Sign in to follow this  
*kassie*

Victoria Secret-shoes

i think can buy online?

coz last time back in M'sia i used to do that...

anyway shoes r abit risky as the size might not fit ;)

Didn't know Victoria Secrets sell shoes. The last time i been there, they are selling bras/undies/toilettries/lingeries/sweets... No shoes wor...

I believe if they do sell... it's gonna be very expensive!! :(

If I can have my hands on em

I'll wear this for clubbing

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/images/prodlgvw/V242010.jpg

this one for casual outing

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/images/prodpri/V251946.jpg

and this one to work!he he.

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/images/prodpri/V242057.jpg

they're all lovely!!!!! i'm a sucker for shoes!

*drools*

vict secret DOES sell shoes and those are just plain gorgy! i dont see why we can only wear them for functions n stuff.. personally i find that heels are more comfy than flats.. flats make me feet hurt for some weird reason..

Yes, VS's shoes are very very pretty!! But sadly not comfy lor.... :( I've bought from their website before a few pairs (sandals, espadrilles and heels too) and none of them feel comfy eventhough I've got the correct size.....so now keep in the box and sometimes will wear it to places that don't need to do much walking one lor :P Hmm...is it me alone only that feels this way?? :unsure: Edited by steph75

Yes, VS's shoes are very very pretty!! But sadly not comfy lor.... :( I've bought from their website before a few pairs (sandals, espadrilles and heels too) and none of them feel comfy eventhough I've got the correct size.....so now keep in the box and sometimes will wear it to places that don't need to do much walking one lor :P Hmm...is it me alone only that feels this way?? :unsure:

izzit bcoz they r too high heels? :unsure:

izzit bcoz they r too high heels? :unsure:

Hmm...even their sandals/flats are kinda not comfy lor if walk long like going shopping.... :unsure: At first I thought it was my feet la, but then I'm ok with shoes from Vincci, Nose and etc....Guess it must be their shoes kua... :P

Hmm...even their sandals/flats are kinda not comfy lor if walk long like going shopping.... :unsure: At first I thought it was my feet la, but then I'm ok with shoes from Vincci, Nose and etc....Guess it must be their shoes kua... :P

haha, good when look but bad when wear..... :doh:

LOVEEEEE those shoes.

but in vs stores ive never seen shoes, only online.

but i so so so LOVE their bras n toiletries.

went nuts in vics secret when i went to us and spent like 200 bucks there wheeeeee lucky it was sale time so i managed to get my moneys worth heh.

SO SO SO AGREEEE!!!!!!! my dream is to bring vs here lol :P

but the company that own la senza n vs say they dont have an intentions of opening vs in ocuntires that already have la senza. SO UNFAIR OK!!!!!! ide take vic secret over la senza ANY DAY.