Are you desperate in getting a partner?

are u desperate?  

238 members have voted

1. 1. are u desperate?

• yes
    • no
    • (null) in a relationship

Dear elle,

are you by any chance a singaporean... or mebbe have singaporean blood... cos studies show that most singaporean women prefer to remain single cos all their male couldn't fulfill the 5 B's or 5 C's...

ehehehe.... just kidding... :P

whateverrrr .... your hobby is to insult people i see :D that's cool, continue doing that yea ...

sorry, i don't & i won't insulting ppl... :thumbup1:

the truth...its all about the truth... :rolleyes:

i think the feeling for me is ( i'm single currently)

i want a partner but im not desperate if i dun get a partner ~~

lol..yeah...thats the feeling..

my answer is NO....jus break up and dun wan to get into relationship that fast...not like my ex bf...jus break up 1 month over but he oledi have gf ler....

im not desperate to get bf at the moment... last time i used to think that its better for me not get married at all.. but recently, i heard my mum said that every parents will worried about their kids if they're not maried a.k.a andartu :D so, it makes me thinks tht i should get married 1 day..

still... im not sure whether i should get a bf or not?? should i?? btw, i never had any bf before heheh...

nah...

last time i used to be the desparate one...

cause seeing everyone of my friend is attached...

but as time goes by...

i think i should appreciate being a single..

cause i know i will be attached for the almost rest of my time..

moreover....

im busy...

lol...

my close friend is desprate to introduce me to their friends ......funny lol

yeah desperate to get to know kimmie :P :P wahahaha

i'm been single 8 years now and i happy with my life now,but just hate it when so many ppl asked why i still single..i really dun know how to answer that question. i think after my first love, my heart has build up resistance toward love...btw, all my guy frens are very suck!!

not desparate. just wanting to be love by someone. that kind of feeling.

Oh dear...come on! Being single is the best! You get to jump on any guy in a bar/club and ask them to buy you drinks, you get to dance with any guy in a club and hook up with them (multiples! :D ), go out with guys and not have a single thought of guilt! I am in a relationship at the moment with an amazing guy and we have been going out for almost 2 years now! I have not being single for as long as I can remember since one guy comes after another...and when I have friends of mine who are single coming up to me saying they're desperate to not be single anymore, I tell them all the good things that comes with being single (and yes, I do miss being single!). What I do to cheer my mates up is bring them all out on a good night and show them they can have even more fun being single! :D which everyone should heed to do! So people! Be good to your friends in need! xXx

yeah desperate to get to know kimmie :P :P wahahaha

ehhehe what is it to know when u met already bwahaha

By the way, everyone has someone loving them, you just have been ignorant :P xXx

ignorant is bliss when it comes to ppl u dont find attracted to ;p

haiy, single life.. sometimes wanna find some1 to talk to when sad, moody oso dun have... then again, my previous relationship was bout 4yrs down the road but i somehow found out she is cheating me for bout half a year d.. i cant take it anymore.. break up wif her.. hard decision.. but then is better den letting her cheating on me..

haiy, single life.. sometimes wanna find some1 to talk to when sad, moody oso dun have... then again, my previous relationship was bout 4yrs down the road but i somehow found out she is cheating me for bout half a year d.. i cant take it anymore.. break up wif her.. hard decision.. but then is better den letting her cheating on me..

hehe i totally agree... the only thing that makes me wanan find for a partner is because there are times that i wanna share my experiences be it good or bad lar to someone close .. nt to say cant share with friends lar bt its jz different loe...

I believe in taking your time so, no, not desperate. Nowadays, it seems anyone will rush into marriage and because divorce is available, there are not going to be serious repercussions and people may not (consciously) take it as seriously as they should.

I do believe everyone somehow someday somewhere someone who everyone meets will make them desperate to get him/her.

i am not desperate..

but the feeling of loneliness is so strong..

frens around me all got partner...

i do wan to feel the love too..

but i am careful in choosing..