Sign in to follow this  
elle

Getting rid of scars/marks

Anyone has scar on your leg? Or hand? I mean not those big giant scars... like mosquito bites and u sratch it? It will leave a mark there... yeah those kinda marks... so any idea to get rid of it?

the medical/pharmacy way - try savlon

the natural way -

i) sapu freshly cut aloe vera plant over the scar, or balut the scar with freshly aloe vera plant with gauze and surgical tape/bandage. Change the dressing everyday or after u bathe/shower.

ii) tea-tree oil helps too - just smear the scar with cotton bud dabbed with tea-tree oil - might sting a little if it's open wound

i've sand-flies marks for more than a yr, and lots of insect bites scars from mountain climbing trips which nvr seem to heal, but it's very very slowly disappearing now after the natural treatment.

i highly recommend aloe vera, it really works wonders.

most likely one of your neightbours or one of your relatives or your frens or someone who knows someone will have an aloe vera plant somewhere which they don't mind cutting some for u.

if u really cannot find, i can ask.

but with aloe vera, u gotta b rajin to cut/slice a small piece everytime, and keep the remainder in the fridge.

tea-tree oil can buy from pharmacy. it's less troublesome but a bit on the expensive side.

eh got some aloe vera can drink wan .... dunno how u turn them into drinks ... drink faster lar ... but then very extremely pahit ....

but use fresh aloe vera is better i think

eh got some aloe vera can drink wan .... dunno how u turn them into drinks ... drink faster lar ... but then very extremely pahit ....

but use fresh aloe vera is better i think

mann: wahhh... u drink b4? they probably use a blender, fresh aloe very quite gooey wan... hmm, add honey mar not pahit lor...

drink faster meh? but sapu is direct apply at marks there wor, if drink it will go to whole body...? blink.gif

wahhh all so so :s troublesome ... T3 oil? Is it the one in yellow and purple cover? Maybe I would try that? But how about aloe vera's body lotion or maybe aloe vera bath shower? Does it work?

wahhh all so so :s troublesome ... T3 oil? Is it the one in yellow and purple cover? Maybe I would try that? But how about aloe vera's body lotion or maybe aloe vera bath shower? Does it work?

tea tree oil... dunno how the cover looks like... only remember that it's a very tiny bottle

aloe vera body lotion might work better than aloe vera bath shower... but u know lah, those only hv very small % of aloe vera compared to the freshly cut ones which is 100%... but i supposed u can try first... i think bath shower probably won't b much help... u want the aloe vera to masuk ur skin to do the trick.

eheheh, elle, wanna look pretty then hav to a bit troublesome wan lor tongue.gif

i drank b4 .. dunno how my auntie cooked it ... forgot lar ..... its was so pahit ... aiyek...

apply also good lar ... see lar how u like it

yerrrr... so bitter, better ask me to drink medicine :S no way to find aloe vera in my place :s maybe go for T3 then sad.gif

they dont, but then even if my right neighbour has it, i wont ask, they r so inconsiderate and stupid bloody people

they dont, but then even if my right neighbour has it, i wont ask, they r so inconsiderate and stupid bloody people

aiyar elle, nvm... i get 4u if u really want... so how? want or not?

How bout applyin Vitamin E? Or Evenin Primrose oil? Worse come 2 worse, laser treatment..? tongue.gif

Actually I also hav this prob, tht's y I dun wear skirts/shorts nowadays... msn-cry.gif

Really thought of gettin rid it once n 4 all, might consider laser if tht's wht it takes, but haven't ask 4 full info...

Laser is gonna be really expensive and i dont have that amount of money and til now still living based on allowance from my mom.. laser is definitely out of th question

you might think im crazy but ermm use garlic. cut the tip off a clove then rub it on the marks. leave it on for as long as possible. it will itch. wash off and you can use aloe vera to smoothen your skin after that.

i used to have mosquito bite marks on my legs and my mom did that to get rid of them. it takes a while but it works.

the problem is ... i dont have aloe vera lol laughing.gif

then just apply the garlic and use lotion lar after that. sighhhhhh this girl ar....dahlar said to smoothen skin.