Sign in to follow this  
eRiCCa

Shopping Spree [December 2005]

mine is silver earring with fresh water pearl. why don't u post yours too ??

i bought it as souvenir for my fren.. it's oso silver wif fresh water pearl..

this is what i got during the XOXO sale.. any comment?

user posted image

Hermione, that's a nice one. How much? care to show how the inner compartment looks like~ biggrin.gif I love emboidry stuffs! tongue.gif

i bought for aournd RM 50 only.. 50% discount!! i think b4 x mas.. i also forget d..

its quite thick..

here is the pic..

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/hedwi...e/Picture33.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/hedwi...e/Picture29.jpg

edited: please remove image tags when quoting pictures. first warning before 10% warning increase.

nice shoe jacqline.

Which vincci did you go because I don't think I saw this design.

What about the brooch?

aileen i love your sprendo pants...where did you buy them from? where are the outlets located? any in klang valley?

mmm... klg consider klang valley oso hor wink.gif

bought in a boutique nr my place, the owner said she got it from singapore wor (dun know true or not tongue.gif ) but i like the design of the pant, it make my legs longer and slimmer biggrin.gif

i bought for aournd RM 50 only.. 50% discount!! i think b4 x mas.. i also forget d..

its quite thick..       

here is the pic..

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/hedwi...e/Picture33.jpg             

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/hedwi...e/Picture29.jpg

love the purse... pity i'm not in KL now... sad.gif

edited: please remove image tags when quoting pictures. first warning before 10% warning increase.

bought in a boutique nr my place, the owner said she got it from singapore wor (dun know true or not tongue.gif ) but i like the design of the pant, it make my legs longer and slimmer biggrin.gif

aileen, can let me more detail where u bought the pants ar??? coz i'm searching for tis kind of pants too... is there any other design??? the pants consider cheap ler... coz i saw one at ROMP and its already cost RM69.90... thx anyway...

aileen, so nice this levi's jeans! wut type of design is this?

aileen, im staying at klang too...(bayu perdana there) can u pls tell me more clearly?

aileen, can let me more detail where u bought the pants ar??? coz i'm searching for tis kind of pants too... is there any other design??? the pants consider cheap ler... coz i saw one at ROMP and its already cost RM69.90... thx anyway...

silkylene & eli_babe: ok, the shop located at bdr bkt tinggi right opposite kopitiam.. mm..kopitiam located behind giant.. sorry gals, im not sure the name of the shop, but if u all really interested then PM me ur hp num, will describe u through the phone call.. or i can bring u all there as well since im staying nearby smile.gif

aileen, so nice this levi's jeans! wut type of design is this?

im not sure of the num code/design le unsure.gif i just tried all the jeans in the levi's store and find this one very nice.. u can try search at the levi's store at jj, bukit raja, i think they ve this design oso

thanks for complimentating on my new purse.. hhehehe.. looks like i didnt make the wrong choice..

i got it by luck i should say.. went to watch movie on a sunday in shorts and t shirt.. pass by XOXO.. dunno want to go in or not.. cuz scare they look down on ppl mar since i am wearing shorts..

then saw in on a rack.. and it caught my attention.. so bought it lor!!! hehhehe.

it's a pretty wallet. since i need i wallet i think i will try n visit xoxo...

im not sure of the num code/design le unsure.gif i just tried all the jeans in the levi's store and find this one very nice.. u can try search at the levi's store at jj, bukit raja, i think they ve this design oso

if i'm not mistaken, that's should be the Princess Fit. You go ask in that shop and they will show you. 'cause I just went to try on some Levi's jeans today.. And I asked for Princess Fit, and the jeans looked just like this one. But the smallest is 25, and er, quite big.