Sign in to follow this  
chamber

Do not join TRUE Spa @ Jaya 33 PJ

Hi hi..

I have joined True Spa since last year May. I have been paying RM300 per month and I am supposed to be entitled to services such as massage, facial etc in my package. However I ended up having to pay other massage centres or visit other places for my massage, facial, manicure to be done, and the IRONY is NOT in True Spa! Does that make sense? shakehead.gif I pay this spa RM300 per month but ended up paying extra and forced to go to other places to get my services. Why? Because it is IMPOSSIBLE to get an appointment !!!! I questioned their customer service department as to why all their slots are always full, leaving only those odd honours free, which, a normal working client like me is not able to attend. Their answer (about 1 year ago ) is that they just started their business and thus most of the slots are reserved for “free trial” session to attract potential customer. We as PAYING CUSTOMER cannot help feeling that we are being CHEATED and NEGLECTED. However… 1 year later.. the same thing is still going on .. TRUE Spa is just interested to do sales but not providing services to paying customer who is ENTITLED to good services from them. Once you become a member, you will never get your appointment unless you can plan your appointment 2 months ahead, which is RIDICULOUS and UNACEPPTABLE. ranting.gif

IF I COULD, I WANT A REFUND, FOR IT WAS THE DUMBEST DECISION EVERTO BE A MEMBER OF TRUE SPA JAYA 33.

I feel that I’m a stupid consumer and ended up becoming an angry consumer shutup.gif

True Spa is not interested to solve our problems or attends to our complaints and neither do we get any feedbacks from their management nor from the front desk staff. They will just ignore you. I am left with no other option but to “speak up” !

I am resolved to approach their “potential customer” and start sharing my personal shocking and horrifying experiences with them and directing them to browse through reviews posted by other angry and unsatisfied customers in internet before they make the same mistake in signing up the membership program. Of course, the decision ultimately is in their hands, but I cannot stand idly and do NOTHING while others are being duped.

If you are an angry or an unsatisfied customer like me, please join me. notworthy.gif Let our voices make a change, it is our DUTY and our RIGHTS as customers to send our message across to this SINGAPORE-based company ranting.gif make them aware that Malaysian customers deserved equally the same respect and treatment as other FULL-Paying customers …

I'm posting this in other forum or blog... Hopefully TRUE spa will not poison me in my drink! happy.gif Please join me... notworthy.gif

QUOTE (chamber @ Apr 12 2009, 08:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi hi..

I have joined True Spa since last year May. I have been paying RM300 per month and I am supposed to be entitled to services such as massage, facial etc in my package. However I ended up having to pay other massage centres or visit other places for my massage, facial, manicure to be done, and the IRONY is NOT in True Spa! Does that make sense? shakehead.gif I pay this spa RM300 per month but ended up paying extra and forced to go to other places to get my services. Why? Because it is IMPOSSIBLE to get an appointment !!!! I questioned their customer service department as to why all their slots are always full, leaving only those odd honours free, which, a normal working client like me is not able to attend. Their answer (about 1 year ago ) is that they just started their business and thus most of the slots are reserved for "free trial" session to attract potential customer. We as PAYING CUSTOMER cannot help feeling that we are being CHEATED and NEGLECTED. However… 1 year later.. the same thing is still going on .. TRUE Spa is just interested to do sales but not providing services to paying customer who is ENTITLED to good services from them. Once you become a member, you will never get your appointment unless you can plan your appointment 2 months ahead, which is RIDICULOUS and UNACEPPTABLE. ranting.gif

IF I COULD, I WANT A REFUND, FOR IT WAS THE DUMBEST DECISION EVERTO BE A MEMBER OF TRUE SPA JAYA 33.

I feel that I'm a stupid consumer and ended up becoming an angry consumer shutup.gif

True Spa is not interested to solve our problems or attends to our complaints and neither do we get any feedbacks from their management nor from the front desk staff. They will just ignore you. I am left with no other option but to "speak up" !

I am resolved to approach their "potential customer" and start sharing my personal shocking and horrifying experiences with them and directing them to browse through reviews posted by other angry and unsatisfied customers in internet before they make the same mistake in signing up the membership program. Of course, the decision ultimately is in their hands, but I cannot stand idly and do NOTHING while others are being duped.

If you are an angry or an unsatisfied customer like me, please join me. notworthy.gif Let our voices make a change, it is our DUTY and our RIGHTS as customers to send our message across to this SINGAPORE-based company ranting.gif make them aware that Malaysian customers deserved equally the same respect and treatment as other FULL-Paying customers …

I'm posting this in other forum or blog... Hopefully TRUE spa will not poison me in my drink! happy.gif Please join me... notworthy.gif

hi Chamber, am sori to hear wats happening to u. Well am a member of True spa , Jaya 33 since 2007 which means de yr tat they start operating. I've bought a pkg over there and used few time. they do call on n off to ask whether i wanna book my appointment or not but not till lately they called smile.gif. then later on til now i stil havent utilise all yet.Jus recently called them to enquired bout de remaining items that i stil entitle to. According to them need 2 week in advance to book. So u means even u book 2 weeks in advance u stil cant get ur slot? Chill my friend. might u've talk to de wrong person?

Thank you ti@ for your sharing.

You are the lucky one. They have never called me to invite me to go for session. When I signed up they told me that they will provide me a member card. I called them 2 months later to ask for my member card they told me that they will inform me to collect it when it is ready but they never came back to me. sad.gif

Only after I signed my credit card, then they show me their “rules” that saying that need two weeks advance to make weekend appointment. If I know earlier I will not sign up the membership program. I even cannot secure an appointment although I have tried to make appointment 3 weeks in advance. One of the members there shared me that she has submitted her request form two months earlier still fail to get an appointment. I even overheard 2 ladies in True Fitness saying that “before sells treated you like in heaven, after sells you are in hell” sign … thumbdown.gif The classic case was one of their masseurs told me that she understood a lot of empty promises given to the customers and she felt bad about that. shutup.gif

I have make a request to convert my facial treatments to massage (this consider downgrading the package with no refund) and talked to the front desk ppl but they are not helpful at all and just pushed everything to the consultant (their sells personnel) but my consultant already left the company. Then I tried to talk to other consultants and they just said “will come to you later” and of course never show up in front you again. I tried to feedback to their management about their system and customer service but they just tried to avoid you. What can I do? sad.gif

Happy employees generate happy customers. Happy customers generate more customers. Now their employees are not happy with them and their customers are angry with them. I wonder how they can sustain their business. Before they close down I better finish my package first. shakehead.gif

QUOTE (chamber @ Apr 13 2009, 11:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank you ti@ for your sharing.

You are the lucky one. They have never called me to invite me to go for session. When I signed up they told me that they will provide me a member card. I called them 2 months later to ask for my member card they told me that they will inform me to collect it when it is ready but they never came back to me. sad.gif

Only after I signed my credit card, then they show me their "rules" that saying that need two weeks advance to make weekend appointment. If I know earlier I will not sign up the membership program. I even cannot secure an appointment although I have tried to make appointment 3 weeks in advance. One of the members there shared me that she has submitted her request form two months earlier still fail to get an appointment. I even overheard 2 ladies in True Fitness saying that "before sells treated you like in heaven, after sells you are in hell" sign … thumbdown.gif The classic case was one of their masseurs told me that she understood a lot of empty promises given to the customers and she felt bad about that. shutup.gif

I have make a request to convert my facial treatments to massage (this consider downgrading the package with no refund) and talked to the front desk ppl but they are not helpful at all and just pushed everything to the consultant (their sells personnel) but my consultant already left the company. Then I tried to talk to other consultants and they just said "will come to you later" and of course never show up in front you again. I tried to feedback to their management about their system and customer service but they just tried to avoid you. What can I do? sad.gif

Happy employees generate happy customers. Happy customers generate more customers. Now their employees are not happy with them and their customers are angry with them. I wonder how they can sustain their business. Before they close down I better finish my package first. shakehead.gif

i understand wat's tat u r facing now really frustrated right. even i called de front desk to enquired they failed to called mi back. called de next day n told them my unhappy wit them. tongue.gif lucky is de same gurl so she apologize. lol. Mayb @ tat time stil not much customer yest so they got free time to ask mi go ler. I dont think they'll close so soon la haha... cuz true fitness oso under de same co. juz a manage by diff entity. tats wat i noe frm de consultant la. dunno hestil working there or not haha... i'll buzz him. try c i can help u out or not la. no promise. its better to use it up all since u've paid. smile.gif

Very sorry to know ur story ..
i join True Spa on August 2007 .. so far i think their service is good ..
i went there last week n i C the notice need two weeks advance to make weekend appointment. i talk to my consultant he told me it depends .. so u still can try ur luck to make appt on last min smile.gif

QUOTE (chamber @ Apr 12 2009, 08:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi hi..

I have joined True Spa since last year May. I have been paying RM300 per month and I am supposed to be entitled to services such as massage, facial etc in my package. However I ended up having to pay other massage centres or visit other places for my massage, facial, manicure to be done, and the IRONY is NOT in True Spa! Does that make sense? shakehead.gif I pay this spa RM300 per month but ended up paying extra and forced to go to other places to get my services. Why? Because it is IMPOSSIBLE to get an appointment !!!! I questioned their customer service department as to why all their slots are always full, leaving only those odd honours free, which, a normal working client like me is not able to attend. Their answer (about 1 year ago ) is that they just started their business and thus most of the slots are reserved for "free trial" session to attract potential customer. We as PAYING CUSTOMER cannot help feeling that we are being CHEATED and NEGLECTED. However… 1 year later.. the same thing is still going on .. TRUE Spa is just interested to do sales but not providing services to paying customer who is ENTITLED to good services from them. Once you become a member, you will never get your appointment unless you can plan your appointment 2 months ahead, which is RIDICULOUS and UNACEPPTABLE. ranting.gif

I feel that I'm a stupid consumer and ended up becoming an angry consumer shutup.gif

True Spa is not interested to solve our problems or attends to our complaints and neither do we get any feedbacks from their management nor from the front desk staff. They will just ignore you. I am left with no other option but to "speak up" !

I am resolved to approach their "potential customer" and start sharing my personal shocking and horrifying experiences with them and directing them to browse through reviews posted by other angry and unsatisfied customers in internet before they make the same mistake in signing up the membership program. Of course, the decision ultimately is in their hands, but I cannot stand idly and do NOTHING while others are being duped.

chamber: first of all,sorry to hear that
since ur approch to them (consultant) the management team also fail to do u justice,why not take ur case to Consumer Tribunal Affair,Malaysia?
try this
: http://www.kpdnhep.gov.my/
all the best gal! wink.gif

The same issue happens for True Fitness in Singapore. My bf's friend who joined their TRUE spa, were unable to make any booking forever. Even if she is able to make a booking, True Spa will cancel the appointment after that. You can google and find a lot of complains about True Fitness in Singapore.

Thank you lilymint. I just read some of the complains agains TURE Spa in Siangapore. You are right...too much reviews about their bad services, dishonest and dirty sales tactics..

Quoted one of the reviewer : "before you sign up you are the GOD. Thereafter, roles are exactly and accurately reversed became "D..O..G.." haha.. it's true.. clapping.gif

I am also having issues with them. My balance transfer from my UOB credit card to my EON Bank credit card has not been completed since March until today. They have asked me to ignore the statement and it will be proceed to deduct once transfer is over.

But I am complaining to them that there will be interests charged on my UOB card and I will not enjoy my 20-day free interest period on my credit card. I am so unhappy and they said the cheque issued in Singapore will take 1-2months. I was furious and I demanded them to settle it a.s.a.p. Hence they then promised me by End of this month and the guy "EDDY" in True Spa PJ Jaya33 promised to clear off the interests charged in my CC but all are verbal promises.

It is 15th April today and of course it is not yet 30th April but I called Eddy to revert me the status of it now and he has not picked up my call for whole day and reply my SMS.

I then call to the True Spa office and request to speak to the Finance dept myself but she is on the line and I told them I want a return call by TODAY. At least I want to know the status or they should have the decency to update the customers. I do not want them to tell me on 30th April they require more time. This is nonsense. Any internal process is none of my problem as they promised me they will do a balance of transfer when I sign up with them immediately.

I guess I am also soon gonna lodge a report on them if there is no any action.

QUOTE (ti@ @ Apr 13 2009, 12:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I dont think they'll close so soon la haha... cuz true fitness oso under de same co. juz a manage by diff entity.

No wonder it sound familiar. I dunno anything about spa, just about these fitness centres.....and the problems sound the same as True Fitness problems.

Sorry to hear the trouble you are going through. I just got a call from True Spa saying that I have complimentary Spa and wanted me to set an appointment. I felt something was fishy. I asked him where did they get my number and they said that a friend of mine recommended and I asked who, obviously they didn't tell me and gave me an excuse that it was done a long time ago but they only got time to set with me now. I told them that I'll get back to them by tomorrow, cause obviously I wanted to do some research first and this is the first thing that caught my eye when I googled. How did all of you joined True Spa?

Hahaha~~ good question. They “fish” me to go to their trial session with the same ‘reason’ as well and I don’t know who is the one gave them my name. Usually after you sign up the membership program the consultant will ask you to recommend your friends and their contact numbers to them. They have a lot of sweet talk like to give you reward if one or two of your friends sign up the membership.

Luckily I just gave them few of my friends’ name and I have informed my friends to go to try their free session but not to sign up first (wait for me to try their services) or else they will curse me now.

No harm going to try “free” treatment, in social psychology this tactic call “not so free sample“, so be alert! Be logical, I’m their member and I can’t get my appointment ( I just called on Monday and try to get massage at 3pm but they still fail me.. it’s weekdays afternoon not weekend!) however you are not their member and they have slot to offer you service! What’s that mean? Once you sign your credit card, you will “from G.O.D become D.O.G”. Be a smart consumer!

Come to their services. They used to hire a lot of Thai girls and I’m satisfied with their services, they are gentle and professional but now they took in a lot Malay girls and their services also getting worse. I went to do my eye treatment, the Malay girl pressed too hard to the pressure point that near to my eye and she scratched me! I felt painful but I did not check with mirror that time because the room too dark. I only find out she left a finger nail size wound on my face after I reached home. I did not lodge complain because I know they will deny it and accuse me that I just want to find fault with them (because I just argued with them regarding the appointment issue). Poor me .. I got a photo shooting session the next morning and the make-up artist has to use concealer to cover the scar ranting.gif .

Wish you good luck!

QUOTE (davidlow7 @ Apr 15 2009, 03:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am also having issues with them. My balance transfer from my UOB credit card to my EON Bank credit card has not been completed since March until today. They have asked me to ignore the statement and it will be proceed to deduct once transfer is over.

But I am complaining to them that there will be interests charged on my UOB card and I will not enjoy my 20-day free interest period on my credit card. I am so unhappy and they said the cheque issued in Singapore will take 1-2months. I was furious and I demanded them to settle it a.s.a.p. Hence they then promised me by End of this month and the guy "EDDY" in True Spa PJ Jaya33 promised to clear off the interests charged in my CC but all are verbal promises.

It is 15th April today and of course it is not yet 30th April but I called Eddy to revert me the status of it now and he has not picked up my call for whole day and reply my SMS.

I then call to the True Spa office and request to speak to the Finance dept myself but she is on the line and I told them I want a return call by TODAY. At least I want to know the status or they should have the decency to update the customers. I do not want them to tell me on 30th April they require more time. This is nonsense. Any internal process is none of my problem as they promised me they will do a balance of transfer when I sign up with them immediately.

I guess I am also soon gonna lodge a report on them if there is no any action.

Dear davidlow7,

I do hope that they have solved the monetary issue for you. Not to add salt, during one of my conversation with an employee there (I don't want to disclose who, in case True Spa ppl read this), I did mention “oh.. staff turn over here very high but I noticed Eddy still here ah..” and the employee said “ya.. he is good in telling lies..” doh.gif

I hope this time he really keep his promise to help you.

Similar situation happened on me, it was a disaster!!! I joined TruSpa since October 2008, I have paid RM5,000 for their so-called prestige package. WTH, I have never felt prestigious at all!!! I felt DISRESPECTED & NEGLECTED!!!

By law, there is oral agreement, what we were told/guaranteed before/during signing our contract (package) will be considered as part of the agreement. I was told I can choose the therapist, I was told I am entitled to have FOC treatment whenever I come for any treatment, I was told it's not difficult to make booking...etc. However, disappointment canstantly attacking me & my boyfriend!!!

My bookings had been ignore more than I could remember, the front desk staff did not inform me about my FAILURE TO BOOK, they put a blame on me for late booking. Recently, they changed their system, book 2 weeks before the day you wish to come for SPA. I did this, & all I received was MAJOR HUMILIATION & DISAPPOINTMENT. I called early in the morning today to book for treatment for 14days later. IT WAS PENDING EVEN THOUGH I CALLED EARLY!!! Well, I waited & I called them again after 3hours to check whether my booking has been confirm. I was AGAIN told, 'Not yet key in lah, mam, I'm sorry, I call you back in a few hours time, can?'. This was not the first time, & this same person had been telling me the same thing everytime I made my booking through her. It's ridiculous!!! WHAT'S THE POINT TO ASK ME TO CALL EARLY IN THE MORNING? WHAT'S THE POINT OF ASKING ME TO WAIT FOR BOOKING CONFIRMATION? THERE IS NO BOOKING AT ALL!!! HER ATTITUDE WAS REALLY UNPLEASANT!!! HER RUDENESS PISSED ME OFF!!! We, as customer, are actually paying their bloody salary!!! Without us, they will not be paid! I'm not trying to say that we, as customers, are the greatest, I just want to feel respected, I do not want to be attended by such rude idiot.

Apart from the front desk staff's attitude, the booking will be the worst. I never get to book the time I want, but it's still acceptable if they are able arrange a proper time for me. They asked me what time I wanted, but in the end, they arranged another time for me by telling me the exact time I wanted was unavailable. BULLSHIT!!! NONSENSE!!! I paid for nothing, I paid without having a RIGHT TO CHOOSE!!! I never demand much, as long as it's an acceptable time, I will be fine. But it only happens during un-peak time which is weekdays.

Unable to get the time I want, is sometimes ok for me. I can take it if they are able to provide the therapist I requested for. Everything was guaranteed during the signing, everything 'Ok, ok, ok... Yes, yes, yes... No problem... You are my customer, for sure I care about your privilege... I can even tell you which therapist is good at what treatment...' I have been told like this, therefore I assumed I can choose. For more than 6months of membership in TruSpa, I have only once got the therapist I wanted. SHITTY GUARANTEE!!! THEY NEVER DID WHAT THEY HAVE TALKED!!! EMPTY PROMISES!!! The lied to me, telling me the therapist I wanted was not working or was not available, but i saw her!!! Why are those who key in booking so bloody lazy!!!??? Do your job, & you should be able to arrange properly!!!

One of the thing I don't get it is their booking system. If those lazy people are still working as a front desk staff, taking booking from customers but too lazy to key in the booking, then what's the point here??? I have a very good idea for TruSpa Management, since it's reccession, to cut cost, try online-booking, sack lazy idiots, save costs, reduce communication errors, lesser human conflict!!!

I would like to clarify my wordings above. It is not a defamation. What I have written here is my personal opinion, without the intention to affect other consumers' point of view on TruSpa. Moreover, I did not mean all front desks staffs are lazy/ an idoit, it is just a particular one. Apart from that, their therapists are majority good. If what I have written here have caused any misunderstanding or uneasiness, feel free to comment & I would correct my error. Thank you.

Similiar things happened to me, I got 'fished' into their complimentary trial when I took up a PT's package in True Fitness Jaya33 and later got conned to take up True Spa's package. Their service SUCkS! And i ended up going back to my previous beauty saloon...So Sad!

Do agree their service SUCKS! Kinda regret spending so much $ on both TruSpa and Tru Fitness, the swimming pool is always cloudy, the last time I went, the ceiling of its steam room seems like going to fall in anysecond, heard it is owned by a Singaporean company, don't know if they (by any chance) will read all this feedback?

I was called by them, offering a free massage to try out. At first I was quite thrilled and even thought of joining them. That was before I even went for the free massage. But when I was finally there for the appointment, I was so cheesed off by their lack of service. I didn't get my free massage. I just walked out and refuse to have anything to do with True Spa anymore. I even wrote about it on my blog here.

I also faced the same problem sad.gif i m a manber since May 2008, but i only went for treatment for 1 time only SINCE LAST YEAR ranting.gif , coz i also can't get a booking also....!!!!!!!!! ranting.gif

Same here la.. bookings always full.. sigh.. I tell myself that once I finished the credit there.. I'll never sign up again with them..
However, I would like to say that their Shiatsu massage is really good.. that's the only thing I'm happy about TrueSpa.. but to get a slot that I want.. I'm not sure how advance I need book... the sales consultant told me that I need to call 1 month in advance.. sigh..

QUOTE (PennyS @ Jun 2 2009, 12:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was called by them, offering a free massage to try out. At first I was quite thrilled and even thought of joining them. That was before I even went for the free massage. But when I was finally there for the appointment, I was so cheesed off by their lack of service. I didn't get my free massage. I just walked out and refuse to have anything to do with True Spa anymore. I even wrote about it on my blog here.

PennyS, you did such a smart thing.
When they called me to go for a free trial, I was so happy as I love massages, and if they were free, even better! When I got there however, there was apparently no such booking. Even when I quoted the name of the person who called me, they insisted my booking was 9pm, not 7pm. I was so irritated I was going to walk away (which I SHOULD have done), but then somebody overheard and said never mind, I could go for my free trial immediately.

To be honest, that free massage was really good. The masseuse used the right amount of pressure and was very systematic. However, before the massage started, I already got a rude shock - she took me to 2 rooms before that and both were untidy and not made up and obviously just used. After the seeing the 1st room like that, my masseuse looked irritated but proceeded to look for a 2nd room, only to find it in the same state. Then she quickly just removed the towels from the floor and straightened up the massage bed. Hmm, isn't there supposed to be a change of towels there too? Isn't that supposed to be the 1st step in hygiene ? However, I was shown round by a pleasant Chinese sales rep after that, who was so pleasant and convincing that I bought a package, and gave them the benefit of the doubt.

I should have stepped out like PennyS from the very beginning, or googled them and found this forum before I went for that free massage.

Well, like you girls, I also can't get an appointment anymore. Same complaints from me, same reasons from them - No slots on weekend ? Miss, it's 2 weeks in advance for weekend appointments. Well, how about 7pm after my work finishes on Monday? Sorry miss, no slots after work either. OK, I am taking leave in 2 weeks, I want to book slot for a Thursday afternoon. Sorry miss, only male masseuse. So when can I have a female one ?? Sorry miss, don't have.

After reading this forum, I really wonder .... who DOES get these slots ? Certainly not us girls! Are there really willing people out there who are so willing to wait? Or are they just lucky? Is this place so good that they are so exclusive and high in demand ? Or did they just sign up more than they can serve and now have angry and disgruntled paying customers whom they cannot (or don't want to) do anything about ?

Is there really nothing else they can do for customers who are steadily paying a certain amount to them every month, for services that they cannot get?

Hi Babes...

I am sorry to hear that most of you had fallen into the 'trap'. Afew months ago, I posted a 'warning' not to be conned when a friend of mine faces the same problems.

However, after much complaints and she almost brought it up to the Consumer Tribunal, they have refunded the money.

Following that whenever True Fitness call me for a free trial.... I will tell them I am not interested.

It's sad really.... The Government should be alerted.

QUOTE (chengcheng @ Sep 9 2009, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Babes...

I am sorry to hear that most of you had fallen into the 'trap'. Afew months ago, I posted a 'warning' not to be conned when a friend of mine faces the same problems.

However, after much complaints and she almost brought it up to the Consumer Tribunal, they have refunded the money.

Following that whenever True Fitness call me for a free trial.... I will tell them I am not interested.

It's sad really.... The Government should be alerted.

Dear all,

I have alerted the NCCC (National Consumer Complaints Centre) on this and they have promised to take action. Just in case, if you girls don't mind, I would like to have your names and tel phone numbers and if possible, the dates you all joined. We really have to speak with one voice on this and I truly hope True Spa will be brought to justice.

After not being successful to get massage for nearly 2 months, I called up again yesterday and no surprise, it's all fully booked all the way to up to 2 weeks. And they don't accept booking for more than 2 weeks either. Now, I am told I have to EMAIL them to ask whether I am successful in getting my booking in 2 weeks time. After I told them I am going to NCCC, they were so cheerful and even said "Byeeeee!" to me.

True Spa is one big sham and a joke. I am so angry now, and our voices need to be heard. Most importantly, they need to be named and shamed to the public.
So girls if you can email me ? Is it a good idea to post my email add here?

wah...so drama wan...my friend also got bad experience with true fitness especially when want to terminate the contract...make him wait so many months...and have to keep pay

Eddy has already left the company recently and he did not pay me back the interests on my credit card due to the lateness of balance transfer done on my CC. He promised that.

If Eddy this fellow happen to see this message, I need to tell him I am looking for him. Money is small matter but I hate to be responsible on something which is not my fault and yet I am cheated.

Seriously we need to make sure they don't continue cheat people into signing up with them anymore.

QUOTE (davidlow7 @ Oct 6 2009, 11:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Eddy has already left the company recently and he did not pay me back the interests on my credit card due to the lateness of balance transfer done on my CC. He promised that.

If Eddy this fellow happen to see this message, I need to tell him I am looking for him. Money is small matter but I hate to be responsible on something which is not my fault and yet I am cheated.

Seriously we need to make sure they don't continue cheat people into signing up with them anymore.

Hi ladies,

If you are one of the above reading this, or recently stumbled upon this and are facing the same problems as us, PLEASE do lodge a complaint with the National Consumers Complaints Centre (NCCC). I have already done so, and called them up. They have published my complaint on their website. You can read it here :
http://www.nccc.org.my/v2/index.php/aduan-...laints-true-spa

They, together with the Domestic Trade and Consumers Dept, also promised to get an explanation from True Spa's top management, and will take action if there is no reply from them, or if the reply is not satisfactory. However, the NCCC also told me that it is very important for anyone else who has gone through the same thing, to lodge a complaint with them. This will only take 5 minutes of your time online. Please go to :

http://www.nccc.org.my/v2/index.php/e-aduan

Let us make ourselves heard and put an end to this misery!

Step one is done.