Sign in to follow this  
nutcracker

Herbalife

hi,this is Jane here..also one of the herbalife consumer...i just bought the tea but it taste so bitter..according to the consuming instruction,it just state mix half teaspoon of the tea with water...is it i need to put any sugar? thanks for feedback yea

nanafishie

9kg in 10 wks, wow, unbelievable. do u take herbalife shake's 3 times per day without any other food or what....cant tahan meh?

^^hihi

nope i took twice a day,during my bfst n lunch,and had a normal dinner.

can tahan coz 1shake = 1full meal, and its satisfy ur stomach...won feel hungry..

but at the begining i feel hungry..then i eat some crackers n fruits...

it takes time for individual body, as well for the result...

i had heard a indian lady 3 weeks lose 5kgs....wow...lagi keng...

so..do u need to lose/gain weight?

oh, cuz i had normal lunch then replace dinner with shake, wa, feel hungry aft 3 hrs then craving for food already. ok, i wil try to replace lunch and c how..thx for ur tips.

:clapclap: wow...great result..17kg is alot...

happy for her..

well..as i didnt exercise too..i'm tat kinda lazy lazy person...kill me if u ask me to go gym....

:lol1: but of coz ppl who rajin get better result..

keep it on gal!!!

anyone need more info? to lose or gain weight?

perhaps i can help~~~

so excited ....so far i myself 9kgs..stil wann lose more..

helps my best fren to lose ...2 weeks 3kgs now...

its definately great product...good news for all da ppl out thr who wanna lose/gain weight..

:thumbup1: gambade~

ya..my sister used about 1 week..but bcoz she has a very serious problem threfore, at the beginning the pimples all come out..haha but just for few days..now is getting better d..and i've lost 2 kg in one week..

ya 30 days guarantee..im selling..if anyone interested can just PM me..i try to fight a better deal ..

Can i know how much is the slimming product for herbalife?

I get my Herbalife from a guy who lives in Subang. So far he is the only one I know who is willing to sell Formula 1 for only RM88.40. Most sellers sell for alot more and direct retail price is RM145 like that. He also gives discount on other products. If anyone needs to contact him, let me know. He is a nice guy. My personal discount is not that high, so in the end I myself get it from him.

Sound interesting. What is the actual name of the product. There are few items in their website http://www.herbalifeww.com/my/Index.asp

Is it hard to drink because I don't drink milk.

HI all,

Yes, Herbalife really works!

I've lost 16 kilos in 18 weeks.

Now i'm looking forward to lose 20kilos altogether.

Hope it helps me! :D

anyway, here how i look life before and after:

IPB Image

Edited by skye

i m using most of the products too, got slim down in 3 mths 9 kgs

skin improved alot too~ use to have open pores and black heads~ after using the Radiant C facial scrub

felt much better lo~~ :clapclap:

amazing result fr my end~

Edited by skye

been using this product for the past 6 weeks.

usually, i take this for breakfast and dinner. lunch eat normal meal. in the afternoon, take 3 times of the herbal tea mix. i don't really follow the program becoz sometimes i have dinner function at night.

but still manage to shed off 7kg in 6 weeks without any exercise.

so far i don't experience any side effects. instead i feel healthier and have more energy.

i am paying RM380 per month for this, which consist of 2 bottles of the powder, and 2 bottles of herbal tea mix.

flavors available: vanilla, choco, strawberry and tropica fruits (if not mistaken).

but if you are buying it for the 1st time, it will cost a little bit more as you need to buy the shaker and the spoon as well. after that it will just be RM380 per month.

i strongly recommend this product to all those that wanna lose weight!!

in the afternoon, take 3 times of the herbal tea mix.

Hi vantuz, What u do mean by take 3x herbal mix in the afternoon? 3 satchet?

RM380 is expensive.

hi, i would like to ask some questions. If i start to take it , the whole set only costs me rm 380 ? How much weight loss (kg) can i see in a month ? Also, does it only reduce the kg or reduce the inches in ur body ?

i wanna but im overseas :(

i m willing to do both meal replacement n exercise heh to lose those inches b4 summer time come n have to squeeze into swimsuits

Hi, I've been to a seminar of this name Herbalife and a friend of mine offered a starter set for trial. It has been 3 weeks taking the product and I found that, it is true and the nutrien drink actually balance up the body. Meaning to say, the nutricient in the drink helps to balance the body. If one would like to lose weight, best to have the drink + good diet + exercise. It shows good result. Yet, for my case, I dont put down weight and indeed it improved my appetite, brought me to the weight that i suppose to have. Also, skin complexion improved a bit.

Hi vantuz, What u do mean by take 3x herbal mix in the afternoon? 3 satchet?

RM380 is expensive.

meaning in the afternoon drink 3 times of the tea. the tea is in powder form.

only need to mix 500ml water with one small spoon. then drink 3 times a day, meaning one day will be drinking 1.5lt of tea.

that's why need to buy the shaker and the spoon for easy measurement.

hi, i would like to ask some questions. If i start to take it , the whole set only costs me rm 380 ? How much weight loss (kg) can i see in a month ? Also, does it only reduce the kg or reduce the inches in ur body ?

i think 1 month can lose how many kg and inches depends on your body. but in most cases, 1 month should be around 3-4kg. like me, i have lost 7kg in 6 weeks, averaging at 1.2kg per week. now into the 8th week, and i just lost 1 more kg. and i drop 2 inches off my waist already so far.

one month supply (2 bottles of powder + 2 bottles of teamix) is RM380.

1 bottle of powder will only last 2 weeks. that's why in a month need 2 bottles.

as for the tea, if you drink 3 times a day, then can last 2 weeks for 1 bottle.

but if drink more than 3 times, most probably 1 week can finish already.

for me, i usually need 3 bottles of the tea per month. because i have a lot of dinner function at night, so i will keep on drinking the tea throughout the function, and eat like a pig. the next day, my weight will still be the same even though the previous night i really eat a lot.

yeah..it s really depend on individual how much u can lose/ gain weight.

i saw alot of testimonials fr my circle of influences, so far, i had help 3 of my frens to get on the product to lose/gain weight.

a girlfren of mine lost 5kgs in 3 weeks. another jus 3kgs in a month but she is happy enuff, bcoz she had never felt so energetic and healthy b4...

another skinny guy tried to gain weight for his past 4 years....but failed....he had tried appeton n gain weight stuff fr phamacy and some traditional chinese herbs...well..does not work for him...

and when i intro Herbalife for him, he jus give a darn try, never believe in so much...jus take it accordingly...never even weight on scale to measure..and after the 1st set, he went back to his hometown and his grandma actually told him tat his face look a lil chubby...wow..not much i think probably bout 3-4kgs...but for people that had tried so many ways b4...its definately a fantastic result!!!!

seeing is believing....i had took tis product for 3 mths...total lost bout 10kgs so far..i had jus done my body analysis this afternoon...everything is improved compared to 3mths ago...definately feel great!!!

guys, if u wanna do a free body analysis, PM me, i had a fren which had the machine, she is a nice Germany lady jus let me know if any of u wanna know urself better. It analyse everything in details for u, ur muscle mass, water percentage in ur body, body age...bla bla bla...

guess wat..my bf he is 22 but his body age is 26...huh...wat a shock...thats mean the body is older than the actual age...terrible...i will get him on the product...for my future...

haha~~

cheers ~ :P

nanafishie@hotmail.com

I'm interested to lose 3kg and some fats around my tummy, arms and whole body. Can Herbalife help because I am afraid I will gain weight after I stop.

I'm interested to lose 3kg and some fats around my tummy, arms and whole body. Can Herbalife help because I am afraid I will gain weight after I stop.

hi hazel~

3kgs is easy breezy dun worry...

yeah sure Herbalife can help u to lose tat fat with no 'yo-yo effect' for sure

it is bcoz of d protein powder which keep ur lean muscle tighten up

but but but...when u stop ur eating habbit must b corect as well...MAINTAINING is an important step after losig weight...w/out maintaining it is a waste of efforts....

so...maybe u need to lose ur 3kgs in 2weeks-1mth time, then maintain for another mth

email me if u need it in more details~

cheers~ :P

gals~ any one have d 'Orange peel skin ' prob?

after losing weight i found it more obvious exspecially for my buttock...

:shakehead: aiks....

jus started to use Herbalife Body buffing cream...its smoother...but hopefully can c d result faster... :doh:

to all d girls working hard to lose weight~~~ GAMBADE ne~~~

Edited by nanafishie