Sign in to follow this  
simonne

Cold Powder (Bedak Sejuk)

I've recently bought a bottle of white powder (in pill form) from Tan Kim Hock (Malacca)

Anyone hav eany idea how to use it?

Thanks in advance

I used it whenever I am under the sun for more than 1/2 hours, cuz my skin will easily bcome red whenever under the sun. It is very cooling and yupe, I use the same brand as u. Try the below steps:

1. Crush the powder until small small.

2. Add in water.

3. Put on cotton pad

4. Apply on skin, and rest it for 5-15 min.

It can reduce redness, and with cooling effect.

okae! this sounds interesting. do i go to chinese hall's and ask for just COLD POWDER ? will they understand? any chinese word for it? xD

okae! this sounds interesting. do i go to chinese hall's and ask for just COLD POWDER ? will they understand? any chinese word for it? xD

I think the chinese name for cold powder is shui fen (水粉)。

does anyone have the picture of it? Mind to post it? Please... because i really don't know how it looks like and worry buy the wrong product. :unsure:

It look like choc chip, like water droplet but in white colour one... most chinese medicine grocery shop will sell them... just mention "bedak sejuk" or "shui fen" (direct translation="water powder"). Yea, i like it too, make my skin feeling fresh and not oily when wake up in the morning.. :clapclap:

alright im so super stupid. thanks osr85!

i have this at home, but i didnt know its shui fen is called bedak sejuk =x haha

Edited by Shenay

it's a great little product to dry ur pimples n reduce ur sebum secretion

:D

love the nice cool feeling

used to use it as a mask

but then i stop using it dy :P

seldom go back to melaka now n i hardly go into chinese herbal shop

my mom use it too.. she has a big jar with bedak sejuk in her bedroom. like the 1liter milo jar or was it horlick jar.. ??!!

her skin no acne wan from young till old.. but i don't dare use it coz i scared it will clog my pores.. :)

bedak sejuk tends to be drying on skin and can cause wrinkles in the long run X.X

QUOTE (d3vil doll @ Apr 17 2009, 11:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
bedak sejuk tends to be drying on skin and can cause wrinkles in the long run X.X

since it help sebum secretion, of course it's drying. if you have dry face, of course got wrinkles. people with oily skin get pimples. people with dry skin get wrinkles. its the way of life. so advice not to wear everyday for those who are afraid the thing will cause dry face. Edited by tsukiko hime

QUOTE (tsukiko hime @ Apr 17 2009, 02:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
since it help sebum discretion, of course it's drying. if you have dry face, of course got wrinkles. people with oily skin get pimples. people with dry skin get wrinkles. its the way of life. so advice not to wear everyday for those who are afraid the thing will cause dry face.

that is why i say its drying and cause wrinkles i the long runX.X

and no,dry face and wrinkles isnt the same time.no,if u have dry skin,nt neccessary will have wrinke automatically.though overtime if nothing is done about dry skin to adress them,fine lines appaer and will eventually lead to wrinkles with age because of increasing age:decrease in collagen production,the pull of gravity and skin damage cause by UV.

I have this at home..for me very drying once it dries up..
The smell also very "dusty"?

My grandma loves this too~~~..mayb my oil combi skin will benefit frm this too..
Will start later..

i used this bedak sejuk Miracle Mask act as scrub+mask, treats pimples, pigmentations, sinus for face n body all in 1
i love to use it during the hot sunny day, make my face cooling Edited by red_rose