41th Golden Horse Award

did any Andy fans here??

Andy lau had won the prize of 最佳男主角 in da 41th Golden Horse Award!!!! king.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

cOoL!!! batman.gif

i'm not Andy fans...but my bf like him very much!!! tongue.gif

im not his fans too...but im glad n happy tat he finally get that orizes which he want it for so long! i admire his attitude.... tongue.gif

im his fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wah~~~~~~~~~~~ so handsome ah him~~~~~~~

u know, one day i have a dream that, he is my brother...... hohoho~~~ somemore teh him~~ hahaa.... very very shuang~~!!! haha....

he is really nice lah.got face also got skill....wuuaahhhh~~ perfect lah him.... but dun know he married or not.... happy.gif

and im very happy he can get this prize..... hehe...... that liang chao wei also very handsome... although im not his fans, but andy lau nicer a bit lah... haha~~ biggrin.gif

yah..although im not both their fans..ut i prefer andy kau...can sing...friendly althouh he is already so famous..can act. i oreffer her acting. at least his movie i understand...ahhaha

im not sure he married liao or not but ive heard my frens say he got a huge banglo in tmn midah...they say got wife wor...but dunno true or not...u know la rumuos...

yah..although im not both their fans..ut i prefer andy kau...can sing...friendly althouh he is already so famous..can act. i oreffer her acting. at least his movie understand...ahhaha

im not sure he married liao or not but ive heard my frens say he got a huge banglo in tmn midah...they say got wife wor...but dunno true or not...u know la rumuos...

ya...i oso prefer andy lau!!! my friend saw him b4...said he is super super darn leng chai!!!! very "ying"!!! he is friendly and has proper demeanour!!! cool.gif

ahaha....ya...his movies are more easier to understand compared wif leong chao wei movies!!! Leong punya movie is more to literary and artistic way!!! like 2046 tat type of movie...i really not interested!!! dry.gif

yaya...i heard b4...a bunglo at tmn midah!!! tongue.gif

i think he married edi....hehe...entertainment news owayz got report tat he go travel wif a gal ma!!! cool.gif

tmn midah......????? that's mean in malaysia....??? blink.gif

yeah...tmn midah at cheras there!!! smile.gif

did u galz watch the live show of 41th Golden Horse Award???

the master of ceromonies play play at andy lau and leong chao wei!!! very funny... tongue.gif

yeah....??? i will move to near there in the end of this month ler.... buutt.... really or not de.... rumorous.... mad.gif

ahahaha...real annot...tis should ask andy lau la!!! biggrin.gif

ya got see.... but when i sat down to watch, the zhu chi ren jz said.... thank u!!! byebye!!! dry.gif

sweatdrop.gif

tongue.gif Actually I very happy thatAndy Lau got the award at last. His hard work really pays off this time. smile.gif He seems nice and he also quite handsome leh tongue.gif

ya he is handsome...plus ying! im happy tat he get tat prize too!

ya tmn midah in cheras...eheheh....

i got watch the live show la...so funny..hehhe

yaya...so funny!!! biggrin.gif

yeah i heard the news as well, really glad and happy 4 him that he got that prize he's longing for ages. Yeah, he can act, he can sing. Hmm.. look younger here tho. Hahha yeah heard that his gf is malaysian n he has a bagalow here. The gurl followed him 2 1 of the awards i think... hmm 4got which 1 tongue.gif

wah...then tat means is really true lor..ahaha...esther u no hope lu. tongue.gif

aiyo.... im jz his fansi ma... i jz hope can see him one time... one time is enough la... hoho... then when i move to kajang, everyday go to cheras hide behind the tree then see him got around or not.... tongue.gif then use my hp take his photo... muahahahahaa........ just for laugh..... dry.gif

muahahaha... sweatdrop.gif

laugh edi!!! tongue.gif

hahahah...if i were u..ill definitely bumo into jay hs then ask them doesn they need any maid! tongue.gif hehhehe...joking joking....

ahahaha...like tat can see him every day...no need hide here hide there!!! ph34r.gif

yeah i heard the news as well, really glad and happy 4 him that he got that prize he's longing for ages. Yeah, he can act, he can sing. Hmm.. look younger here tho. Hahha yeah heard that his gf is malaysian n he has a bagalow here. The gurl followed him 2 1 of the awards i think... hmm 4got which 1

I dun really know about this award thingy. BUt wat award did he got? Best actor? For wat movie? confused1.gif

THe movie 2046 released liao?clap.gif I remember watching In the Mood For Love in cinema....nearly slept in it. eheheheh. But when I watched it for the second time, then I sort of like the storyline worr. 2046 got kimura worr... My Jap idol.. wub.gif

yaya...Andy Lau won the best actor...for the movie called "mou gan dou III"!!! cool.gif

mmmm...i din watch 2046...i think tis kind of movie should be quite bored!!! shutup.gif