Sign in to follow this  
bronze_chiqz

Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid

well this product IS sold exclusively in Guardians. But I was wondering, do they have a moisturizer for this range? Because I went to Taipan's Guardian and could only find the masks and cleanser for the SHA and whintening range and this lotion. Could not find a moisturizer. So...does it exist? Price please? =P

well this product IS sold exclusively in Guardians. But I was wondering, do they have a moisturizer for this range? Because I went to Taipan's Guardian and could only find the masks and cleanser for the SHA and whintening range and this lotion. Could not find a moisturizer. So...does it exist? Price please? =P

Edited by silverdegene

[quote name='silverdegene' date='03 February 2010 - 04:14 PM' timestamp='1265184874' post='578619']
I think they are out of stock as it is also one of the fast selling products.. the price is approx 50++
i found quite a few stock in jj kepong and one u guardians.. maybe u can go check it out! :)
[/quote]

Ahh thanks a bunch! ^^ Will go there after I get my pay =P just ran out of moisturizer recently XD

[quote name='silverdegene' date='03 February 2010 - 11:41 PM' timestamp='1265211675' post='578628']
You can also try ettusais's whitening essense! ;)
non greasy very suitable for all skin type and its design for acne prone skin too.
It also help fading brown spot and acne scar. The price might be alittle expensive comparing with the hada labo ones, but really worth it.
Only one drop enough to cover the whole face and neck and can last for more than 9 months! ;)

ps: i'm not getting any commision from ettusai and I'm not a sales person for ettusais! ;) haha
[/quote]

I heard Ettusais is a high end brand O.o and apparently a bottle of 40 ml for this retails at RM 114? Not sure if it's true la, got it from the net. If that's the case I can't afford it T__T student ini banyak poor heh, my whole month's pocket money pun tak cukup T__T XD But thanks for the advice! ^^ and you know the product is good when people who don't get paid recommend it =P sad that I don't have that honor to own such a great product =(

I heard Ettusais is a high end brand O.o and apparently a bottle of 40 ml for this retails at RM 114? Not sure if it's true la, got it from the net. If that's the case I can't afford it T__T student ini banyak poor heh, my whole month's pocket money pun tak cukup T__T XD But thanks for the advice! ^^ and you know the product is good when people who don't get paid recommend it =P sad that I don't have that honor to own such a great product =(

Edited by silverdegene

Hi Everyone,

I purchased hada labo's super hyaluronic acid cleanser, lotion and milk from Guardian. I think it is the only distributor as Watson is selling other simila

Hi Everyone,

I purchased hada labo's super hyaluronic acid cleanser, lotion and milk from Guardian. I think it is the only distributor as Watson is selling other similar Japanese brands. I used to have uneven skin tone, easily have breakouts, dry on the outside, oily inside. I've used these products for a month and i can say that this may be my best and a dream product range for me. My skin is visibly more hydrated, no pimples, old dark spot clearing up, more glow and no longer dull skin.

Is there anyone who shares the same effects with me? Edited by madam pah

Hi everyone!!

I tried JUJU hyaluronic lotion, but it dries out my skin... after looking at the ingredient I got really upset coz I didnt read the ingredient carefully b4 I buy!
felt like wanna throw away the whole bottle which cost me RM30-40...
It contains Alcohol! my skin is not really allergy to alcohol and I've use some products which contain alcohol but they don't dry my skin like JUJU did!

Please spread the news to ur frens and tell them think twice if they wanna buy JUJU HA lotion.

I've just bought a tube of AHA/BHA face wash, and i'm glad that u guys have good reviews on it!! I've tried on my hand and now my hands r so fresh n smooth! I hope this can be my HG cleanser coz I dun wanna go back to the super expensive but result so-so product. because of the faith in ROHTA brand, I also purchase the Super Hyaluronic Lotion:) I hope this is not as bad as the JUJU, at least it doesn't contain alcohol!

Girls, do u have any suggestion on the moisturizer? if the Super HA lotion works, I'm gonna go back to guardian for the HA serum n Moisturizer:) do u girls use only either 1 or u use both for ur daily skincare regime?

Thanks

[quote name='madam pah' date='02 March 2010 - 03:06 PM' timestamp='1267513569' post='579530']
Hi Everyone,

I purchased hada labo's super hyaluronic acid cleanser, lotion and milk from Guardian. I think it is the only distributor as Watson is selling other similar Japanese brands. I used to have uneven skin tone, easily have breakouts, dry on the outside, oily inside. I've used these products for a month and i can say that this may be my best and a dream product range for me. My skin is visibly more hydrated, no pimples, old dark spot clearing up, more glow and no longer dull skin.

Is there anyone who shares the same effects with me?
[/quote]

hi madam pah, i also have hada lotion n serum(hydration range). the effects on my skin is very supple n hydrated(very soft when i touch my skin) hehe..thump up**

i wanted to try whitening range but i need to be patiently finish my current skin care 1st. can't wait for it to finish!!! aah Edited by arielle

[quote name='arielle' date='04 March 2010 - 10:30 PM' timestamp='1267713001' post='579630']
hi madam pah, i also have hada lotion n serum(hydration range). the effects on my skin is very supple n hydrated(very soft when i touch my skin) hehe..thump up**

i wanted to try whitening range but i need to be patiently finish my current skin care 1st. can't wait for it to finish!!! aah
[/quote]

yeah....i think it'll a very very long time to finish!!!! But I guess thats value for money.

[quote name='bronze_chiqz' date='19 November 2009 - 11:48 AM' timestamp='1258602525' post='575393']
This range is a hit in Japan I heard, they're being sold at Watsons and Guardians.Has anyone tried anything from this range?their numbre one seller is to be said the Supr HYaluronic Acid moisturizing lotion.I tried it on my hand, its like watery fluidish, colorless and after rubbing it for few seconds its absorbed.Didnt leave any oily or greasy residue..In western, its called toner but then in japan its being labelled as lotion.

Since its pure hyaluronic acid, I guess its good but then still im reluctant to purchase it as Ive had really bad exprience wih Kose Sekkisei Lotion yrs back...
[/quote]

What Kose sekkisei did to ur skin?I thought of trying it out...hope u could advise..

I saw Hada Labo in Guardian but it 's made in China, dare not try wor...

[quote name='frolic_pjann' date='26 March 2010 - 02:16 PM' timestamp='1269584201' post='580749']
does Hada Labo have essence? anyone used it before?

I am thinking to get Juju's essence but still have a little doubt.
[/quote]

I tried the JUJU essence before and for me it was really good.
You can get it from www.oceanoskincare.blogspot.com.
Their JUJU products are fully imported from Japan.

am using AHA BHA cleanser(once in a while, cuz it exfoliates lightly n i hv sensitive skin), whitening cleanser and whitening toner from hada labo. :)
i really love the whitening toner, although it doesnt whiten my face, it really beat neutrogena whitening toner and loreal derma genesis hyaluronic acid toner, which i used previously.
Loreal derma genesis toner has strong alcohol smell and i really regret buying it. Neutrogena ones(white bottle silver cap) has too strong smell..!! duhh.. another product i don recommend.

when i saw hado labo in guardian, i was so tempted by the package.. so i bought the toner n cleanser(whitening series). am using the 3rd bottle toner n 2nd tube cleanser!
OK, my face acne scars did fade away abit, n the toner really hydrates vry well! although i hv to still use st eve lotion(for sensitive skin) before i apply BB cream. cuz toner itself not enuf. silky girl radiant BB cream dries my skin terribly :( will nvr buy it after i finish it. my pores around my nose hv decreased in size.. hehe, n most blackheads obviously dissapeared! happieee [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img]

will continue to use hada labo whitening series~ as it works well for my sensitive skin :) :)

[quote name='Herzl' date='05 April 2010 - 12:07 AM' timestamp='1270397279' post='581190']
am using AHA BHA cleanser(once in a while, cuz it exfoliates lightly n i hv sensitive skin), whitening cleanser and whitening toner from hada labo. :)
i really love the whitening toner, although it doesnt whiten my face, it really beat neutrogena whitening toner and loreal derma genesis hyaluronic acid toner, which i used previously.
Loreal derma genesis toner has strong alcohol smell and i really regret buying it. Neutrogena ones(white bottle silver cap) has too strong smell..!! duhh.. another product i don recommend.

when i saw hado labo in guardian, i was so tempted by the package.. so i bought the toner n cleanser(whitening series). am using the 3rd bottle toner n 2nd tube cleanser!
OK, my face acne scars did fade away abit, n the toner really hydrates vry well! although i hv to still use st eve lotion(for sensitive skin) before i apply BB cream. cuz toner itself not enuf. silky girl radiant BB cream dries my skin terribly :( will nvr buy it after i finish it. my pores around my nose hv decreased in size.. hehe, n most blackheads obviously dissapeared! happieee [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img]

will continue to use hada labo whitening series~ as it works well for my sensitive skin :) :)
[/quote]

good to hear about this review !! =D because i have sensitive skin too, and i just bought hada labo yesterday (i bought the moisturizing milk)
was thinking to get the top selling toner and tamagohada (AHA+BHA) cleanser after i finished my current ones, if the moisturizing milk works well on me...
by the way, i tought the effect of AHA+BHA is to whiten the face??

[quote name='skylark' date='11 April 2010 - 05:26 PM' timestamp='1270977980' post='581477']
wat's the difference between Hada Labo Moisturizing Milk n Moisturizing Essence?? Which is better??

Thx..

as i read from the brochure, after you applied the toner, then moisturizing essence, then moisturizing milk ( moisturizer)...
so i think the essence is to enhance the effect of both toner and moisturizer =)

[/quote]

Thanks for sharing us your experience, I just bought the AHA+BHA cleanser and whitening lotion. Hopefully, it work well for me than I no need to purchase expensive counter product again.. cheers...

Hi I'm new here [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]
I'm using the Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid right now, however it only works for some days while some other days it did not really reduce the oil on face..

I'm wondering is it because of my skin which is oily, has blackheads, blemishes, and pimples T.T

My skin is rough too~ i wonder if there any suggestions of methods or products that can solve my problem ? I would be really grateful..thank you.

Bought the Hyaluronic Acid Lotion and the Tamagohada AHA + BHA cleanser off Sasa.com and am waiting for them both to arrive! I too gave in to the hype over this product and I thought it'll be pretty good as it's mineral oil/ alcohol/ oil-free. :)