Sign in to follow this  
audido

Any skinny people around?

Some experience to share :-

Exercise! you will built up some muscles and look not so thin.

Also, good poise, stand and sit straight, that can make you look good, never hunch... skinny people tends to hunch..

Have you tried Herbalife before? Quite effective.

Hey, we have the same problem but I've been gaining lately.

1. Exercise - Go to the gym 3 times a week (body pump is good - you will love the muscles!) and please try to avoid cardio but once in a while is ok for stamina

2. Eat lots of protein and carbs - i always eat chicken rice (take the breast part, not drumstick because it's unhealthy) and soya bean for lunch

3. Eat vitamins religiously - I take multi-vitamin, vitamin C, vitamin E, EPO, Calcium

4. I also drink lots of milk - 3 litres a week. (if you're doing this, you don't have to take calcium)

5. I drink Glucolin before I hit the gym for energy - You can also eat energy bar but I prefer Glucolin coz its cheaper lol.

6. Sleep and eat regularly

7. Drink lots of water

8. Do not smoke

That's all I can think of for now. :)

i heard sleeping late actually make us fat.

dont know true or not...

i heard sleeping late actually make us fat.

dont know true or not...

Not for skinny people like us.. it made me even thinner and worse, haggard

Try Herbalife, it has complete nutrition, incl high proten. I tried it for a month, and I manage to gain 1.5KG, which you know, it's considered great achievement for people like us .. but it is pricey... by the way, I am not a seller for Herbalife.

okay...i'm not good at gaining weight coz in my case....i wish i can lose weight :P

butttt...ur stressing so much on losing weight...that might be the problems...ur worry too much and stressing too much...

that could contribute to the problem right?....i think....u should take the advice given by the others,and try not to focus too much....

execute the advice and be happy!....they say when ur happy,u could gain weight,true? :P

Dear Waterlily777, you may try Herbalife, it can helps to gain weight. As this is a healthy product, it can help you gain/lose weight depends on how you consume. If after meal, you take one cup of F1, you will gain weight. If you want to lose weight, just take F1 as your meal. For more information, can always PM me. Have a nice day.

hahah i give you some fats you want ar? i got lots LOL

Actually if you want to gain weight the healthy way is by doing excercise more cuz once it helps you to have better apetite, if you want unhealthy way just eat supper before you go bed lar, im sure you can gain weight very fast

May I share a few opinions:

1) Get a Doctor to do body check up.

2) Is every of the meal portion enough and varieties ?

3) Excersise would improve metabolism and nutritions absorbtion in to the body.

4) if 1 to 3 done, still no improvement then try to cleanse the colons by taking lots of fruits with highly content fibres.

Because all the meal or food u hv taken is absorb during the process going tru the colons. Where is highly suspect being blocked therefore all the food is not absorb and digest properly.

Sincerely wish u weigh gain soon.

Come come, let me donate some fat for u... just kidding :lol:

My friend takes Herbalife product. It works for her! Put on weight healthyly.

Hey, we have the same problem but I've been gaining lately.

1. Exercise - Go to the gym 3 times a week (body pump is good - you will love the muscles!) and please try to avoid cardio but once in a while is ok for stamina

2. Eat lots of protein and carbs - i always eat chicken rice (take the breast part, not drumstick because it's unhealthy) and soya bean for lunch

3. Eat vitamins religiously - I take multi-vitamin, vitamin C, vitamin E, EPO, Calcium

4. I also drink lots of milk - 3 litres a week. (if you're doing this, you don't have to take calcium)

5. I drink Glucolin before I hit the gym for energy - You can also eat energy bar but I prefer Glucolin coz its cheaper lol.

6. Sleep and eat regularly

7. Drink lots of water

8. Do not smoke

That's all I can think of for now. :)

I agree :thumbup1:

wow,what is hebalife?

sounds good

no side effects?

i really wanna put up weight=(

Herbalife is a healthcare product. The soy protein can helps to gain weight or lose weight and maintain good health. It is a very famous product in US. Anyway, Herbalife is a direct sales product. I m not selling it la, but i think some of the babes here are the agent.

i agree on happy people tend to put on weight ... haha not all of course coz some people tend to eat excessively when they are sad. Just curious, if you are working in a non-fixed hours, as in you may work at 7am or 7pm or 1am, your sleeping pattern is not fixed, and sometimes you sleep when everyone else is awake and vice versa and all these hectic working hours makes your biological clock screwed up. Hence, your appetite goes downhill as well. In this case, how do you increase your appetite?

well, i din know some ppl wanna gain weight, i heard of most ppl wanna lose weight,i'm one of them who wanna lose weight=( Neway,don eat too many fat food,it might cause health problem,take too much protien will cause liver failure =( so don over consumption those

I agree :thumbup1:

i tink it's not so much of the possibilities of gainin or losing weight.. we're all made differently, and as for me, i believe that the main factor to being thin or fat, has to do with metabolism.. it's like something 2 do within us, in our genes/dna or whathve u..

in regards 2 vitamins : i suggest u all actually DO research on them and understand what they are for, rather than just take em blindly .

i know for a fact that multi-vs are good, but can be "heaty" to some people.

for girls, vit e, and vit c are good stuff .. vit b is supposed 2 b for stress ( but i found experiencially, it never worked for me)

i suggest the best way to put on weight in a good manner, is eat loads of carbs, but healthy ones.. u' never go wrong with wheat replacements of RICE, ( spagetthi, all forms ) and also drink lots of water..

most diseases and sicknesses tend to d lines of lack of exercise ( no.. sex alone doesn constitute as exercise =P ), water , and good sleep. surroundin factors r stuff like WHERE u eat, the diet u have, the mood u're in, the daily stress u encounter , ... lots more..

eat healthy, eat well. u onli haf 1 life to live to d max. don't shorten it. ;)

I also want to gain weight. Until now I am still trying my best. I keep asking my friend whether I got fat or not but they said ' still the same'. Not sure whether they are joking or not. If I keep thinking and listen to them sure I will gain until I'm very big. Lol. I lost of weighting machine thing. Haiz.. I eat a lot at house. Here's my diet.

Soya for breakfast(no sugar), Lunch ( rice and vegetable. A bit of meat), Dinner ( soup,rice,vegetable and a bit of meat), Supper/Snack (chocolate,cheese,ice-creams) ^^

Is my diet very unhealthy ?

if u want to gain weight, then i would suggest u to eat a proper bfast, maybe american bfast? fried eggs, bacon and toast bread.....and for your lunch and dinner, u should eat more meat....if not i doubt u can gain weight from the way u are eating cos it seems to be quite little for me...

how much is urs weight? im only 39kg...somtimes even lesser...

ai... same here. even when I get abit heavier, first my face will fat like a bun then to my tummy. hands and legs cant get fuller. really dunno whether it's good or bad.

but I stil got flabby tummy esp ugly excess fat on the right and left of my waist near the back there just upper of my hips. anyone pls help la I tried cream, exercises but nothing work much. :(

Edited by Aster

Hi have any of u tried gym? as u workout u gain some 'muscle' that's the only time I look n feel more healthy.

Im skinny but cant help it, n now I just ignore it. Imagine Ive 2 kids but Im only 40kg now :(

the only 'fats' that I hv is on my face....sigh...