Sign in to follow this  
MoonAngel

IKEA 'BILLY' Bookcase

I've an IKEA 'BILLY' bookcase that I wish to sell within these few days as I'll be moving before the end of this month. I don't want to carry it to the new place, difficult...

The details of the bookcase are as follows:

Measurements:

Width: 31 1/2 "

Depth: 11 "

Height: 79 1/2 "

Colour: Jet gray

No. of shelves: 6

Selling price: RM140 (negotiatable)

Shipping method: Self collect

If you're not sure what a 'BILLY' bookcase is or how does it looks like, you can refer to this URL:

BILLY Bookcase

The details are basically the same, only the colour is different. The bookcase is quite large and can support heavy things (e.g. lots of books... :) )

I can tell you that the bookcase is 100% new, as I've never use it before. There is a bit of 'defectives' on the appearence but doesn't affect the 'function'. I mistakenly put the shelf in the wrong side while assembling the unit... :( . Since I was so sad then my bf bought me a new one as replacement.

I didn't provide a photo here because the bookcase is placed in the small space half way between the stairs, very heavy to turn it around or move down by myself, and the space is dark from day to night, so the pictures are not clear at all, and also can't capture the whole bookcase inside the photo due to angle problem.

You can contact me ASAP if you're interested and want to view the bookcase.

Edited by MoonAngel

hi there,

i am interested in the bookcase. is it still available? but may i know where u live, as u mentioned its 'self collect'? so the price is negotiable? :clapclap:

thanks