Sign in to follow this  
skye

Use of Cleansing Oil/ Milk?

Do u guys use the double cleasing even when u dont put on any make up ?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Do u guys use the double cleasing even when u dont put on any make up ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Sometimes
    • Depending (pls explain :))

I am using Fancl Mild Clensing Milk...not bad..

do take note do not use cleansing oil which contains silicon as this will clog pore(for some ppl) and caused breakout....:)

using HABA oil cleansing now. not bad. can remove makeup easily. but i find it cannot remove my waterproof mascara even tho the SA told me it can. i use loreal eye makeup remover to remove my mascara.

am going to switch to shu uemura after i finish my HABA. tried on hand, not too bad, very smooth feeling,... and nice packaging too :P

i just bought d Shu Uemura cleasing oil last9, its good in removing make up especially d mascara.

B4 this I'm using Stilla cleasing oil, the result is just ok.

I personally prefer cleasing oil as its remove make up n dirt completely in just 1 step.

im using the skin food's milk emulsion.... not bad... but must used cleanser to wash la..... felt cleaner ...

juenlil ~ is skin food's milk emulsion can remove our make up as well? Thanks.

i haf a question... do u apply cleansing milk like cleansing oil? i mean, like rub it on ur face without putting water on ur face first n then wipe them off wif facial tissue? my mom said its better to use cleansing milk coz it wont dry up ur skin.. thnx in advance!

should I use cleansing milk on dry face or wet face?

Oo god..i dun even noe there is something called cleansing oil/milk until recently..swt!!feel like abit too late!

anyway..my sis bought this Pure & Mild pore clean up oil..

should i massage it to my whole face or juz area where pores are clogged?

i hav terrible acne prob..hoping to find a solution to tis..

izzit true tat skin improve after double cleansing?

Oo god..i dun even noe there is something called cleansing oil/milk until recently..swt!!feel like abit too late!

anyway..my sis bought this Pure & Mild pore clean up oil..

should i massage it to my whole face or juz area where pores are clogged?

i hav terrible acne prob..hoping to find a solution to tis..

izzit true tat skin improve after double cleansing?

you only use it on the areas which ur pores are clogged. usually nose area. :)

I just used Shu Uemura's cleansing oil because apparently it's famous.. it was soo oily, i wasn't used to it.. Somemore i think i had an allergic reaction to it, because my face became itchy straight after. However my makeup was removed completely.

Then I used bobbi brown's and it wasn't very good, i hated the smell an my eye makeup wasn't removed completely.

So I'm still in search for a good cleanser.. will go to dermalogica and SKII.. check those out. And let you girls know which suit me best :D

dotti For cleanser Cetaphil is good, but for me i like to use cleanser which has foam.

I am using Paula Choice (Normal to Dry Skin) very good cleanser and reasonable price

Cetaphil and Paula Choice are unfamiliar brands to me.. Where can I find them sukkimi?

Guess what babes, the Shu Uemura caused breakouts for me! Argh :(

Im using both cleansing milk (Loreal) and cleansing oil (Shu). Follow by cleansing gel for both.

Using cleansing oil if got make up, using cleansing milk for daily double clean.

I noticed that cleansing oil is better than milk cause when u apply oil to ur face, u can massage and rub of the make up easily cause the texture is smooth, while using milk type, we need to use cotton to wipe off which may cause us wrinkle later, cause we tend to "pull off" the make up when we r using the cotton.

Just my experience and 2 cents ;)

I see this double cleansing is very popular now. I only got to know about this last year.....hahah, so outdated. Anyway, i'm now practising double cleansing also. Using cellnique's products. For removing makeup i recommend elianto's cleansing oil. Although u may think it is oil, once u wash it off with ur normal facial cleanser, it actually leaves ur skin, smooth and soft! really! Plus, this brand is cheap....good value for money. try it, and i'm sure you'll like it.

I started to practise double cleansing around last year.

I am now using Eucerin cleansing milk followed by Neutrogena liquid.

hey,

wanna use cleansing oil?

use shu uemura cleansing oil, its so extremely super duper aweeesomeeee

unlike other clansing oils it does not leave an oily residue and you dont even have to cleanse with cleanser after that

it so good it takes away ALL make up

when i say ALL i really mean ALL

no more fuss with eye make up remover non sense, all in 1 i say

joy :)

hey,

wanna use cleansing oil?

use shu uemura cleansing oil, its so extremely super duper aweeesomeeee

unlike other clansing oils it does not leave an oily residue and you dont even have to cleanse with cleanser after that

it so good it takes away ALL make up

when i say ALL i really mean ALL

no more fuss with eye make up remover non sense, all in 1 i say

joy :)

joy... how much is this shu uemura cleansing oil? tq...

I use the Assata Cleasing milk (RM 98/240ml). Got it for free at MV today after buying RM 200 worth of Assata products. The sales girl told me it can remove makeup. I used it tonite, and it is really good. The I wash my face with it. She told me to massage for 2 - 3 minutes. Aiyo my face turn fair. i was so surprise. So happy cos IT IS FREE gals!! FREEE. Buy RM 200 products and FREE RM 98 cleansing milk. Sooooo worth it lorrr. HEhehehehee

I use the Assata Cleasing milk (RM 98/240ml). Got it for free at MV today after buying RM 200 worth of Assata products. The sales girl told me it can remove makeup. I used it tonite, and it is really good. The I wash my face with it. She told me to massage for 2 - 3 minutes. Aiyo my face turn fair. i was so surprise. So happy cos IT IS FREE gals!! FREEE. Buy RM 200 products and FREE RM 98 cleansing milk. Sooooo worth it lorrr. HEhehehehee

Seems like you have everthing in this Assata brand, coz you posted almost all item you use is this brand in skincare thread...

Seems like you have everthing in this Assata brand, coz you posted almost all item you use is this brand in skincare thread...

I start from my fren introduce. Then slowly I add. Cos my face acne sensitive. I use many brand but cannot worr. You know larr budget mah and a bit al cheapo mah. When Assata have promo, very tai one. And some, my fren give for birthday present. I m nearly full range Assata. U leh Chris. What you use?