Sign in to follow this  
illkid25

how you (girls) will hint green light to a guy?

green lights  

15 members have voted

1. 1. give hints to a stranger u like

• smile at him/her
    • always let him/her caught youre peeking
    • say hi when passing by
    • wont do anything, wait for his/her action
    • taking the innitiative and walk to her/him

when you met someone in a gathering, bus stop, or maybe during lunch hour time where you always met the guy in the same restaurant
you like him, and you wanted to start moving out from strangers status
what is the hint you will give?
please advice

QUOTE (illkid25 @ Apr 12 2009, 10:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
when you met someone in a gathering, bus stop, or maybe during lunch hour time where you always met the guy in the same restaurant
you like him, and you wanted to start moving out from strangers status
what is the hint you will give?
please advice

will flirt with him smile.gif

QUOTE (illkid25 @ Apr 12 2009, 07:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
u wont do it, ure so close minded smile.gif

u dont even know me well to judge me.look @ urself in the mirror before u want to comment on others

I smell something. Just fyi, we have this forum to share and exchange ideas and opinions, no? But I don't see that here. If you wish to post here, please do accept other people's opinions as well. You don't have to agree, but please accept it like how adults should and do not do any personal attacks on other members.

I believe all is clear. Please abide. Thanks for your co-operation

bling bling lady: she smiled at me at 1st.. but i ignored it.. what can i do? Edited by illkid25

QUOTE (elle @ Apr 13 2009, 07:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I smell something. Just fyi, we have this forum to share and exchange ideas and opinions, no? But I don't see that here. If you wish to post here, please do accept other people's opinions as well. You don't have to agree, but please accept it like how adults should and do not do any personal attacks on other members.

I believe all is clear. Please abide. Thanks for your co-operation

dun worry, devil doll can accept criticism wink3.gif

I guess I'll try to smile to him first and if there's a chance, initiate a conversation. That provided that I really do like him much enough for me to want to initiate a conversation biggrin.gif

QUOTE (illkid25 @ Apr 13 2009, 04:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
dun worry, devil doll can accept criticism wink3.gif

yes, but not a good sight for the forum, especially if it is perceived from a third party, who do not know you nor devil doll. If you wanna do all these kinda things, please do it in a closed area and not a public place. I just wonder how well you know her eh smile.gif Looking at her comments, it's most unlikely. Think before you say is a good idea if you know what I mean. As what I can see, she's just giving her opinion, and you just gotta do some personal attack eh. Please behave.

QUOTE (elle @ Apr 15 2009, 08:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yes, but not a good sight for the forum, especially if it is perceived from a third party, who do not know you nor devil doll. If you wanna do all these kinda things, please do it in a closed area and not a public place. I just wonder how well you know her eh smile.gif Looking at her comments, it's most unlikely. Think before you say is a good idea if you know what I mean. As what I can see, she's just giving her opinion, and you just gotta do some personal attack eh. Please behave.

well, good for the site of having someone like you, you're a nice girl, keep it up. NOT EVERYONE IS AS NICE AS U

QUOTE (illkid25 @ Apr 18 2009, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well, good for the site of having someone like you, you're a nice girl, keep it up. NOT EVERYONE IS AS NICE AS U

Looks like someone seems to be having a stick shoved quite high up ya.... *chuckles* CHILL LA WEII

Smile at him I think

QUOTE (illkid25 @ Apr 18 2009, 02:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

stop being sarcastic, THANK YOU ...

QUOTE (elle @ Apr 28 2009, 12:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

QUOTE (illkid25 @ Apr 28 2009, 08:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wow.. exactly like doll

hahaha.again i see u here personally attacking others,not only me in this thread.this clearly show that u just one immature boi.**elle,pay him no mind** Edited by d3vil doll

QUOTE (illkid25 @ Apr 18 2009, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

QUOTE (elle @ Apr 28 2009, 12:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

QUOTE (d3vil doll @ Apr 29 2009, 06:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hahaha.again i see u here personally attacking others,not only me in this thread.this clearly show that u just one immature boi.**elle,pay him no mind**

so u think my words to elle is sarcastic?
please everyone stand me a justice, i am being framed

u r not being framed..u wont get to blindside us wit ur cut n paste wording that favor u..why dun u quote the whole story instead for us to really judge?

QUOTE (frozen @ Apr 29 2009, 07:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
u r not being framed..u wont get to blindside us wit ur cut n paste wording that favor u..why dun u quote the whole story instead for us to really judge?

someone tries to be hero
i admit some of the replies are purposely attacks
some are not and im being framed for that
so hero, a rush one?

someone trying to be the innocent one..hero? u are asking for plp's opinion
im juz voicing out my opinion,..u urself admit that some of the replies u give are attacks, so wouldn't be fair if u were judge solely on quotes that were chosen in favour for u only..
btw, if u wan plp to judge, be ready to accept criticism as well..

• “Freedom of Speech”:
While we believe very much in the freedom of speech & expression, you DO NOT have an absolute right to say whatever you want in this community. Anything that goes against our core beliefs and the purpose for which this community was designed may not be allowed. Posts and comments that are meant to incite conflicts between members or outside parties are strictly prohibited. MYB Management Team has the absolute right to edit, modify, close or delete any content found in this community. While this rarely, if ever happens, we will not tolerate any individuals or groups creating problems with the overall membership.

• Abuse / Flaming / Derogatory / Baiting Comments:
Abusive Comments, Flaming, or derogatory insults or comments are strictly against the rules. You don't have to agree with another member's opinion, but you NEED to respect it, and realize that it IS just an opinion, which may differ greatly from your own. If you disagree with another member’s point of view, do so in a mature and civil manner. Comments like "you must be deaf if you don't hear what I hear", "anyone who doesn't agree is an idiot", and so on are not acceptable. Practice the golden rule, and treat others like you would want to be treated. If you find yourself being flamed or insulted by another member, please do not dignify that person with a response. Notify a moderator and let us handle it. If you feel you must respond to a flame or insult directly, please DO NOT do so on the board. Use Private Messaging, but make sure you do NOT threaten any member. Again, we do not allow flaming, baiting, or insults of other members of our site, and we enforce this rule strictly. Members who are found guilty of flaming, baiting, or insulting other members will be suspended. Members who are found further abuse of this rule will be permanently banned from the site.

BOTTOM LINE is: We have a strong belief that all our members are civilized individuals. We expect everyone to play nice.

• Trolling / Inciting Conflict:
“Trolling” or making posts with the intention of creating problems on the forums is obviously against the forum guidelines. This includes registering an alternative ID for the sole purpose of creating problems on the forums. “Troll ID’s” will be locked immediately and permanently, and the primary account holder may be banned from MYB. Members that visit MYB Forum only to participate in “conflict” threads may be designated as Trolling and have their account temporarily or permanently suspended.

IF ... you don't like the rules here, you think you can do whatever you wish,and you wanna have your own rules as you dislike it here, you can do so for sure, but not here. Rules and regulations has been stated clearly here, from the very beginning, I believe. Everyone is an adult here and if you don't wish to be treated as one ... kindly voice out.
Should you require any further inquiries or wanna convey any dissatisfaction, you may, most definitely, do so.
We will definitely look into what is highlighted and we appreciate every single feedback. Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!
Edited by elle

QUOTE (illkid25 @ Apr 29 2009, 07:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so u think my words to elle is sarcastic?
please everyone stand me a justice, i am being framed

sacrcastic or no u urself know for sure.
and dont try to act like ur an innocent victim here,saying u being framed and stuff like that,since its u that start personally attack female member here,including the moderator of this forum.first of all,we dont insult u in any post so do behave and practice the golden rule of speech: THINK before u say and treat others like how u urself wanted to be treated.
what u think MYB folks are?that they are blind to ur post,ur insulting remarks+words,blind towards whats going on?that other member are stupid enough to be sympathised with u acting like ur a victim?
we are a peaceful community,if u wanna create problem and dont like peaceful environment,do leave us alone..the mods has already highlight out the guidelines for ur reference..i hope all is clear

QUOTE (d3vil doll @ Apr 30 2009, 12:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sacrcastic or no u urself know for sure.
and dont try to act like ur an innocent victim here,saying u being framed and stuff like that,since its u that start personally attack female member here,including the moderator of this forum.first of all,we dont insult u in any post so do behave and practice the golden rule of speech: THINK before u say and treat others like how u urself wanted to be treated.
what u think MYB folks are?that they are blind to ur post,ur insulting remarks+words,blind towards whats going on?that other member are stupid enough to be sympathised with u acting like ur a victim?
we are a peaceful community,if u wanna create problem and dont like peaceful environment,do leave us alone..the mods has already highlight out the guidelines for ur reference..i hope all is clear

doll, those who can see that i am insulting you are totally the negative side one
cant they see there are two different types of insults, mean and playful
but anyway, some are they are really blind to see what really written out