22 members have voted

1. 1. I am female and yes I would come in my bikini

• I am female and yes I would come in my 1 piece
    • I am a female and sorry, would give it a miss
    • I am a guy and yes I would come in my tight, small trunk
    • I am a guy and yes I would come in my big baggy swim trousers
    • I am a guy and sorry, would give it a miss
    • I am female and yes I would come in my bikini

After reading the sex party invitation post, shake head.....however, what about a swim wear party? Nice hotel / mansion with a pool, nice food, warm sun and cold drinks.

Swim wear does bring out the pretty, colourful and beautiful side of people....so would you dare to attend one? Edited by flyboy

QUOTE (flyboy @ May 10 2009, 10:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
After reading the sex party invitation post, shake head.....however, what about a swim wear party? Nice hotel / mansion with a pool, nice food, warm sun and cold drinks.

LOLLOL.. how sure are you dat it wont turn out to be another sex party?

From my experience, pool party does in MOST cases turn out to be something more than just a get together

Annie you hottie.....

you just indicated you went to a pool party that went very very well...haha did you go in your 1 piece?

well, I would just throw a party for everyone, how they enjoy is their biz

just notice my poll was a bit wrong....so Annie, you prefer to attend in 1 piece or bikini (as the bikini option was not available just now)?

QUOTE (flyboy @ May 11 2009, 12:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Annie you hottie.....

you just indicated you went to a pool party that went very very well...haha did you go in your 1 piece?

well, I would just throw a party for everyone, how they enjoy is their biz

just notice my poll was a bit wrong....so Annie, you prefer to attend in 1 piece or bikini (as the bikini option was not available just now)?

Nope.. i went in a bikini tongue.gif

I didnt vote earlier due to the absence of the bikini option...

From what i've experienced, most pool parties that i've been to, the gals will come dressed in a full bikini or a bikini top + hot pants..

QUOTE (flyboy @ May 10 2009, 10:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Swim wear does bring out the pretty, colourful and beautiful side of people....so would you dare to attend one?

u mean pool party right?yup,attend before in my two piece skimpy bikini tongue.gif

hi all...i m new here..interesting tread..remind me about my uni days in oversea..yeah..i did attend a swim wear party before..was in my friend's apartment that time...may be around 10 of us...haha...kind of crazy...few of the ladies wear some skimpy swimwear as well including thong swimwear..haha...but those was the day.. tongue.gif

dolls

you are sizzling hot! If I really have a party, I'll send my driver in a mercedes to pick you up! Edited by flyboy

QUOTE (flyboy @ May 14 2009, 01:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
dolls

you are sizzling hot! If I really have a party, I'll send my driver in a mercedes to pick you up!

thanks for the compliment
no.gif i dunwan.i wnt prrivate jets and cheauffer driven Escalade limousine tongue.gif

" d3vil doll

thanks for the compliment
no.gif i dunwan.i wnt prrivate jets and cheauffer driven Escalade limousine tongue.gif"

- wat lau, like that ah....ok lor but you have to accept and wear my present - a black G string thong bikini bottom with diamond encrusted bikini top.

:-)

that diamond must be marquise sized

er...how big is that?

as long as the diamond is bigger than the bikini bottom, I suppose that won't be an issue....

QUOTE (ti@ @ May 14 2009, 04:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
shakehead.gif

DUn worry, u noe I sayang you more than doll. I'm just having one of my "Itchie-Butt-d3vil doll-disturbing" spirit laughing.gif

Not to mention I find her abit sexy also Jumpy.gif but abit too wild hammer.gif

QUOTE (flyboy @ May 16 2009, 04:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
er...how big is that?

as long as the diamond is bigger than the bikini bottom, I suppose that won't be an issue....

for one diamond,the size must be as large as a chicken eggs laughing.gif

QUOTE (timothyngim @ May 16 2009, 10:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
DUn worry, u noe I sayang you more than doll. I'm just having one of my "Itchie-Butt-d3vil doll-disturbing" spirit laughing.gif

Not to mention I find her abit sexy also Jumpy.gif but abit too wild hammer.gif

if u say im abit too wild,then u should see my eurasian cousins laughing.gif
they are wilder than me.i think i just have 0.1 % of wildness streak in me if were to compare me to my cousins LOL lamo.gif

QUOTE (d3vil doll @ May 17 2009, 02:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
for one diamond,the size must be as large as a chicken eggs laughing.gif

I suppose you are worth that 2 egg size diamond on your bikini top as you stroll through the party in that black G string bottom.....

QUOTE (flyboy @ May 17 2009, 10:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I suppose you are worth that 2 egg size diamond on your bikini top as you stroll through the party in that black G string bottom.....

only 2 =.=

alamak ohmy.gif ohmy.gif , 2 means 1 on each side of the bikini bra...if you have more than 2 nipples then I'll add on; unless you want 1 more diamond egg at the bikini bottom than would make you look like a lovely bunny mate but that will make sitting difficult

how about a pair of matching Jimmy Choos to make you look even hotter in your tiny 2 piece then? Edited by flyboy

QUOTE (flyboy @ May 18 2009, 12:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
alamak ohmy.gif ohmy.gif , 2 means 1 on each side of the bikini bra...if you have more than 2 nipples then I'll add on; unless you want 1 more diamond egg at the bikini bottom than would make you look like a lovely bunny mate but that will make sitting difficult

how about a pair of matching Jimmy Choos to make you look even hotter in your tiny 2 piece then?

tongue.gif yup,@ last u get my point

QUOTE (flyboy @ May 18 2009, 05:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
just to let u know that you made me fantasized a little ... too much.

got to clean up chair.gif

opssie.I cant control ur fantasy ,cant I? laughing.gif
And yea,having say that,nothing is wrong to fantasized,since humans are bless with brains and with brains come imagination

and brain is the most powerful love making tool!

so the party will be great, 1 guy in bkini, 3 in baggie shorts

but 7 HOT babes in bikinis...and we will pester the only 1 in 1 piece to "upgrade" kekekeke....