Sign in to follow this  
shadowprincess

[WTS].:]♥▪Breast Enlargement Pump & iPhone▪♥:.

Breast Enlargement Pump

kikipartner-img600x478-1168279920__.jpg

uamorhk-img383x358-1169718593__2608.jpg

Use it for 20~30 minutes daily, you'll see the result within 5~12 days

A Nonsurgical, Scientifically-Proven, Breast Enlargement System

Professional, effective, breast enlarging vacuum pump.

Our breast pump is for firming and enlarging of underdevelopment breasts with immediate results

Good, quick, and effective vacuum suction for females and males who want to enlarge their breasts. Or for those who want their breast to be firmer

The device is intended for men and women

Amaxs system is a nonsurgical, scientifically-proven, breast enlargement system. It uses negative pressure to apply a gentle three-dimensional pulling force that causes the breasts to slowly and naturally grow an average of about one cup size. The method lifts, shapes, and fill the breasts. The procedure creates no scar tissue, no stretch marks, no asymmetry of breasts, and the results are permanent.

uamorhk-img557x349-1161702029uamorh.jpg

How does it work?

Amaxs is based on a medical principle known as tension-induced growth: Amaxs's vacuum stretches the breast tissue gently over a sustained period of time. When healthy cells are stretched, they respond both by swelling temporarily and by replicating until, eventually, the cells divide to accommodate stretch force. The new tissue is identical to the woman's original breast tissue, and feels the same both to her and from the "outside."

How to use this product for the best breast enhancement care?

1. Please take a shower before using this product so that you can clean the skin of your breast adequately to enhance metabolism to the best effect

2. Listen to music or take an adequate rest so as to fully relax yourself physically and spiritually before you have your breast enhanced

3. Turn on the absorption switch, and then adjust the high strength switch

Note: After you turn on the high strength switch, adjust intensity to High, until the absorptive forces compact your breast before your breast is encircled. Then retreat by a segment towards the Low direction (now you feel that your breast is absorbed and released, which is the best case for your breast enhancement)

4. After you finish using this product, please rub the unit adequately by using water or better still alcohol, and keep it properly when it is dried

Package

Color: White/Pink

2 Sucking cups: L:12cm S:7.2cm

Time for charging: 8 hours

Voltage: 110V 60Hz 220V 50Hz

Charger: DC3V,800mA

Absorptive Force: 55Kpa

Every package comes with a body of the unit, charger and 2 sucking cups

FAQ

Q.Is it Safe?

A. There have been a number of studies and tests, and no damage or risks have been found. Tension-induced growth has been used for over 30 years in other areas of the body, so the science on this is very solid. There are no side effects or health risks.

Q. Is it painful when using the Breast Enlargement Pump?

A. No, If you follow the complete directions, there is no pain or discomfort when using the Breast Pump.

Q. Are there any side effects?

A. There are no known side effects, besides breast growth.

Q. How often do I use the Breast Enlargement Pump, and for how long at a time?

A. Using it longer and more often- does produce faster results.

Q. Does your Breast Pump work on males and females?

A. Yes, it works on any breasts, the pump stretches the breast tissue over and over again. It is called soft tissue expansion. It is a lot like working out your muscles repeatedly

Q. Can I pump for an hour, will that give me better results?

A. No, if you want better results then pump more often, but try to stick to 15 minutes 2 times a day.

Item Price

RM150 per set (registered post included)

1 month warranty with 1 to 1 exchange

Custom declaration

- When making your order, please state your ideal declaration value.

- I am not responsible for any customs taxes incurred in Malaysia.

- I am only responsible for the amount declared.

Edited by shadowprincess

MAX factor

max2000.jpg

MAX factor 2000 calorie (black brown) - CAD7/RM21.70

Quo

quoskunk.jpg

Quo skunk bursh/ bronzer brush / fiber optic brush

CAD23/RM71.30

works the same as a MAC 187 brush BUT very very much CHEAPER.

you can use this brush to apply loose powder, pressed powder, foundation, liquid foundation, liquid blush, creme blush... very versatile!

use it to apply liquid foundation to get the airbrushed look!

Mad Minerals Pigments:

Kunzite5 LEFT

Sienna5 LEFT

Cat's Eye4 LEFT

Islander4 LEFT

kunsiencatislan.jpg

MAC PRO pigments and glitter

3-D Gold

Chartreuse

Electric Coral

goldcoralchar.jpg

Edited by shadowprincess

New TMM Pigments:

Disco3 LEFT

Blush -OUT OF STOCK

After Glow4 LEFT

Bloom -OUT OF STOCK

Angora3 LEFT

Sunflower3 LEFT

Fuzzy Navel1 LEFT

Centaur2 LEFT

Diamonds OUT OF STOCK

Lime 2 LEFT

NudeOUT OF STOCK

Fawn -1 LEFT

Latte -1 LEFT

Pharaoh3 LEFT

Driftwod4 LEFT

Deep Purple -2 LEFT

Throne -2 LEFT

Crush3 LEFT

Ra -2 LEFT

Killer -OUT OF STOCK

tmms1.jpg

tmms2.jpg

tmms4.jpg

I'm going to start filling the orders. Please note that I can only make 4 samples max 3 samples min. depending on how much is in the jar. I will give the colours to those who have booked early or paid early. Later orders will depend on what I have left. Sorry ya?

Edited by shadowprincess

blueherizon.jpg

MAC liquid last liner - Blue Herizon [with box]

Used 1X - CAD10 (RM33)

greenplay.jpg

MAC liquid last liner - Greenplay [with box]

Used 1X - CAD10 (RM33)

fontainbleu.jpg

MAC fontainbleu LIMITED EDITION [bNIB]

CAD14 (RM43)

jeweltone.jpg

MAC jeweltone LIMITED EDITION

Used 2X - CAD12 (RM37.20)

peacocked.jpg

MAC softsparkle pencil - Peacocked LIMITED EDITION [no box]

Used but never sharpened before - CAD8 (RM24.80)

reflecto.jpg

MAC softsparkle pencil - Reflecto LIMITED EDITION [with box]

Used but never sharpened before - CAD8 (RM24.80)

strayrose.jpg

MAC blusher LIMITED EDITION [with box]

Used 3X - CAD10 (RM31)

summerneutral.jpg

MAC summer neutral LIMITED EDITION [with box]

Used 3X - CAD11 (RM34.10)

sweetiequad.jpg

MAC SWEETIE CAKE QUAD!! BNIB!!! LIMITED EDITION!!! HARD TO FIND!!!

NEW NEW NEW - CAD40 (RM124)

The pic of the Mac brown-ish pigment (the pic after the swatch of Mac Teal) in the tub is what colour? CopperSparkle or SunPepper? And is there a huge difference in the two colours? They both look the same-ish in the swatches.

copper sparkle and sunpeper is very very different.

copper sparkle is really pretty in real life.. pictures dun do it justice.. coz it's very glitter-ish looking and my camera hates glitters... :lol:

sun pepper is more brownish red with light blue sparkles. copper sparkle is pure copper sparkles :D

hope this helps :D

Promotions for pigments :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pigment Samples

You must buy at least 2. Orders for less than 2 will be rejected.

If you buy 10 or more samples (excluding free gift), i will ship it through NON-INSURED method for FREE!

IF you buy 20 or more samples (excluding free gift), i will ship it through INSURED method for FREE!

There will be a DISCOUNT for all repeat customers!!!

For sweetscents pigments ONLY, buy 4 get 1 free (your choice of any sweetscents colour). For every four you buy, you will get 1 free (eg. If you buy 8 u get 2 free, if u buy 12 u get 3 free).

For MAC pigments ONLY, buy 6 get 1 free (your choice of any MAC pigment colour). After the first 6, every 5 you buy, you will get 1 free. (eg. buy 6 get 1 free, buy 11 get 2 free, buy 16 get 3 free)

Just to clear some potential problems:

"Generally those of the larger grain such as frost or rose will be very full, and are very fluffy. Most pigments will be full or near full. Pigments such as mattes, or finer textures may seem under filled."

I use a 1/4 tsp for baking to do my measurements. Some pigments especially the sweetscents are very finely milled (a good thing) and therefore looks less than a MAC frost pigment sample... this doesn't mean that there is less than a 1/4 tsp in there.. but finely milled pigments are less fluffy and thus gets compacted easier. it's like sand.. beach sand is finer.. so 1/4 tsp of beach sand compared to 1/4 of rough sand will look less.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There will be 30 new sweetscents colours coming in latest by end of this month... I'm hoping it would be much earlier.

:shocking: dammm alot of Nice & superb attracting pigments!!!!!!!~!!!!! i'm gonna get frm ya very sooN! kekeke :lol:

sweetscents are going fast...

OMG i just spent USD65 on new mineral pigments.... some swatches can be seen on page 5. very pretty colours. About 20 colours coming to me. I will only have 4 samples of each colour to sell for this order. Will keep you girls updated. And there will be no buy X get X free for this (no free promotion).. coz this is more expensive. price will be the same 1/4tsp for RM5. Should reach me in 4 - 6 days [business days]

Disco

Blush

After Glow

Bloom

Angora

Sunflower

Fuzzy Navel

Centaur

Diamonds

Lime

Nude

Fawn

Latte

Pharaoh

Driftwod

Deep Purple

Throne

Crush

Ra

Dusk

you can check some of the colours here:

http://www.taylormademinerals.com/

sweetscents are going fast...

OMG i just spent USD65 on new mineral pigments.... some swatches can be seen on page 5. very pretty colours. About 20 colours coming to me. I will only have 4 samples of each colour to sell for this order. Will keep you girls updated. And there will be no buy X get X free for this (no free promotion).. coz this is more expensive. price will be the same 1/4tsp for RM5. Should reach me in 4 - 6 days [business days]

Disco

Blush

After Glow

Bloom

Angora

Sunflower

Fuzzy Navel

Centaur

Diamonds

Lime

Nude

Fawn

Latte

Pharaoh

Driftwod

Deep Purple

Throne

Crush

Ra

Dusk

you can check some of the colours here:

http://www.taylormademinerals.com/

can u post the swatches when u received the piggies?? :rolleyes:

im collecting orders ...my fren said ur colors very nice....hopefully can collect more than 20 la... :)

sorry for the late late testi, bought from rayleen a while ago, recieved her items finally after waiting for quite sometime due to penang's custom/post office ^_^ but glad it arrived safely :D thanks for the stuff!