Sign in to follow this  
barbie

??? setting perm / digital perm ???

i'm gonna go get my hair perm`d, but i'm not sure which one to get.

i want something like this.... loose waves, not really curls~

user posted image

CAN ANYONE HELP ME~~~~~~~~ lookaround.gifsad.gifunsure.gif

O ! SO MY QUESTION IS....

what perm do i have to get to get that type of style?

mayb tis is natural ? lookaround.gif

i did mine like this too. but only towards the end cos doing it on my whole head will make me look silly.

u could go for both, digital or spa perm. spa perm is of course pricier but last a life time (that's what the hairstylist told me if u know how to take care of it). very troublesome though which is why im thinking of just cutting it off. takes up so much time to maintain. digital perm last for a short period only. good if you just want a temporary change.

erm i think its only temporaly perm la. tats why it look nice dun get cheated.

ive done wave perm b4....not exactly de same but nice also.

digital perm is nice.. but the problem wit perm hair is got to take good care of it.. aihs.. ma fan

yeah, exactly my point. which is why im giving it up already. too troublesome. sad.gif

digital perm is expensive ohmy.gif ive got my hair permed once and man...i hated it. not because of the way it looked but because i had to maintain them all the time. shakehead.gif i gave up eventually. cant be bothered. tongue.gif

digital perm is expensive ohmy.gif ive got my hair permed once and man...i hated it. not because of the way it looked but because i had to maintain them all the time. shakehead.gif i gave up eventually. cant be bothered. tongue.gif

hahahaha i guess the same thing applies to all, yea? we all gave up cos it's too troublesome. i rather have those hairstyles where u can just get up and leave the house and dont look messy. :"D

Yea, tht is exactly y I din dare 2 go perm... 1st is coz of d fuss, 2nd is coz I scared if I dun like it n go 4 straightenin, it won't b as straight as b4... sad.gif

i only did mine on the ends, it wont affect my whole hair rite? hope my hair's still super straight after snipping the curls off. dry.gif

if your hair is naturally straight it shouldnt be a problem. it will go back to normal once you snip it off. the same goes for frizzy to straightening - thats why you have to pay the salon a visit every year biggrin.gif once it grows...you lose the straightness.

haha i somehow prefer my hair to be wavy, then it's easier for me to get both hairstyles. having super straight hair makes my head looks small and flat. dun quite like that. sad.gif

i hv 2 frens doing spa perm n digital perm..d difference tht i notice is spa perm is more curl n last longer...digital perm hv d kinda wavy look when my fren didnt put d styling stuff on her hair.when she 1st do digital perm,she looks exactly like a doll...

think tht digital perm is nicer..

I'm thinking to perm my hair too...any good salon to recommend for this digital/spa perm?

err, one more thing...i only know digital perm that use the electrical cords to perm your hair....but how bout spa perm ar? unsure.gif

I'm thinking to perm my hair too...any good salon to recommend for this digital/spa perm?

err, one more thing...i only know digital perm that use the electrical cords to perm your hair....but how bout spa perm ar? unsure.gif

electrical cords too! smile.gif