Sign in to follow this  
wiNd

Who is working in KL (Golden Triangle) ??

mmm... haha! yeah la.. not really far la.. i'm just seeking a reason that not to walk for lunch! haha! just kidding... i do walk to have lunch at KLCC but not recently lor... happy.gif u working around the golden triangle area as well, zam?

mmm... haha! yeah la.. not really far la.. i'm just seeking a reason that not to walk for lunch! haha! just kidding... i do walk to have lunch at KLCC but not recently lor... happy.gif u working around the golden triangle area as well, zam?

read from the start lor... i already cerita semua at the begining tongue.gif

u know where public bank, the one at the jln p.ramlee-jln ampang junction in-front of KLCC? next to it is australian embassy, next to it is Am Bank, n further down is a row of office blocks: Megan Avenue 2. wink.gif

u know where public bank, the one at the jln p.ramlee-jln ampang junction in-front of KLCC? next to it is australian embassy, next to it is Am Bank, n further down is a row of office blocks: Megan Avenue 2. wink.gif

ohhh! okok! now i remember!!! hehe! thanks for refreshing me the jalan yap kwan seng... happy.gif

mmm... haha! yeah la.. not really far la.. i'm just seeking a reason that not to walk for lunch! haha! just kidding... i do walk to have lunch at KLCC but not recently lor... happy.gif ...

ahaha... if KLCC oso far, then all d 2nd half of my suggestions will be very very far 4u, heheh

ahaha... if KLCC oso far, then all d 2nd half of my suggestions will be very very far 4u, heheh

Keke... pai seh pai seh... I'm lazy abit to walk further... hohoho...

happy hour @ 1 july 2005 Friday ...anyone? around Sultan Ismail area..?

happy hour @ 1 july 2005 Friday ...anyone? around Sultan Ismail area..?

Aiyer... tarak duit la~~~

hehe! but tonight sure got many americans! cuz US navy stop by here! I saw guai muis ooo! happy.gif

lols...i dun like gwai muis tongue.gif

lols...i dun like gwai muis tongue.gif

keke... i will pass by la.. but won't be dropping by for a drink~ hoho! u enjoy your friday night~~~ happy.gif buh bye~

i worked in the middle of the so called Golden Triangle of Kay Hell.

its in the ever-jammed Jalan Sultan Ismail.

sumtimes its enjoyable but sometime just hate it when its rains, in the morning and balik rumah time :mumbling:

Hmm.. is masjid jamek there considered golden triangle??

i'm in the golden triangle.

masjid jamek ah... somewhere near to puduraya station and dataran merdeka lor... got one LRT station call masjid jamek there... i'm not KL person, so i dont know whether there is called golden triangle or not...

I don't think Masjid Jamek area is considered the Golden Triangle, although it is near it. The Golden Triangle is actually, specifically, the triangle that forms from the connecting of three roads in KL, namely Jalan Imbi, Jalan Raja Chulan, and Jalan Sultan Ismail. The area within this triangle is the Golden Triangle, which includes Jalan Bukit Bintang.

By the way, I'm going to start working in a company situated along Jalan Sultan Ismail. :)