Sign in to follow this  
galaxy_goddess

Need some serious opinion

Hi to all babes here,

There is something that I'm a little worried about myself. I'm a guy but I like to wear pantyhose/stockings. Just wondering, is that fine with u girls??????

It's a combination of fetish and it's comfortable to wear'em. The 1st time I wore a pantyhose was when I was small. Until today, I never wear them in the public though, would like to try but.....I bet you know what's gonna happen. I have bought a few but wearing them only at home when no one's around or night time to pleasure myself.

I'm kinda worried that girls might not like it and treat me like a freak or crossdresser or worse, a shemale. I'm totally straight and I admit that I like to see girls in tights/pantyhose etc, besides that I like to wear'em as well since they are quite comfy and makes my legs look nice and sexy.

Please provide some advice on what I should do about this "bad habit".

Thanks.

Hi.... Is this a joke?

Sorry la.. A lot of people post stupid things on MYB to get attention or advertise.

I've never heard of this fetish. It's so weird that I myself can't laugh at it.

A lot of people are probably gonna blast me for being mean in this post.

Whatever~

No, this is not a joke.

I just couldn't find a proper place to ask for some opinion so I decided to post it in the ChatterBox section.

If you do not believe, just do a search through Google. The wikipedia does provide lots of info.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pantyhose_fetishism

http://www.e-mancipate.net/wikipedia_pantyhose_for_men.htm

http://wiki.voyeurweb.com/index.php/Pantyhose_fetish

Oh .. I didn't realise. It's the first I've heard of it. Sorry for lack of understanding previously.

Must be hard for you. Maybe there are forums out there with guys have the same fetish?

Do you ever tell your GFs?

Well, I don't have any gf yt. As I've said, I'm kinda afraid that they will reject me knowing that I'm a pantyhose freak. It's kinda weird and I wonder u babes accept this kind of behavior?

How will you react if your bf wears your personal stuff like lingerie? If just for fun I think you all should be able to accept it. What if they prefer to wear it everyday, especially hosiery.

How will you react if you see other guys wearing pantyhose in the public??

The Problem Defined

Why do most guys find buying pantyhose so difficult? It is probably because society has decided that in spite of the fact that women can wear pants, dress shirts and even neck ties that look just like men would wear, men are not supposed to wear anything that has been associated with women. Pantyhose for some reason, seem to be one of the more extreme cases of this double standard

Edited by galaxy_goddess

Perhaps in a country like Malaysia, pantyhose for males are probably not accepted by public.

But it's best you know either you want to wear it or not. After all you being yourself.

I would advise only wear in private places, like your home and somewhere where the people around you accepts the fact that you actually wore pantyhose.

=]

If my BF revealed to me that he has a fetish for pantyhose, my immediate instinct would be that he has gender complications..

From my opinion ya.. :D

I think it shud be ok for me, i think girls wear men's boxer or pyjamas too, my housemate did tat!..hahaha..Just have to be honest to your future gf next time, i believe she will accept it if you are honest and if she loves you...

Perhaps in a country like Malaysia, pantyhose for males are probably not accepted by public.

But it's best you know either you want to wear it or not. After all you being yourself.

I would advise only wear in private places, like your home and somewhere where the people around you accepts the fact that you actually wore pantyhose.

=]

well...i'm the only one who know this myself...not even my family member knew about it...

I bet they'll be killing me if they knew...or forcing me to quit this weird habit

you know what? who cares what other people think?

there will always be people who cannot accept and there will be people who can. if you find someone who loves you for who you are, your fetish shouldn't really hinder anything. it's just who you are. just go out, look in fetish forums and try to meet people who have the same fetish as you and if you want, ask them how they deal.

you are never alone in this world. there are all kinds of people with all kinds of interests. you just have to find them. do your own research. it's your life.

QUOTE (shadowprincess @ Mar 9 2009, 05:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you know what? who cares what other people think?

there will always be people who cannot accept and there will be people who can. if you find someone who loves you for who you are, your fetish shouldn't really hinder anything. it's just who you are. just go out, look in fetish forums and try to meet people who have the same fetish as you and if you want, ask them how they deal.

you are never alone in this world. there are all kinds of people with all kinds of interests. you just have to find them. do your own research. it's your life.

thanks for the advice
my current gf knew about my fetish and is willing to let me enjoy and join me for the fun although she thinks that wearing that is a very girlish thing to do

QUOTE (galaxy_goddess @ Jan 8 2009, 02:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi to all babes here,

There is something that I'm a little worried about myself. I'm a guy but I like to wear pantyhose/stockings. Just wondering, is that fine with u girls??????
It's a combination of fetish and it's comfortable to wear'em. The 1st time I wore a pantyhose was when I was small. Until today, I never wear them in the public though, would like to try but.....I bet you know what's gonna happen. I have bought a few but wearing them only at home when no one's around or night time to pleasure myself.
I'm kinda worried that girls might not like it and treat me like a freak or crossdresser or worse, a shemale. I'm totally straight and I admit that I like to see girls in tights/pantyhose etc, besides that I like to wear'em as well since they are quite comfy and makes my legs look nice and sexy.

Thanks.

When I read the title post,my immediate reaction was this posts was taken from another popular forum cos I know I have seen them @ some other site.

And no matter what,its u live for urself.What should u care what others think of u?
U cant please other people ,there will e talking behind ur back no matter how hard u try to please others.
So why bother?Just plEASE urself MORE IMPORTANT
As long as in ur previous posts u mentioned that ur gf are ok with it,then fine.
U dont have to tell the whole world of ur fetish smile.gif

QUOTE (galaxy_goddess @ Aug 29 2009, 03:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thanks for the advice
my current gf knew about my fetish and is willing to let me enjoy and join me for the fun although she thinks that wearing that is a very girlish thing to do

Hi galaxy_goddess,

Its good that you have found someone who loves and accepts you just the way you are.. I had a guy friend with the very same fetish but too bad I can't tell you if he has learnt to overcome the fetish, living with it or just as yourself have found someone who loves him the way he is. Coz we had losed contact after he left for Australia to work close 2 years ago.

Anyway, here's wishing you all the best.

June :-)

QUOTE (galaxy_goddess @ Jan 8 2009, 02:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi to all babes here,

Thanks.

Hi,

I am Sujata from KL.

First of all let me tell you that this is a common thing and there are thousands of men and women who cross dress. It may not be normal for a man to wear panties or bra or for a woman to wear men's clothings, but people do try these things out.

The important thing is that you should not see yourself as a freak or consider this a bad habit. You may be different from others, but personally I don't think you are a freak. Maybe this is done because you may get some sexual pleasure from it. So it's your personal thing.

Both men and women do things like this for personal pleasure.

So my advice is first STOP condemning yourself. You are an inidividual with your own mind and own preferences. Others may not like it, so what? As long as you do not hurt others feelings, what you do in private is your business. If you think that you can experience sexual pleasure by wearing panties, then go for it and don't bother about it.

Secondly, don't let every woman know about it. Be a normal man and get a girl. Then talk to her first before doing anything. If she is ok with it then go to the next step. The most important thing is you must be honest about it with your girl.

Maybe right now you have to do this for your pleasure because you don't have a girl yet. But after u have a girl, and after experiencing pleasure with her, you may change the habit.

One thing about habit. When you try hard to stop a habit, you actually get deeper into it. So instead of trying to change it, it will be good if you can find a girl who will accept it and also join you in it.

I read a story in a Readers Digest some years ago. A guy named Richard was interested in a sex-change operation, but his friends called him a freak. One day he met Paula, a girl who also wanted to become a man. Richard was happy he found someone who understands his feelings. They fell in love and decided to get married. But they did something special. Both went for operations. Richard became Paula and Paula became Richard. Actually the report said that Paula was operated and Richard's penis was fixed on her. When the article appeared in the magazine, they were a happy couple for almost 8 years.

So don't feel bad. You are different. And I am sure you will find someone who understands you. Until then have all the fun you want.

QUOTE (Sujata Nagarajan @ Oct 2 2009, 04:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,

I am Sujata from KL.

First of all let me tell you that this is a common thing and there are thousands of men and women who cross dress. It may not be normal for a man to wear panties or bra or for a woman to wear men's clothings, but people do try these things out.

The important thing is that you should not see yourself as a freak or consider this a bad habit. You may be different from others, but personally I don't think you are a freak. Maybe this is done because you may get some sexual pleasure from it. So it's your personal thing.

Both men and women do things like this for personal pleasure.

So my advice is first STOP condemning yourself. You are an inidividual with your own mind and own preferences. Others may not like it, so what? As long as you do not hurt others feelings, what you do in private is your business. If you think that you can experience sexual pleasure by wearing panties, then go for it and don't bother about it.

Secondly, don't let every woman know about it. Be a normal man and get a girl. Then talk to her first before doing anything. If she is ok with it then go to the next step. The most important thing is you must be honest about it with your girl.

Maybe right now you have to do this for your pleasure because you don't have a girl yet. But after u have a girl, and after experiencing pleasure with her, you may change the habit.

One thing about habit. When you try hard to stop a habit, you actually get deeper into it. So instead of trying to change it, it will be good if you can find a girl who will accept it and also join you in it.

I read a story in a Readers Digest some years ago. A guy named Richard was interested in a sex-change operation, but his friends called him a freak. One day he met Paula, a girl who also wanted to become a man. Richard was happy he found someone who understands his feelings. They fell in love and decided to get married. But they did something special. Both went for operations. Richard became Paula and Paula became Richard. Actually the report said that Paula was operated and Richard's penis was fixed on her. When the article appeared in the magazine, they were a happy couple for almost 8 years.

So don't feel bad. You are different. And I am sure you will find someone who understands you. Until then have all the fun you want.

Oops sorry ...didnt read that u already have a gf...then enjoy with her...dun worry about the world