Sign in to follow this  
sofiazainal

WHATS UP WITH THE TELCO LINE YALL???

Hi everyone,

Was wondering if any of you are facing any problems with your phone line lately? I've been working from home since June, and i'm just using my data cz my parents already cancel our broadband.. right now whenever i on my data, the internet is always loading but it doesn't want to open any browser. Not just the internet is bad, but whenever anyone tries to call me it straight goes to voicemail. I'm afraid people will think i'm trying to avoid them but its really just the line  is suuuuper bad cant stand it anymoreee urghhhh 😓 

Just now, elleain said:

can try change your simcard babe, now Malaysia will stop 3G network and using 4G so, 3G simcard and phone aren't working well as usual

i seee, i guess that the reaosn why my internet has been acting up lately,  as the simcard im using rn is the  old one

35 minutes ago, elleain said:

can try change your simcard babe, now Malaysia will stop 3G network and using 4G so, 3G simcard and phone aren't working well as usual

truee, a lot of people dont realized how important it is to change the simcard. 3G sim can causes disruption to internet network also phone call

19 hours ago, sofiazainal said:

Hi everyone,

Was wondering if any of you are facing any problems with your phone line lately? I've been working from home since June, and i'm just using my data cz my parents already cancel our broadband.. right now whenever i on my data, the internet is always loading but it doesn't want to open any browser. Not just the internet is bad, but whenever anyone tries to call me it straight goes to voicemail. I'm afraid people will think i'm trying to avoid them but its really just the line  is suuuuper bad cant stand it anymoreee urghhhh 😓 

Depend on the area you live. Some telco will be okay, but not all telco will get full line. Like my place, *** auto spam filter *** and digi really work well, but the rest will have some or even no line here

14 hours ago, zhiwei said:

truee, a lot of people dont realized how important it is to change the simcard. 3G sim can causes disruption to internet network also phone call

Because nowadays, we use internet for daily usage, so if we still use 3g, it will be delayed for some place, plus now we are upgrading to 4g and will slowly remove 3g line. Better change the new sim card so that will be easier to do task and job.

15 hours ago, elleain said:

I've used c***** for a long time, surprisingly in my area, i got a coverage 4g+ while my other sibling use different telco, they only got 4g. It much better thought than 3g

Edited by yoongicrack

15 hours ago, tashreen said:

Depend on the area you live. Some telco will be okay, but not all telco will get full line. Like my place, *** auto spam filter *** and digi really work well, but the rest will have some or even no line here

yup, sometimes internet connection related w the area that we live in. have to search first which telco is suitable w our area. but essentially now, change to 4G sim card because there will be no 3g network anymore

14 hours ago, ruwong89 said:

Because nowadays, we use internet for daily usage, so if we still use 3g, it will be delayed for some place, plus now we are upgrading to 4g and will slowly remove 3g line. Better change the new sim card so that will be easier to do task and job.

agreed ! many people out there just dont realized how important it is to change the sim card. sometimes you cant do a phone call if your sim card is still 3G ahahah

14 hours ago, yoongicrack said:

I've used c***** for a long time, surprisingly in my area, i got a coverage 4g+ while my other sibling use different telco, they only got 4g. It much better thought than 3g

of course ! 4g is faster than 3g and more advanced, the struggle is real if we didnt change to 4g sim especially internet is part of our daily life now

11 hours ago, zhiwei said:

yup, sometimes internet connection related w the area that we live in. have to search first which telco is suitable w our area. but essentially now, change to 4G sim card because there will be no 3g network anymore

Ususally old people still dont know their sim card is 3g, like my mom, her line is full, but always unreachable when i call her. Recently just change her simcard to 4g, there is no problem at all after that.

17 hours ago, zhiwei said:

agreed ! many people out there just dont realized how important it is to change the sim card. sometimes you cant do a phone call if your sim card is still 3G ahahah

Some telco are going to 5g, and the rest too will follow soon so probably 3g wont work anymore

On 12/22/2021 at 9:14 AM, tashreen said:

tu lah, i think i hv to do some research about the telco that can accommodate my area, plus i think also hv to change my old sim card to a new one 

Just now, tashreen said:

Some telco are going to 5g, and the rest too will follow soon so probably 3g wont work anymore

yeaa, heard that too. thats why a lot of people had complaint about their internet connection and when they call their respective telco, the telco said its because of the transition from 3g to 4g and soon will be 5g 

17 hours ago, zhiwei said:

of course ! 4g is faster than 3g and more advanced, the struggle is real if we didnt change to 4g sim especially internet is part of our daily life now

Yes i agree because nowadays people use internet more, like school, doing work, shopping and ordering food all on your fingertip. 

5 hours ago, mardddi55 said:

Ususally old people still dont know their sim card is 3g, like my mom, her line is full, but always unreachable when i call her. Recently just change her simcard to 4g, there is no problem at all after that.

ouh no 😭, good to know you take an action on that. she must be clueless about the 4g transition after all, glad its good now

3 hours ago, tashreen said:

We use 4g currently, i think ce**** already improved their to 5g if not mistaken

Edited by yoongicrack

2 minutes ago, yoongicrack said:

We use 4g currently, i think ce**** already improved their to 5g if not mistaken

The one i know is they are slowly shutting down the 3g network by area, so for the ce**** users better change yours so that you won't have any problems with your network 

On 12/23/2021 at 10:42 PM, mardddi55 said:

The one i know is they are slowly shutting down the 3g network by area, so for the ce**** users better change yours so that you won't have any problems with your network 

trueee. they even give the 4g sim card for free !

On 12/23/2021 at 10:34 PM, yoongicrack said:

ouh really ? thats gooddd. but hv to use 4g sim right ?

On 12/21/2021 at 8:33 PM, zhiwei said:

yeaa, just knew about it then i changed it to 4g sim after that the internet become stable againn

23 hours ago, sofiazainal said:

ouh really ? thats gooddd. but hv to use 4g sim right ?

Yes we should use 4g sim for better connection so that we won't get disconnected while using it

Edited by ruwong89

23 hours ago, sofiazainal said:

yeaa, just knew about it then i changed it to 4g sim after that the internet become stable againn

It should be okay if your area got coverge for that telco and use it with 4g sim