Sign in to follow this  
michellechen

Tiffany and Co. Jewellery

Wow- the engagement ring must have cost a fortune....in KL...it would cost in the scale of give n take 10K for that size diamond in Tiffany...Got .75 carat?

VERY nice!!!

a diamond is a girl's best friend. haha. no wonder your boyfriend bought you the ring.

Hehehe so nice to see so many Tiffany lovers here.

I love Tiffany too. I have their earrings, necklaces and bracelets. I haven't counted my collection but I think I have about 10 gua.... Hmmm, I wonder why I'm always broke. :shakehead:

Anyway, my favourite:

The engagement ring my fiance gave me :wub:

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h207/mch...fanySetting.jpg

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h207/mch...gementRing2.jpg

He's getting me a wedding band with diamonds from Tiffany too. :bounce:

so sweet.... envy!!! anyway,,, very nice!!!

edited: please remove %7Boption%7D tags when quoting images.

Edited by shadowprincess

michelle chen, the boutique culture in msia is such where they look at you up and down before deciding on what level they want to serve you. In SG and HK it is different, you can walk in with a pair of shorts and they will still entertain you well. having said that, don't worry too much about these sales people la who probably can't even afford to buy those designer goods themselves. You have the buying power, so walk in there with confidence, look around and you will surely see alot of stuff u like! Then don't hesitate to ask them to let you try them on and so on. The Tiffany Heart Toggle Bracelet which I got in HK was 800+ but only RM760 in KLCC, so actually you can save quite a bit la. The pendants like the Bean and Loving Heart etc etc are around the range of RM400-500 if I'm not mistaken. Happy Shopping! :)

michelle chen, the boutique culture in msia is such where they look at you up and down before deciding on what level they want to serve you. In SG and HK it is different, you can walk in with a pair of shorts and they will still entertain you well. having said that, don't worry too much about these sales people la who probably can't even afford to buy those designer goods themselves. You have the buying power, so walk in there with confidence, look around and you will surely see alot of stuff u like! Then don't hesitate to ask them to let you try them on and so on. The Tiffany Heart Toggle Bracelet which I got in HK was 800+ but only RM760 in KLCC, so actually you can save quite a bit la. The pendants like the Bean and Loving Heart etc etc are around the range of RM400-500 if I'm not mistaken. Happy Shopping! :)

Exactly happen to me last time when i had my transit in KL for few days. Those sales person really get on my nerve. So what, i put on a short pants with flip flop. C'mon that's KL, Hot and humid....you're can't expect me to put on a nice suit.

I more likely favor on Tiffany's design in Asia compared to Tiffany's design over here. Tiffany over here look "rough and big", not as elegant as Asian design.

the boutique culture in msia is such where they look at you up and down before deciding on what level they want to serve you. In SG and HK it is different, you can walk in with a pair of shorts and they will still entertain you well.

i totally AGREES with you ! i'm so pissed off with the malay SA in KLCC..... :mumbling: that I eventually ended up buying my Heart Toggle bracelet in HK though its a bit pricier than KL. service in HK is uncomparable..... :thumbup1: i rather pay more than to give business to some shop who doesn't even deserve it.

Hehehe so nice to see so many Tiffany lovers here.

I love Tiffany too. I have their earrings, necklaces and bracelets. I haven't counted my collection but I think I have about 10 gua.... Hmmm, I wonder why I'm always broke. :shakehead:

Anyway, my favourite:

The engagement ring my fiance gave me :wub:

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h207/mch...fanySetting.jpg

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h207/mch...gementRing2.jpg

He's getting me a wedding band with diamonds from Tiffany too. :bounce:

do you mind telling me the 4 Cs of your ring and the price range?

i'm actually scouting for an engagement ring.....and i have totally fallen in love with Argyle pink diamonds but the price.... :whistling:

Hi... I'm just wondering anyone can give any ideas of the price range at Tiffany & Co- for Bracelet , earrings and necklace...

I wanna get one but dunno how much they are.... tq

sammie aka babylicious should be able to help you there since she's a big tiff & co fan.

hi all... im thinking of getting myself tiff & co bracelet or earrings... anyone can share with me how much it would cost me? ;) tq all

ahhhh...i rejected a tiffany ring last time...but no regrets :P

i prefer something antique lol

ahhhh...i rejected a tiffany ring last time...but no regrets :P

i prefer something antique lol

so catherine, do u wear weding band or ur hubby got u a huge antique ring?