Sign in to follow this  
digicrox

Model Feature :: Loo Hui

wahh!!!! hui sis darn pretty!! totally look great n outstanding :love:

:wub::wub: thanks daddy for the pics....~~i love it a lot..thanks for being there for me...i really appriaciate it~........touch touch~~~muaksss

You are most welcome my dear ... really missed you and Kaney. Let me know when you free for yumcha then we can have another Loo Hui Meet-the-Fans session at Sunway Lima Bintang, I will pass you the CD :clapclap::P

and she's from kelantan? today only i found this out. demo panda kechek kelate lagi koh?

Wahhh ... pandai cekik sapa? :blink::lol:

Dun worry ... kawe pun gheti kecek kelate :P

Edited by digicrox

kechek kelate denga demo buak ghapo, kawe nok kechek denga loo hui...haha

kekeke....soli soli....paiseh paiseh~~i am from kelantan but really forget all the kelantan malay edi..........soli~~~kekekke :shakehead::unsure::whistling:

dats one nice pic wei!! :love: wit the lizard!! but for me, i dont dare to touch the lizard...eeeks

very nice pics.. shes soooooooo pretty...

but i think that bridal dress makes her look a lil bit fatter than wat she really is.. the colour maybe.. hrm..

Just FYI, loo hui is feature in the FEMALE magazine this month and she looks absolutely beautiful in it as well.

:shocking::D wo wo wo...hey hey hey....thanks guys.....thanks for the pics.........i am not as pretty as you guys think la.......me just an ordinary gal la.kekke......however,million thanks ya.i am kinda sick of my job now.been very tired of it.modeling line is not as simply as what you all see.complicated but full of temptation.sigh.......feel like taking a long long break now.hehe......anyway,i am really touch for your support.really appriaciate it.muaks........love ya all~~ :wub::wub:

:shocking::D wo wo wo...hey hey hey....thanks guys.....thanks for the pics.........i am not as pretty as you guys think la.......me just an ordinary gal la.kekke......however,million thanks ya.i am kinda sick of my job now.been very tired of it.modeling line is not as simply as what you all see.complicated but full of temptation.sigh.......feel like taking a long long break now.hehe......anyway,i am really touch for your support.really appriaciate it.muaks........love ya all~~ :wub::wub:

I understand how you feel dear ... you have to work and have to study, run here and run there, sometimes tight schedule sometimes so free, but mostly busy.

You know what, you need another vacation with daddy :lol:

Loo Hui looks different in every pics. She still looks so beautiful and natural. Love it. I saw Loo Hui's pics in Female november issue

thanks a lot babe.........hehehhe......

daddy....yya,i think i need a vacation......lol.....really need 1 after my exam...so stress :thumbup1: i wana go pulau......

i like d pic wif d lizard too :) hehe...but i havent seen d mag pic yet...will look at it soon,after i hv time 2 go mags.. :(

thanks a lot babe.........hehehhe......

daddy....yya,i think i need a vacation......lol.....really need 1 after my exam...so stress :thumbup1: i wana go pulau......

Can ... for my lui lui no problem ...

But errr ... Pulau apa ... Pulau Pinang can-ah? 8)

i like d pic wif d lizard too :) hehe...but i havent seen d mag pic yet...will look at it soon,after i hv time 2 go mags.. :(

thanks kyliemc.......the iguana is real 1 leh~~..keke.

*daddy....sure,pulau pinang also can......just have to wait after my exam.keke

OMG Loo Hui, I see you in Velvet every darn Saturday! HAHA

oh...really?u saw me there?god....why not came to me and say hi?we can talk and club together wat........no worry,i wont bite u.serious.......do greet me next time ya.let me know who u r.hahah

Wui .. when got event again, like fashion shows or bridal shows. Now you so quiet already, daddy miss you ler. When wanna have dinner with daddy :(