Sign in to follow this  
digicrox

Model Feature :: Elizabeth Katio

i look pretty chubby in both photos HAHAHA but thanks anthony for the shot

That's what happens when I dun edit ... leaving the tan and 'everything else' in tact ^_^

Wow Lisa ur lookin better & better everytime i see ur new pics! If they ever have Malaysia's Next Top Model, u should enter ;)

wei wei..wats this about shooting my shooting kaki! cannot..ppl photog now! :P

anyway..i oso wanna shoot you lisa :D wide angle can ah? hehe.. make u super tall ;)

wei wei..wats this about shooting my shooting kaki! cannot..ppl photog now! :P

anyway..i oso wanna shoot you lisa :D wide angle can ah? hehe.. make u super tall ;)

Tall can but not distorted ya ... * nudge *

Wow Lisa ur lookin better & better everytime i see ur new pics! If they ever have Malaysia's Next Top Model, u should enter ;)

Not the Malaysian one for sure, I think the Indonesian one would be MUCH better :lol:

Tall can but not distorted ya ... * nudge *

no distortion she suuuuuuper long legs..hehe. anyway keep it up lisa, you make one hell of a model! and you should consider print ad jobs n wat not, you have the natural looks for it :)

girl, i'm not tall enought to even go for modelling =.=''' thanks riya =P

Not the Malaysian one for sure, I think the Indonesian one would be MUCH better :lol:

come the 'indon' version for you =.=

no distortion she suuuuuuper long legs..hehe. anyway keep it up lisa, you make one hell of a model! and you should consider print ad jobs n wat not, you have the natural looks for it :)

i wanna go for ad jobs but i dunno how to start. i dunno where to find that sorta job =(

Indonesia's Next Top Model? If ever you join it ... I'll FLY ALL THE WAY to Indonesia to cover you! :lol:

Too bad I am not too into Penang's modelling market, you really have to hook you with agents over there.

Hey remember you got that handphone launch job? Was it a Penang agent or KL agent?

i wanna go for ad jobs but i dunno how to start. i dunno where to find that sorta job =(

try cazz modelling agency, my friend from penang used to be with them. i'll try n get the contact for you if you want, though dunno when she'll online since she's busy with work.

Indonesia's Next Top Model? If ever you join it ... I'll FLY ALL THE WAY to Indonesia to cover you! :lol:

Too bad I am not too into Penang's modelling market, you really have to hook you with agents over there.

Hey remember you got that handphone launch job? Was it a Penang agent or KL agent?

you are very supportive, thanks anthony ^^ that roadshow, i'm not sure but i'll b doing 'HP' roadshow. its not confirm on dates tho -.- the agency, not sure too cuhz my friend was the event manager i guess

try cazz modelling agency, my friend from penang used to be with them. i'll try n get the contact for you if you want, though dunno when she'll online since she's busy with work.

thanks blurred for helping me out ^^

thanks anthony for uploading new photos again ^^

I cannot throw in too many photos at one time ... or else I will be dying for more new shots again :lol:

thanks blurred for helping me out ^^

i talked to my friend and her ex-agency was more casting n shooting but for print ads, she recommended this one to you - De' Artix. when i get the contact ill pm you it :)

More pics ... these are a lil' over-editted I believe, just playing around with the images :P

6bfd7852yi0.jpg

6bfd7859az8.jpg

6bfd8122hx0.jpg

anthony, my last photo, i remembered can see my buttcrack but thanks for editing the photo haha! u made me look so good

Your ... ohh you viewed it on my laptop before :lol:

your tanned line look so sexy~!