Sign in to follow this  
sparkle

Storing jewellery?

skye, which size is it in the pic..? and when can get it if i order from you now..? or shall we PM..?

There is 2 type of size.

5 inch x 7 inch ~ can put 48 pairs of earings ~ RM 20

7.5 inch x 9 inch ~ can put 42 pairs of earings ~ RM 30

hey skye... where can we actually get tis earring stand??? tempting to get one lar... smile.gif

i also dunno coz this friend of mine is one of those people who sell earings in the flea market so they sort of get em from those supplier place lor when buying their bulk orders. I doubt that they sell to individual though.

if u also want pls let me know i ask if my friend can buy a few more lor coz missy is getting 1 also.

hey skye... i'll PM u n let i know ya...

Hi there, everyone! I have so many earrings, especially those dangling ones and they are all messed up and tangled because I just dump them all in a box. :mumbling: Do you have a better way to store earrings? I want to get a rack but don't know where to get it from.... Any ideas, anyone? :)

IPB Image

Ooohh.. love them danglies but such a headache to store! :lol1:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Where to get any one of these racks? :wink3:

same problem here! i love the 2nd stand...it will be great if you gurls can tell me where to get it... :)

Hey ladies, if you are interested in getting an earring rack like the one in picture 3, p.m Adrienne. She is selling two of those at rm40, I think. And Adrienne, I hope you don't mind the fact that I advertise your product here. :D

By the way, I am more interested in getting a rack like the one in picture 2... any idea where to get it? :wink3:

i wanna find earring racks too but preferably there is a cover for the whole rack so not so dusty~

Similar topic was found and merged. :)

Yep I bought an earring rack from the seller. Its really nice and a must have for all the earrings. :)

from which seller? is it ok to post up the pic of it?

I think u girls can try n look for it at petaling street. I've seen it before. I think the price is around RM40-70. At one of those shops selling jewelry supplies.

erm which part of petaling st? there are so many shops in petaling st. too many stalls as well.... :)

i love to hav this!

http://www.mingocustomwoods.com/

http://www.earamid.com/images/purple10.jpg

Edited by traclyn

Petaling St area only has those metal frames type selling around RM30 over. No harm going over to look at it...same row as Nam Heong Chic Rice shop...walk towards Ocean Uda..quite a number of the shops selling there.

I store my jewelleries like this :lol:

96657908oi3.png

For the little things tho, I place them here:

13032960rl4.png

atomic: :lol: wont it b too difficult 4 u 2 find d accessories when u r in a hurry?hehe..but d 1 u use 2 store ur earrings is kinda useful..but hv 2 buy lots of them lo...izzit d same type as those they use 2 store meds?

atomic: :lol: wont it b too difficult 4 u 2 find d accessories when u r in a hurry?hehe..but d 1 u use 2 store ur earrings is kinda useful..but hv 2 buy lots of them lo...izzit d same type as those they use 2 store meds?

Yaloh :lol1: but I dont really accessorize myself that much so its working fine. Ones that I do use are kept in those little gift box, so just take and leave :P Yeah those case I bought from Watson, forgot the price but they were 8 in a pack. I dont have much earrings to store so those come in handy lol!