Sign in to follow this  
lurvetracy_90

Slimming product recommendation??

Hi babes all =) Can u guys recommended me some good slimming product?? exp like NH detox slim... slimming product that can reduce your appetite and burn fats and carbs in your body... cz Im looking for those product but dunno which one is the best and good in quality ones =) Thanks. tongue.gif

NuSkin TRA is very effective happy.gif Please PM me if you wish to know more? I understand that cannot solicit sales through the forum. Thanks!

Topics moved

QUOTE (lurvetracy_90 @ Jul 8 2009, 03:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wow thanks =) but hw can i get NuSkin TRA and Jusmate 5??? frm normal pharmacy??

Please PM me to get more details on NuSkin TRA? Thanks!

QUOTE (lurvetracy_90 @ Jul 6 2009, 02:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi babes all =) Can u guys recommended me some good slimming product?? exp like NH detox slim... slimming product that can reduce your appetite and burn fats and carbs in your body... cz Im looking for those product but dunno which one is the best and good in quality ones =) Thanks. tongue.gif

hi

herbalife is good. u can reduce 4 kg within a month or less

tq

I'm taking SIY - slim it yourself. 10 days supply in a box.. works great..
U can PM me for details if interested..

USANA RESET program.. a nutritional balance meal-replacment program that will jump start your weight loss effort..
PM me if you want to know more information..
Thanx.

definitely SIY. I can see 90% of the feedback i received is positive. I myself tried so so so many slimming products before, exp herbalife, totallife, gc life, bfit, xando, nhdetoxlim, surut perut, dt pro, and many more from watson, cosway, elken but non works.
Finally I came across this SIY and manage to lost 7-8 kilos to 40kilos! First time so light in my 10 years attempt to lost weight and first time with such flat tummy and small hips and thighs tongue.gif

QUOTE (lurvetracy_90 @ Jul 8 2009, 03:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wow thanks =) but hw can i get NuSkin TRA and Jusmate 5??? frm normal pharmacy??

Jus Mate 5 can buy at herbal kiosk or any jamu store..Sum clinics and pharmacy also selling..or u can click on my blog..there got link leh..

BTW...FYI..I'm also consuming JM5..and hv lose 22kg altogether thumbup1.gif

I think this link is pretty helpful for those who want to lose weight with no worry of rebound or so called YOYO syndrome.

http://www.helium.com/items/1547034-weight-loss-tips

But if you have difficulty in following some of the above tips, you can consider the TRA success guarantee class.

TRA is a 12 week US Patented Weight Management Program that helps people lose fat and gain muscle through a unique 8 week Anti-Aging Franchise Success Class by educating, training and coaching a person to create healthy eating habits for life

Check out the following blogs for some testimonials of the TRA program.

http://www.trapictures.blogspot.com
http://www.trajourneys.blogspot.com

Thanks,
James
017-4861608
whlai77@gmail.com

u can use fat burners (thermogenics, appetite surpressant).

NutreX Lipo6,

NutreX Lipo-6 for Hers

however you must follow good healthy diet and workout to get optimal results smile.gif

Chow

Eat a small breakfast, ex. protein shake, fruit. To get your metabolism working. Eat smaller meals in the day, exercise more. Running is really good exercise. Protein shakes are good meal replacements. Oh yeah, try not to eat within three hours of going to bed.

dont eat carbs (bread, rice, etc) or sweet things or fattening food such as fast food or fried food. i went on a 'tea and fruit' diet, i drank lots of tea and ate apples for dinner. i lost 3 kg in a week smile.gif and it wasn't water weight because i lost an inch off my hips. i don't think exercise is very effective, it will increase your metabolism but not burn any fat, its a scientific fact. so you have to control what you eat.

QUOTE (lurvetracy_90 @ Jul 6 2009, 02:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I tried Herbalife, it really works!!! I loss 5 kg in a month... Beside loss weight, u also can earn $$$ in the same times. It provide bussiness opportunity to everyone who interested to earn extra money.

Interested, u can PM me for more info.

[b][size="6"][color="#ff0000"]S.I.Y helps you to lost 2-5kgs WITHIN 10 days. [/color][/size][/b]

[size="5"][color="#0000ff"][b]Promotion NOW!! INCLUDE Postage.[/b][/color][/size]

[font="Arial Black"][size="6"][color="#ff0000"][size="5"][color="#000000"]BUY 1 BOX SIY @ [size="6"][color="#ff0000"][u][size="7"]RM170[/size] PROMOTION PRICE!![/u][/color][/size][/color][/size] [/color][/size][/font]

[size="6"][color="#0000ff"][b][color="#ff00ff"](Buy MORE BOX Get MORE DISCOUNTS)
[/color][/b][size="6"][color="#0000ff"][/color][/size]
SO HURRY UP & ORDER !!! [/color][/size]

[size="5"][color="#2e8b57"][b]NORMAL PRICE IS RM198 / BOX[/b][/color][/size]

[url="http://img196.imageshack.us/i/siyw.jpg/"][img]http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/7506/siyw.jpg[/img][/url]

[size="4"]S.I.Y gives you freedom and control you've always wanted!!S.I.Y reshapes our body in short term and maintain it in the long run! IT'S EASY AND CONVENIENT.
S.I.Y is made of freshest and finest herbs with 100% natural, pure and with NO SIDE EFFECT!!!
Herbs conformity and origin are verified by experienced Herbalist and Pharmacist. Apart from that, S.I.Y. is subject to strict quality control and confine under the CGMP regulation.
S.I.Y is manufactured via Super Critical CO2 Nano Liquid Technology, when we consume, it will immediately assimilated by our body and the active ingredient through to the heart of our body cell. The active ingredients of S.I.Y will further dislodge all of the fat clusters from adipose tissues and drain cellulite & other fats until their complete evacuation.
S.I.Y. is approved by KMM and Halal Food Council S.E.A.
[/size]

[size="4"][size="5"][color="#ff0000"][b]NO MORE [/b][/color][/size]
Body Weight Increased
Lazy For Exercise
Feel Hungry When Diet
Feel Embarrass With Spare Tyre
Hang Down Slack Due To Sudden Weight Lost
Difficult To Get Suitable Clothes
Lost Confident Because Of Overweight
[/size]
[size="5"][color="#ff0000"][b]SLIMMING RECIPE

6 KEY INGREDIENTS: [/b][/color][/size]

[size="4"]-> Citrus Aurantium: Enhanced metabolism, reducing weight, reduced fatigue etc.

-> Green Tea Polyphenol: Reduce body fat, increasing 24-h energy expenditure and fat oxidation in humans etc.

-> Caralluma Fimbriata: Suppress appetite, enhance endurance etc.

-> Dandelion: Prevent or cure liver diseases, purify your blood, cleanse your system, reduce weight, etc.

-> Opuntia ficus-indica: well-balanced diet, decreasing the LDL cholesterol level, etc.

-> Neem Leaf Extract: cure diarrhea, intestinal infections, skin ulcers, infections etc.
[/size]

[size="5"][color="#ff0000"][b]S.I.Y CONSIST OF 15 SATISFY BENEFITS: [/b][/color][/size]

[size="4"]-> Liposis - disentanglement stagnant & stubborn fat (Adipose Tissue)

-> Build up muscle without fat.

-> Anti Wrinkle - removing rough skin effect.

-> Replenish young lifestyle for skin.

-> Thermo-genesis - elongate fat burning effect while changing fat into energy.

-> Regulating body function and metabolism towards optima level or enable calories burning without any negative side effect to central nervous system and cardiovascular system.

-> Controlling hunger feeling / food appetite and easing physical and mental tension.

-> Reducing waist, hips and laps sizes.

-> Promoting intestine movement and increasing the rate of absorbing water and nutrition inside intestine.

-> Reducing body cholesterol.

-> Promoting hemoglobin creation and avoiding anemia forming.

-> Increasing immunization system and blood circulation.

-> Releasing tiredness of constipation.

-> Strengthening heart and discharging body toxin.

-> Providing various nutrition to the body i.e. vitamins, minerals, acid amino from enzymes.
[/size]

[size="5"][color="#ff0000"][b]SUGGESTIONS OF TAKING S.I.Y: [/b][/color][/size]

[size="4"]1 box contains 20 bottles. One day drink 2 bottles, 1 is S.I.Y Day and another 1 is S.I.Y Night. 10 bottles for day after your breakfast within 5 minutes 10 bottles for night before sleep.

During S.I.Y. Therapy, We Suggest The Following Habits To Double The Slimming Effort

1. Reduce the intake of foodshigh in fats and carbohydrates such as roti canai,kuih koci,doughnuts, food containing coconut milk, nasi lemak, fast food such as pizza, fried chicken and chocolate.

2. Avoid sweet drinks, carbonated drinks and alcoholic drinks.

3. Drink at least 2-3 liters of water everyday.4. To speed up results who wanted to loose weight for 10 days 3-5kg, carry out daily light exercise for 10-15 minutes or use a sauna.
[/size]

[size="5"][color="#800080"]Dealing method:

Bank Transfer to MAYBANK
COD (ONLY FOR KLANG)
Or The Curve on (Sunday)

Location of seller:
KLANG

Contact method/details:
Email : [email="britney04_siy@yahoo.com"]britney04_siy@yahoo.com[/email]
[color="#000000"][b]
[color="#000000"][/color]016-973 7300 [/b][/color]

THANKS!!
[/color][/size]

[size="5"][color="#ff8c00"][b]LET'S SLIM TOGETHER.....[/b][/color][/size] [img]http://www.pjnet.com.my/modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif[/img] Edited by Britney04

can Try SIY slim it yourself. It is very small bottle and convinient. Not a meal replacement too. You can eat your normal 3 meals per day but recommended not to take oily /fried food, sugar etc.
1 bottle consist of day juice to burn fats and nightjuice for detoxification purpose. Hence it is a 2 in 1 product.

Or another latest I have tried is obexlim. I did lost a few kilo and good to surpress my appetite. And I did not gain weight at all eventhough been eating heavy late dinner for 3 weeks already.

[quote name='Britney04' date='23 December 2009 - 11:51 AM' timestamp='1261540283' post='577095']
[b][size="6"][color="#ff0000"]S.I.Y helps you to lost 2-5kgs WITHIN 10 days. [/color][/size][/b]

[size="5"][color="#0000ff"][b]Promotion NOW!! INCLUDE Postage.[/b][/color][/size]

[font="Arial Black"][size="6"][color="#ff0000"][size="5"][color="#000000"]BUY 1 BOX SIY @ [size="6"][color="#ff0000"][u][size="7"]RM170[/size] PROMOTION PRICE!![/u][/color][/size][/color][/size] [/color][/size][/font]

[size="6"][color="#0000ff"][b][color="#ff00ff"](Buy MORE BOX Get MORE DISCOUNTS)
[/color][/b][size="6"][color="#0000ff"][/color][/size]
SO HURRY UP & ORDER !!! [/color][/size]

[size="5"][color="#2e8b57"][b]NORMAL PRICE IS RM198 / BOX[/b][/color][/size]

[url="http://img196.imageshack.us/i/siyw.jpg/"][img]http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/7506/siyw.jpg[/img][/url]

[size="4"]S.I.Y gives you freedom and control you've always wanted!!S.I.Y reshapes our body in short term and maintain it in the long run! IT'S EASY AND CONVENIENT.
S.I.Y is made of freshest and finest herbs with 100% natural, pure and with NO SIDE EFFECT!!!
Herbs conformity and origin are verified by experienced Herbalist and Pharmacist. Apart from that, S.I.Y. is subject to strict quality control and confine under the CGMP regulation.
S.I.Y is manufactured via Super Critical CO2 Nano Liquid Technology, when we consume, it will immediately assimilated by our body and the active ingredient through to the heart of our body cell. The active ingredients of S.I.Y will further dislodge all of the fat clusters from adipose tissues and drain cellulite & other fats until their complete evacuation.
S.I.Y. is approved by KMM and Halal Food Council S.E.A.
[/size]

[size="4"][size="5"][color="#ff0000"][b]NO MORE [/b][/color][/size]
Body Weight Increased
Lazy For Exercise
Feel Hungry When Diet
Feel Embarrass With Spare Tyre
Hang Down Slack Due To Sudden Weight Lost
Difficult To Get Suitable Clothes
Lost Confident Because Of Overweight
[/size]
[size="5"][color="#ff0000"][b]SLIMMING RECIPE

6 KEY INGREDIENTS: [/b][/color][/size]

[size="4"]-> Citrus Aurantium: Enhanced metabolism, reducing weight, reduced fatigue etc.

-> Green Tea Polyphenol: Reduce body fat, increasing 24-h energy expenditure and fat oxidation in humans etc.

-> Caralluma Fimbriata: Suppress appetite, enhance endurance etc.

-> Dandelion: Prevent or cure liver diseases, purify your blood, cleanse your system, reduce weight, etc.

-> Opuntia ficus-indica: well-balanced diet, decreasing the LDL cholesterol level, etc.

-> Neem Leaf Extract: cure diarrhea, intestinal infections, skin ulcers, infections etc.
[/size]

[size="5"][color="#ff0000"][b]S.I.Y CONSIST OF 15 SATISFY BENEFITS: [/b][/color][/size]

[size="4"]-> Liposis - disentanglement stagnant & stubborn fat (Adipose Tissue)

-> Build up muscle without fat.

-> Anti Wrinkle - removing rough skin effect.

-> Replenish young lifestyle for skin.

-> Thermo-genesis - elongate fat burning effect while changing fat into energy.

-> Regulating body function and metabolism towards optima level or enable calories burning without any negative side effect to central nervous system and cardiovascular system.

-> Controlling hunger feeling / food appetite and easing physical and mental tension.

-> Reducing waist, hips and laps sizes.

-> Promoting intestine movement and increasing the rate of absorbing water and nutrition inside intestine.

-> Reducing body cholesterol.

-> Promoting hemoglobin creation and avoiding anemia forming.

-> Increasing immunization system and blood circulation.

-> Releasing tiredness of constipation.

-> Strengthening heart and discharging body toxin.

-> Providing various nutrition to the body i.e. vitamins, minerals, acid amino from enzymes.
[/size]

[size="5"][color="#ff0000"][b]SUGGESTIONS OF TAKING S.I.Y: [/b][/color][/size]

[size="4"]1 box contains 20 bottles. One day drink 2 bottles, 1 is S.I.Y Day and another 1 is S.I.Y Night. 10 bottles for day after your breakfast within 5 minutes 10 bottles for night before sleep.

During S.I.Y. Therapy, We Suggest The Following Habits To Double The Slimming Effort

1. Reduce the intake of foodshigh in fats and carbohydrates such as roti canai,kuih koci,doughnuts, food containing coconut milk, nasi lemak, fast food such as pizza, fried chicken and chocolate.

2. Avoid sweet drinks, carbonated drinks and alcoholic drinks.

3. Drink at least 2-3 liters of water everyday.4. To speed up results who wanted to loose weight for 10 days 3-5kg, carry out daily light exercise for 10-15 minutes or use a sauna.
[/size]

[size="5"][color="#800080"]Dealing method:

Bank Transfer to MAYBANK
COD (ONLY FOR KLANG)
Or The Curve on (Sunday)

Location of seller:
KLANG

Contact method/details:
Email : [email="britney04_siy@yahoo.com"]britney04_siy@yahoo.com[/email]
[color="#000000"][b]
[color="#000000"][/color]016-973 7300 [/b][/color]

THANKS!!
[/color][/size]

[size="5"][color="#ff8c00"][b]LET'S SLIM TOGETHER.....[/b][/color][/size] [img]http://www.pjnet.com.my/modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif[/img]
[/quote]

[size="6"][color="#ff00ff"][b]HURRY UP ORDER WHILE STOCKS LAST 31st JANUARY 2010 !![/b][/color][/size]

[quote name='lurvetracy_90' date='06 July 2009 - 02:17 PM' timestamp='1246861074' post='562974']
Hi babes all =) Can u guys recommended me some good slimming product?? exp like NH detox slim... slimming product that can reduce your appetite and burn fats and carbs in your body... cz Im looking for those product but dunno which one is the best and good in quality ones =) Thanks. [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif[/img]
[/quote]

You can take "FIT". You take it one hour before your meal, and continue taking it until you reach your desired result.
If you feel tired because the slimming effect of this food supplement, you can take "OHM" after one hour of your meal.

You can take this food supplement once a day.

azam212

I highly reccomend u to try infrared sauna..it is not like the conventional steam sauna..according dr.oz from oprah winfrey show, it can burn 700 calories without lifting a finger (speaking about an infrared sauna brand called sunlight sauna). The only infrared sauna that has been medically ceritified is called sunlight sauna, and it is available in Malaysia at Latheena Wellness. Only RM35 per 30 minutes session. They just opened, and offering a special Opening package = RM180 for 10 sessions

46A Jalan Tun Mohd Fuad 1, Taman Tun Dr. Ismail, 60000, Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 7710 5552

[url="http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000688306487"]http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000688306487[/url] or search on facebook Latheena Wellnessauna