Sign in to follow this  
Spice

Is this Your Bad Day?

I started this topic with the belief that we all have bad days. At times, we think that ours are the worst but more often, there are other's who are more unfortunate than us.

I don't mean for any negativity in this sharing but as we share and talk about those that are built up inside, we are relieving ourselves of the stress and internal pressure. We should acknowledge our 'not so nice' feelings, and then MOVE ON with LIFE. These feelings are real. The more you keep them, the more unhappy you'll be. Proven psychologically.

Let me start with mine here :-

My boss (cool.gif went to Aloha (Pub) and bumped into our biz partner (A). I wasn't there as B has his own entertainment schd. The next day, I got grilled by my boss as A told him that I had not been communicating with A on biz. B threathen to terminate my employment, ask me for a full explanation and gave me a lengthy lecture in the car. When I gave him my explanation, B was not taking any of it, instead the accusation grew into something unbearable. I had just spoke to A a few days ago, how can that be true? During the grilling, I didnt cry because he is just not worth it ! Instead I wanted to ask B to get out from my car (we were on biz ride to meetings). Boy, this is the worse accusation I ever got from a boss.

Upon verifying with A, he said that he was drunk that nite and don't remember telling my boss anything about it. The truth is, I've got accused when my boss trusted a drunkard more than he trust me. I will never work for singaporeans again
! ranting.gif

Hey girl, Nice topic u got here, maybe now we can even share what bad stuff we had even went through,
and let readers to share and learn from what we had went through last time. agree ?

~Mine T_T~

I had my day starting with driving to work at friday, where its the prayer day, the traffic are so slow, plus the weather are so hot(which might tan my arm more),
and when i reach to work, i see thats the atmosphere in office are quite moody, the JOKERS(my 2 boss) are having meeting with my 3 outlet manager, coming out with
their new august planning for sales target, and whatever other comes in mind, looking on that 3 manager, i felt so kesian for them, cause ?

2 of the manager is not experience in our job field
1 of the manager got experience, but not interested to give everything, and she can leave anyway, she is darn rich
1 of the manager got her women's problem, which required to back home sometimes for the child, or go checkup for the flow ?
1 of the manager is really new, and she gotta work at my another outlet, hard to coup with my other centre collegue also...
My Boss are love to do jokes, throwing all stuff to u, calling u to plan, and giving u sarcastic answer which endup always you do all , i approve later happy.gif

imagine when i see all this Clown n Jokers are around, the office meeting cant go anywhere, cause from morning 10 until afternoon 5 also same result, which is no result lo.
afterward i realize my sales kit is gone, so i went back to my manager table, look for it, and 1 of the boss says, "joshua, that printout copy is wrong 1, its not our package"

so ?

Jo: what u means its not our sales packages ?
Bo: its not what listed in our package properly...
Jo: then ? u expect me to write down everything to customers with my hantu writting and mouth? expecting them to digest everything ?(even u all also cannot digest my word, bangang!)
Bo: we will come out with our own copy, dont use yours...
Jo: when i gotta wait ? i no need do sales for now la isit ?(went off from office and back to my front desk counter again)
Bo: copy paste from the website and print 1 copy 4 joshua first(OMG copy paste from website, celaka punya boss, ur sales kit better den my professional sales kit meh ?)

u expect me to use ur stuff ? its like calling programmer to install window xp using pentium 2 with 256ram n 40gb harddisk.....really stupid la,
they tot they are darn pro just because they are boss. stupid, looks who do sales for u my jokers.

SO IMAGINE HOW BLOODY STUPID MY BOSS AND HOW PITY MY MANAGER IS, EVEN for myself, haih, speechless, gotta use their lousy stuff to do my pro sales, spoil my reputation as top sales consultant only.

Thanks YSL, am sure your boss' story is nothing new to all of us who are employed cos we can bump into them anytime. Let's not discount good bosses around, but they are rare gem. wink3.gif

Cheers, spice

Topics moved~

My problem with my Captain (actualy he's not boss, but then our bosses are the restaurant manager and dun really deal directly with us, plus even if they scold us, they still baik-baik with us after that) everyday since day 1 come to work complain I dint wear the apron properly. OK, I'm still new, dunno how to tie properly. Must wear black pants. My pants black he say is dark blue lar, then socks also say dark blue. Abit abit scold. Summore another waiter can talk phone at the side where the coffee and tea is made (pantry) is made also if tell him, he say nevermind. But when I eat the food that customer dint finish, and in the kitchen area summore (cannot eat or drink infront of guest, tat is the golden rule tat even managers have to follow) this stupid staff go and tell on me, and then he must come and scold me all that stuff. There got about 3 captains on duty at the same time but all Malay, he's the only Indian. Just because I'm part timer bully like anything. Look down on me saying that I study until so high lar, while he only study till SPM. Other captains not really friendly but they more cincai. He, friendly in a bad sort of way, such as asking whether got"love" any girls anot. What most staff call him is "perfectionist" and/or "tyrant".