Sign in to follow this  
digicrox

Model Feature :: Loo Hui

Watching fashion show or catwalking on stage? :P

she was walking around like that.. like passing me, then i suddenly felt this girl looked very familiar. then after that only realize that she looked very much alike with Loo Hui. So i think it's her...

hihi,missy z,nice to meet u here......aiks........u met me in 1u how came did't greet me?should greet me mah....mayb can talk with u a while........yaya...that day i was at 1u to reborn my hair for dry cut salon...they own me for the hair shoot.after getting my hair done,i walk around shopping and watching fashion show loh....kekeke :P:rolleyes: ....next time meet u call me ya.... :wink3:

how to post my pics here?any1 can help?

hehe.. so it's really you. you look just like your photo, very pretty & tall ler. actually i wanted to ask you if you're loo hui.. but a bit pai seh la.. somemore you were walking quite fast :P like in a rush

Yalah Missy, I also won't walk up to a girl and ask "Are you Loo Hui?" :lol:

But seriously, I have people walking up to Amber when we're talking and ask "Excuse me, are you Amber Chia?" :doh:

actually i tried before walk up to a girl and ask... but that girl isn't any model, i guess. just that i've seen her in frienster before. but then after each time i saw katherine, i'll message her in friendster. i think i kinda scared her... :P

by the way, loo hui hope this would help you.

on behalf of Loo Hui, some bridal shots of hers ^__^

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

loo hui sis!! pweeetie pweetieee pweeeeeetieeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: onii, post other pics too!!! got other pics oso demm demm chun :D

how tall is loo hui? how did she get into modelling? curious to find out :) sorry if these questions have already been answered

LOL...u hav a nice shot with ken...

hihi,peach,how do u know he is ken?u know him??he is your fran?kekke....i intro him to this shoot 1 actually.

*special thanx to elle,tako sis,mizagnes and peach.love the pics also.hugs....

*crazy_amelia,well,i am 170cm tall,which is 5'7.just enuff to walk catwalk.i started my modeling career 2 or 3 years back when i join some local beauty contest.kekke......but now already retire from beauty contest already.keekkek.....nice meeting u here.hope to see u in real person ya.anyway......is ok to ask me question,i wont bite u la.....dont scared ya.keke :P:lol:

Missy ... goto the 1st page, it's where I FIRST shot Loo Hui at one of her 1st pagent. The story and the beginning is alway at the 1st page of any model's topic.

Missy ... goto the 1st page, it's where I FIRST shot Loo Hui at one of her 1st pagent. The story and the beginning is alway at the 1st page of any model's topic.

i think you mean crazy amelia rather than missy z..blur until crisstyfied d :lol::P

hehe thanks loo hui! :) all the best with your modelling :P you're really pretty :) more questions:

1) is it a fun job? i know modelling can be tiring sometimes...

2) how often/frequent are your jobs?

also, really REALLY love the bridal shots!! :D seems so nice/fun to try on pretty clothes and...umm...being prettified :D

wah wah wah! yayy loohui sis reply! so long never see u here neh! :D cant wait for u to show more pics here ya ;):D tako waiting to see more n more n support u k ;)

hehe thanks loo hui! :) all the best with your modelling :P you're really pretty :) more questions:

1) is it a fun job? i know modelling can be tiring sometimes...

2) how often/frequent are your jobs?

also, really REALLY love the bridal shots!! :D seems so nice/fun to try on pretty clothes and...umm...being prettified :D

hihi......thanks.u r welc. :D

1. it is a very fun job if schedule did't get too overload.mean dont accept too many jobs in once time.it will really make u feel tired and bad.when tired,can't pose well and expression not good.catwalk also no confident and look so urly.i face this problems b4......is like 1 days got 2 shooting,then i rush like hell,performance not good :loser: .believe me,u won't feel good and never want this to happen again~ :shakehead:^_^

2. my job came in anytime any where.more jobs on peak season and less at "cool period".for recent season,is kl fashion week,will have more catwalk show,at April will have more bridal shoot coz is bridal season where couple wont be married on April coz is not a good month to marry.So,bridal shop will find models to shoot their banner,postcard and samples.there is a season for shooting and catwalk......but depand on the model contact too.if models got a lot of contacts.......for sure a lot of jobs.but for me,i am just part time model,i need to balance my time for my studies too.sometime just have to let go the jobs............sigh. :blink::( .....what to do....

any more questions?kekke.... :P:lol:

Yes ... when you free to go makan with Daddy? I miss Hartz Chicken de ... :(:P

wah wah wah! yayy loohui sis reply! so long never see u here neh! :D cant wait for u to show more pics here ya ;):D tako waiting to see more n more n support u k ;)

thanxxx a lot tako sis..........u r my best supporter.......u do take care of yourself for me ya.hope to see u soon.i will take care of myself too. :wub::wub:

Yes ... when you free to go makan with Daddy? I miss Hartz Chicken de ... :(:P

daddy~~ daddy~...ye man.....long time did't makan with u edi.....but i miss murni more then Hartz :rolleyes: chicken......just give me a call when u wanna makan.if i am free,sure will came 1. :thumbup1: