Sign in to follow this  
crazy_amelia

Silkygirl Cosmetics

read about this brand in another forum.. a lot of girls there swear by this brand....

the eye shadows looks awesome!! and i've seen them on the member's FOTDs... also, they eyeliners looks gorgeous... dunno the names but its like slightly shimmery wan...

the brown wan nice arr??? don't look old if wear brown eye liner?

it looks more natural. old or not may most likely depend on taste. i bought the brown eyeliner because i want to pair it up with more nuetral shades.

I wear their 2 way cake and lipstick for years...love their color...

I was introduce this product by my sister...She bought me my 1st lipstick and eye liner from Wet and Wild in US...its very cheap the lipstick cost bout $1.99 (around RM7) and eye liner for $0.99(RM3-4) only..some more they r the no. 1 cosmetic products in US very..very famous...all the presenter in TV3 also using SilkyGirl press powder the pink case(RM9.90)...I think its quiet ok la...

read about this brand in another forum.. a lot of girls there swear by this brand....

the eye shadows looks awesome!! and i've seen them on the member's FOTDs... also, they eyeliners looks gorgeous... dunno the names but its like slightly shimmery wan...

hmm... juz some Q... u bought ur liquid eyeliner which contain colour(blue, green as shown at cosmetic swatches) from other place??? i think we can't get it in malaysia right???

agree with wildberry!

the color of the blusher is very obvious and it staaaaays!!!

i've got their honeywood... can create that sunkissed look ^^

i bought it when it was stil called wet n wild... but i duno if the quality is stil the same!? >.<

which is better...honeywood or dune rose? for tanned skin that's kinda got a brown undertone? hehe...when i test it doesn't look that fantastic but have heard a lot of ravings. is it better than in2it's blushers? because the price range is the same? also, anyone planning on buying their lash prism mascara? waterproof and RM9.90 only!!! i wanna get the purple one but waiting for more reviews first smile.gif

i use different brush (stila), coz the brush they provided is too small and cant really 'blend'.

i applied them on the cheeks itself... closer to the nose~ ^^

i just got their coloured eye liner in Olive Green...vr shiny n nice :D

just 9.90 n 15% in watson :)

:bounce:

thinking of buy the olive green and ocean blue funky eyeliner....

it's look quite nice huh...hehe...

anyone buy the silkygirl eyeshadow? nice?

hehee.. :D:D buy the eyeliner....nice..i like the sky bue one...very shiny...very nice..

i got its 2 way cake....not bad too......

hehee.. :D:D buy the eyeliner....nice..i like the sky bue one...very shiny...very nice..

i got its 2 way cake....not bad too......

hmm... juz some Q... u bought ur liquid eyeliner which contain colour(blue, green as shown at cosmetic swatches) from other place??? i think we can't get it in malaysia right???

the one i bought is wet 'n wild... u cant get wet n wild products in m'sia if i'm not mistaken

I'm currently using their Lash Maximizer in Black, which I got it for free... It's really good... quite similar to Loreal's Lash Extension... :thumbsup:

Really? How much is it?

ya lor...their latest mascara only rm9.90...hehe...

i had bought their eyeliner, the purple color wan...hehe...buy now cuz the watson sale gonna end ady...^.^