Sign in to follow this  
i~like~pink

Japanese class

You can go to Menara i-hate-citibank. I forgot what is it call but it is run by Japanese Embassy. Try a search. I'm sure you can find it.

There are Japanese classes for every level, library and also they offer free Japanese movies screening every week

i heard the one in ss15 is good. it's somewhere above burger king. one of those shoplots around there.

cant recall the name.

I used to study at ICLS,I was taught by a Japanese teacher,she's very nice and friendly.but quit after I completed Beginner 1.hehe.I have friend who completed his course there.

I used to study at ICLS,I was taught by a Japanese teacher,she's very nice and friendly.but quit after I completed Beginner 1.hehe.I have friend who completed his course there.

i have received their timetable from ICLS but i dunno which one is which one..they have many options to choose. How much actually one month? im not sure the price eventhough they stated the price there....dunno which is suppose belongs to....ayoyo.... ^_^

cheapest n the best place 2 learn is utar

but 4 me anywhre is the same coz as long as u practice wit native speakers or any1 u will sure b good @ it :P

If you are serious about this, you can go to the Language Centre in UM. They offer many types of languages. Somemore once you completed the course, you'll be given a certificate which I think is far more high valued that those private language centre.

cheapest n the best place 2 learn is utar

but 4 me anywhre is the same coz as long as u practice wit native speakers or any1 u will sure b good @ it :P

I know UTAR have this evening japanese class but problem is... im working and the Uni is too far. ^_^

If you are serious about this, you can go to the Language Centre in UM. They offer many types of languages. Somemore once you completed the course, you'll be given a certificate which I think is far more high valued that those private language centre.

Actually im planning to go at the japanese school at Taman seputeh there....but prob is the time is not suit for me...sigh ^_^

I know UTAR have this evening japanese class but problem is... im working and the Uni is too far. ^_^

the utar classes usually is in the evenin 2 suit workin ppl aso

n the classes is being held in pj not in sg long shouldn't b much probs 4 u

anyway whre r u livin

the utar classes usually is in the evenin 2 suit workin ppl aso

n the classes is being held in pj not in sg long shouldn't b much probs 4 u

anyway whre r u livin

i cannot able to attend because the lesson starts on 7 pm right? i worked at cyberjaya.... ^_^ i cannot able to attend the class on sharp 7pm

i cannot able to attend because the lesson starts on 7 pm right? i worked at cyberjaya.... ^_^ i cannot able to attend the class on sharp 7pm

wow that's a bit far if sg long not so bad might b able 2 make it in time

otherwise weekend classes then

wow that's a bit far if sg long not so bad might b able 2 make it in time

otherwise weekend classes then

i dun think utar has the weekend class....anyway thanx... one more i'm ex-utarian so i know it this on earlier time. ^_^ either sg long or pk also very far... its not a good idea to study at there. In addition, im not always 6pm sharp go back home. ^_^

i dun think utar has the weekend class....anyway thanx... one more i'm ex-utarian so i know it this on earlier time. ^_^ either sg long or pk also very far... its not a good idea to study at there. In addition, im not always 6pm sharp go back home. ^_^

no worries

if found anywhre is which good whre u takin share wit us pls :P

HI PInk, I used to study in Inter culture learning centre in KL plaza. It's ok for me.... I got my level 3 from the japanese government which equal to the primary 6 in japanese school. lOng time i didn't use it..but I still can speak.

It's depend on how far and what you want to achieve. if you want to further study, i think Teikyo is good. but if you want just for leisure.... may be the short lession is ok...but it's still your call.

Gan ba tte ne...anata... :)

HI PInk, I used to study in Inter culture learning centre in KL plaza. It's ok for me.... I got my level 3 from the japanese government which equal to the primary 6 in japanese school. lOng time i didn't use it..but I still can speak.

It's depend on how far and what you want to achieve. if you want to further study, i think Teikyo is good. but if you want just for leisure.... may be the short lession is ok...but it's still your call.

Gan ba tte ne...anata... :)

kl plaza? how much u pay for the course? : )

kl plaza? how much u pay for the course? : )

It's was like 4/5 years ago, it's depend what kind of level are you in, but i also took the full time course for 4 months, mean that i went everyday for 4 months.... I think i was little crazy that time, i quited my job for the Japanese....that how I master the Language. NOw, I can speak very Thai........

sawadeecap. khun sabai de bai kap :)

ICLS is by far the cheapest I've come across. If I recall right, one year ago, their fees per level course is only around RM150 and less. They have an ad in The Star few days back for intensive course, starting 16 July or June, can't remember... Branch: Subang + KL Plaza

Japanese Language Society of M'sia (JLSM) is quite good too... yearly fee I think RM1K++, but a friend who goes there highly recommend it. It's also good because sometimes Japanese high school students who come down to Malaysia, you'll get to bring them around and practice your Japanese with a native as well. Near Lot 10.

I heard that 'Standard' centre have part time courses. My friend paid aroudn RM2.8K for a 5 years part time course there. He said it's quite good, because you can go as much as you like or smthg like that. This one they have branches, btu my friend goes to the one in Maluri. But... I kinda have a prejudice against them, because 3 times I got caught by their promoters in diff shopping centres who were fervently trying to get me signed up.

The one in Menara i-hate-citibank, Japanese Cultural Centre or smthg, has lessons for the ADVANCED only. They show movies from Japan on weekends and has a library, if you're interested ;P.

Teikyo in Tmn Seputeh is more for those who wants to study in Japan.

Er, i have yet to enrol in any of them, because either no time but mostly... okane mo nai TT_TT. Doing DIY now... Comprehensive Japanese from Lingathon is quite good. Most to grammer though. If I had money, I wanna brush up my Jap until at least intermediate level then go to Japan to further my language studies.

Good luck in finding a course that suits ur needs... and ya, better go to class, cuz learning by yourself = cannot practice much aka forget them a lot, lol

ICLS is by far the cheapest I've come across. If I recall right, one year ago, their fees per level course is only around RM150 and less. They have an ad in The Star few days back for intensive course, starting 16 July or June, can't remember... Branch: Subang + KL Plaza

Japanese Language Society of M'sia (JLSM) is quite good too... yearly fee I think RM1K++, but a friend who goes there highly recommend it. It's also good because sometimes Japanese high school students who come down to Malaysia, you'll get to bring them around and practice your Japanese with a native as well. Near Lot 10.

I heard that 'Standard' centre have part time courses. My friend paid aroudn RM2.8K for a 5 years part time course there. He said it's quite good, because you can go as much as you like or smthg like that. This one they have branches, btu my friend goes to the one in Maluri. But... I kinda have a prejudice against them, because 3 times I got caught by their promoters in diff shopping centres who were fervently trying to get me signed up.

The one in Menara i-hate-citibank, Japanese Cultural Centre or smthg, has lessons for the ADVANCED only. They show movies from Japan on weekends and has a library, if you're interested ;P.

Teikyo in Tmn Seputeh is more for those who wants to study in Japan.

Er, i have yet to enrol in any of them, because either no time but mostly... okane mo nai TT_TT. Doing DIY now... Comprehensive Japanese from Lingathon is quite good. Most to grammer though. If I had money, I wanna brush up my Jap until at least intermediate level then go to Japan to further my language studies.

Good luck in finding a course that suits ur needs... and ya, better go to class, cuz learning by yourself = cannot practice much aka forget them a lot, lol

Wonderful, very clear info from you.....

ahhh!!! mistake mistake!! *hits with fly swatter* XD

okay ICLS currently beginner level fee is rm335 > regis fee, textbook included too.

mkhans: thanks! hope it helped you ^.^

ahhh!!! mistake mistake!! *hits with fly swatter* XD

okay ICLS currently beginner level fee is rm335 > regis fee, textbook included too.

mkhans: thanks! hope it helped you ^.^

Eeerrr...... I had enough for the Japanese classess. I ma niho go o shabe ru....dakara daijyo bu. DOmo. :)

aa, sore wa yokatta desu yo. atashi wa nihongo o hanase ni hotondo dekimasen... totemo heta desu! ^.^V

aa, sore wa yokatta desu yo. atashi wa nihongo o hanase ni hotondo dekimasen... totemo heta desu! ^.^V

WO....sugoii yo.... kimi no nihon go, boku wakaru , kono mae ni doko de nihon go o benjkyo shimase ka ?

boku mo dai tai san to ka, yon nen amari nihon go o tsu kau...dakara.. ima amari wakarai.... :) , kimi nihon ni itakako ga aru...?