Sign in to follow this  
achiever

Mobile phone

Hi everyone,

I'm thinking of getting a new phone... what's the most popular phone at the moment. Does anyone like PDA phone? I'm actually looking at 02 PDA phone or any phone that got at least 2 megapixel camera. Please give me some ideas.

nope, i not selling mobile or trade any mobile, just got some special price from some Suppiler or Dealer that quote me~ if you intrested you can ask me which model you looking at and how much the prize, i will check for you if you want it~

hello fren!

i actually have got one unit of BRAND NEW nokia n90 phone up for sale.

Selling at only RM 2999 !!!

warranty under Sapura Marketing.

Interested?

let me know wink.gif

oh.. how come u wan to sell it??? Just want to know but not thinking of buying one... I can get a mobile phone for free with contract... just dunno which one to choose only.

hey anyone knows when is Nokia 3250 coming out and the price of it..i want to know..who ever knows plz reply me..TQ

~you guys should check out nokia 3250 it's darn cool~

oh.. how come u wan to sell it??? Just want to know but not thinking of buying one... I can get a mobile phone for free with contract... just dunno which one to choose only.

for free? sure boh?

there are pro n con for a pda phone...

lets start with the pro..

1. u can have all ur events line up just infront of u to look through.

2. can go online wherever u r.. though its kind of slow

3. got road maps

4. able to do ur work everywhere and save important files and things.

5. cheaper than buying one pad n one phone

6. more compact tech

con..

1. costly

2. bulky

3. ppl aim for pad to snatch

4. very batt comsuming( i c my dad charging his pda phone everyday)

thats way i can think for now.. but i'll prefer a phone with good cam n a pda.. but my pda motherboard mati liao.. :-( nvm.. can save appointments in the phone nowdays also ma... n oh.. pda mostly are not 3g phones.. :-P

i've got a samsung z500.. its she smallest n lightest 3g phone in the market noe.. it have pretty good cam n the screen is just fantastic.. its looks pretty like E700 if some of u remember.. pretty eligent... got tran flash memory and 40mb build in. external n internal screens.. the nly thing i dont really like is the speakers.. coz its inside n its kind of soft.. but listening to music with the ear phones r good.. actually the quality of sound is better than sonyerison. just that its soft..

there are pro n con for a pda phone...

lets start with the pro..

1. u can have all ur events line up just infront of u to look through.

2. can go online wherever u r.. though its kind of slow

3. got road maps

4. able to do ur work everywhere and save important files and things.

5. cheaper than buying one pad n one phone

6. more compact tech

con..

1. costly

2. bulky

3. ppl aim for pad to snatch

4. very batt comsuming( i c my dad charging his pda phone everyday)

thats way i can think for now.. but i'll prefer a phone with good cam n a pda.. but my pda motherboard mati liao.. :-( nvm.. can save appointments in the phone nowdays also ma... n oh.. pda mostly are not 3g phones.. :-P

i've got a samsung z500.. its she smallest n lightest 3g phone in the market noe.. it have pretty good cam n the screen is just fantastic.. its looks pretty like E700 if some of u remember.. pretty eligent... got tran flash memory and 40mb build in. external n internal screens.. the nly thing i dont really like is the speakers.. coz its inside n its kind of soft.. but listening to music with the ear phones r good.. actually the quality of sound is better than sonyerison. just that its soft..

and the hp now is less than rm1.5k .. quite affordable.

Like this phone very much ..

IPB Image

Z610i .. Coming soon

looking for nokia phone dunno which 1 is nice, updated but not too expensive.anyone can give me the best price of nokia phone.. any series as long still updated... :wink3:

My phone can view where's my car located in satellite map...can zoom too...^^ who ever want to stole my car's welcome...^^

If u r faster than 10second...

Edited by KeNz

yay...2 more day can buy my dream phone d..yay ayay^^

My phone can view where's my car located in satellite map...can zoom too...^^ who ever want to stole my car's welcome...^^

what kind of phone is this? <_< but nobody want to stole my car i think they only want to break it... :D

wah

wat phone wo

so high-tech one ar?

can zoom whether any girls going near my boyfriend or not? haha -though i dun have one :P

wah

wat phone wo

so high-tech one ar?

can zoom whether any girls going near my boyfriend or not? haha -though i dun have one :P

hahahhaha...

if like that, i also want to buy lol...can check whether my bf play 3-stick behind me :mumbling: .. hahaha..

Like this phone very much ..

IPB Image

Z610i .. Coming soon

i saw this phone one during SE exhibition at one utama..

its pretty good and look feminine :wub:

its suit for girl

i love the blue color..

since my phone was stolen.. [stupid who took it:mumbling:]

tend to buy it.. but, its costly la.. rm1000++

aiyaaaa~~~ :shocking:

hmm...duno how 2 tell ya...

I working on a company that create and design and hardware that for ur car safety...and also can use phone/pda/pc to view ur car location in satellite map in 10second accuracy 5m. So whoever want to stole my car is welcome cos I need to know wheather's working or not...hehe..can be my white mouse...^^

it cant view where ur hubby is...but ur hubby CANT lie about where they go...I mean time/location/stay at there until what time to what time/hv they speeding/where they turn.

If ur bf said they just now go working...then if u dun believe use ur handphone to view back where they go just now lor.^^

yer...not nice ler...pp secret...hehehe^^