but I went to the shop last two weeks to check things out with my friend.

from the brand name, it suddenly hits me that "what if the shoes are made out of lizard's skin and anatomy?" imagine your shoes are half-worn, just chop off the worn part and new part regrow! whoaa... imagine if all the cars are like that... and what about human beings? scientist should put more thoughts into researching the lizards. :P

thanks becky....i couldnt show you a pic of it...but u may want to google it...it's normally featured under style wedding: Singapore Brides.

hehe no probs. but kinda hard to find a pix online also.

and yea, it's catered more for brides i see. kekekeke.

ya, generally for brides...but you can always make one for office wear....