Sign in to follow this  
funnyface86

simple plan in kl

hey ya people...SImple Plan... (in case you dunno..they are the group who sand Perfect and Welcome To mY Life) will be in KL this 21st (november) at Zouk, KL...i'm not sure wat time...

just informing you guys... i am interested in going cause i really like their songs... ahahhaa..who wanna go? maybe we can meet up or something... tongue.gif

oh my gosh....i love simple plan....they rock!!!!!!! too bad i not in M'sia at that time...although simple plan from montreal, canada, and i'm in halifax, canada.....they have not done a concert in halifax...always in montreal, vancouver and ontario only sad.gif sad lar

oh my goodness.. simple plan is going to malaysia??? arrrgh... y every happening event held after i came here sad.gif

ooohh...too bad..nvm..if i go, i'll take some pics and post it here or my blog and u guys can go check it out... ahhaa..IF i get to get any pictures la, that is.. sad.gif

woooo hoo.. i wanna cry... guess waht..... the simple plan concert is INVITE only!!! can u believe that???!!!!!! That's why they are having that in ZOUK.. stupid la this kinda thing,... have to win the tickets... or get it by invitation... where can like this wan???

the tickets.. darn hard to win la...and how do i get myself invited???? blowup.gif

hey i dunno tats a thread like tis b4 tim? now only found out... smile.gif

hey i dunno tats a thread like tis b4 tim? now only found out... smile.gif

Haha... Me too, me too. Never know until yesterday Rayleen told me to post my recipe in the food thread then only i realise i missed so mnay nice thread.... tongue.gif

By the way, simple plan? WHo are they? Rock group?

opps...then u should ask rayleen...i dun really know thme too...only they r punk group...